ADVERTISEMENT

Are these cause for concern for our Dem chatters?

Are these cause for concern for our Dem chatters?​

Obviously not.
I would like to hear from MAGA republicans what Make America Great Again means?
Is it a dog whistle for racism and white supremacy? Is it suggesting we go back in time when women could not vote and blacks were not treated like full citizens? Is it encouraging bitter and resentful voters to conclude that we need to go back to the days when they ran the country? Is it the version of America that looks like Trump and his supporters before the country was diluted with other races and other people? Actually when in our history are they talking about going back to?

Is it a dog whistle for racism and white supremacy? Is it suggesting we go back in time when women could not vote and blacks were not treated like full citizens? Is it encouraging bitter and resentful voters to conclude that we need to go back to the days when they ran the country? Is it the version of America that looks like Trump and his supporters before the country was diluted with other races and other people? Actually when in our history are they talking about going back to?
Seek treatment.

Disappointing…..but in the other hand, your posts are just a smidgen better than @willdup.

Ya got that going 4 ya.

I'm not a MAGA Republican, whatever that means, but to me MAGA means a return to American exceptionalism where we embrace the meritocracy and colorblindness where racism of all types is called out for what it is. Exceptional ppl excel. The lazy do not.

I'm going to just share this because of how true it is and how far from great the left has become. We've gone from standing up for our values to making sure we don't offend 0.1% of the population. Not only have we decided to not offend them, the left wants to push their narratives on the rest of the population.
This country is an embarrassment to the rest of the world. So much so, their news channels have segments that make fun of our current leadership.
The more this country breaks apart the family, the worse off we are. Keep believing your absent minded leader and his handlers that MAGA is symbolism for racism. Go listen to Malcom X speak about liberals. No wonder he was murdered.

Not going back in history. Making America Great Again means making America great economically and socially. Making America a nation that takes pride in itself and loves our country again . And that includes all of our citizens not just the elites. All of we the people need to come together and all need to be united and included in our community and strive for the same goal.

You hate filled libs are a one trick pony…. you see racism and white supremacy in everything. Maybe you should open your eyes and see what is actually happening instead of what you get spoon fed by the media and democrat party.

What do you MAGA republicans stand for? You stand for banning books from school libraries, you stand for electing convicted felons, you stand for banning abortion, you stand for eliminating IVF, you stand for overturning national elections, you stand for appointing false electors of the presidential election, you stand for being found guilty of fraud, you stand for falsifying business records, you stand for conspiracy to defraud the United States, you stand for withdrawing from the United Nations, as starters, you stand for not supporting Ukraine, you stand for not supporting Israel, you stand for denying climate change, and a lot more.

What do you MAGA republicans stand for? You stand for banning books from school libraries, you stand for electing convicted felons, you stand for banning abortion, you stand for eliminating IVF, you stand for overturning national elections, you stand for appointing false electors of the presidential election, you stand for being found guilty of fraud, you stand for falsifying business records, you stand for conspiracy to defraud the United States, you stand for withdrawing from the United Nations, as starters, you stand for not supporting Ukraine, you stand for not supporting Israel, you stand for denying climate change, and a lot more.
Dude, get off the bath salts. Or consider moving here:

You poor sheep are getting desperate aren’t you. You know Trump is gonna kick Biden’s ass.

The MAGA smear is an attempt to smear anyone that avails themselves to common sense,...to make someone feel ashamed and afraid to publicly speak of timeless values,...it's a way to counter common sense aversions to teenage mutilation of sexual organs, endless money printing,open borders, and lawlessness as if they are a personality cult member of trump if they are against such things,..when in reality it's an aversion to the Biden status quo that is unchanging

I'm going to just share this because of how true it is and how far from great the left has become. We've gone from standing up for our values to making sure we don't offend 0.1% of the population. Not only have we decided to not offend them, the left wants to push their narratives on the rest of the population.
This country is an embarrassment to the rest of the world. So much so, their news channels have segments that make fun of our current leadership.
The more this country breaks apart the family, the worse off we are. Keep believing your absent minded leader and his handlers that MAGA is symbolism for racism. Go listen to Malcom X speak about liberals. No wonder he was murdered.

Ironic how the liberal lecturing everyone in that scene harkens back to the day when the nuclear family was intact and most attended a house of worship. But we can't talk about that because of slavery and Jim Crow and all of the other failings that we addressed.

Get off CNN and MSNBC and get a brain. They're thinking for you.

i choose more freedom, less government.

MAGA to me means end all the politically correct woke 💩 & get back to making common sense decisions in the best interest of the majority of Americans. Oh & stop sending money we don’t have to other countries! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Wow young lady. Are you a charter member of The View fan club?

I want to go back in time when we weren’t ruled by central government agenda.

I want men to be men a stop talking like babbling children.

That’s all.

You post sounds like an ad to vote off some lesbian River to the Sea website.

You hate filled libs are a one trick pony…. you see racism and white supremacy in everything. Maybe you should open your eyes and see what is actually happening instead of what you get spoon fed by the media and democrat party.
Not knowing the truth makes you ignorant, not wanting to know the truth makes you a Democrat.
The MAGA smear is an attempt to smear anyone that avails themselves to common sense,...to make someone feel ashamed and afraid to publicly speak of timeless values,...it's a way to counter common sense aversions to teenage mutilation of sexual organs, endless money printing,open borders, and lawlessness as if they are a personality cult member of trump if they are against such things,..when in reality it's an aversion to the Biden status quo that is unchanging
Well said.

That’s what I think of your lieing post!

In the words of the great and wise @seatonsdawgs , “Show us on the doll where Big Orange Donnie touched you…”

ed4093139e1cfd97bd61b44ef63923d6.gif

Thanks for telling me about me. It helps me figure it out.

Avocados are good for you. Misunderstood fat content. And if you take Pysillium husk, you hardly need toilet paper.

You forgot the God-given right to own machine guns and buy hand grenades over the counter to fend off head cases like you when you snap over worrying about that list of bullshit and run around lighting fires and busting windows and spray painting everything. And our right to fair elections and free speech upon which you crazed tyrants have trampled. And our desire not to have our kids see you sashaying down Peachtree with your ass hanging out in the gay parade. And…. Aw dahellwidit you people are too crazy to deal with. And hell yes, ban filthy books from school libraries. And we WILL elect a convicted felon, so get your little hypersensitive raw teenaged girl emotions ready for it.

Don't think ut has anything to do w race but I could be wrong.

You seem very confused.

Tom Cruise What GIF

1. Closed border
2. Punish violent criminals
3. Believe men are men, women are women, each belong in their own leagues and locker rooms.
4. Protect the unborn babies.
5. Do not support state sponsored racism against white
People, especially white men.

Now go ahead and explain your problems with these 5 points.

You forgot the God-given right to own machine guns and buy hand grenades over the counter to fend off head cases like you when you snap over worrying about that list of bullshit and run around lighting fires and busting windows and spray painting everything. And our right to fair elections and free speech upon which you crazed tyrants have trampled. And our desire not to have our kids see you sashaying down Peachtree with your ass hanging out in the gay parade. And…. Aw dahellwidit you people are too crazy to deal with. And hell yes, ban filthy books from school libraries. And we WILL elect a convicted felon, so get your little hypersensitive raw teenaged girl emotions ready for it.
I support this message.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT