ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty dang sure NO ONE.......

Guess I wasn’t here when it all was explained.

Try reading the post again and explain what I am “axing”…..if u don’t know, just say you don’t know.

You won’t get facts from the left progressives on here, only manipulations, redirections and outright lies.

The laws were reimagined, rewritten and hypothesized to create this case. Biden’s DOJ would not bring this case. The former NY DA would not bring this case, the prosecuting DA ran solely on the promise to bring this case, and bides 3rd in command at his DOJ QUIT that job to join the prosecution to help NY with this case.

83% of the jury were registered democrats, the judge and his family were Biden donors. The jury was given 1day to go over hundreds of pages of testimony and law. The laws had to be massaged and invented to even bring this to a trial. This should give you the backdrop.

It wasn’t as much about paying a whore to keep her mouth shut as it was around the accounting of it. They made the accounting of the payment illegal, because they couldnt make paying someone illegal. Somehow they brought 40something counts against him and this tainted jury decided on all of them in record time.

Everyone knows it’s a sham, that’s not the point. Some of the hardcore dems on here that don’t know shit from apple butter claim it’s a real trial but most know the true intention.

The real reason is to make “felonies” stick to Trump so he can be removed from ballots and have his votes nullified in certain states with dem legislatures. The verdicts will be appealed and upheld but only after it’s too late to get his name back on the ballots.

The sham trial is just a show and meant to direct your attention elsewhere. The real action will be to make Trump unelectable by keeping his name off the ballot. Watch certain blue states as the election approaches.

Add this tactic to the millions of illegitimate voters that will be participation in the upcoming election and that’s their plan. South Carolina has already paved a way to get illegals to vote. Imagine what it will be like when the blue states join in.

Their goal will be to get the illegitimate votes in at any cost. Once they are counted, there is no way to go back and retrieve out the illegal votes and it will, at that point , be too late to uphold legal votes only, no matter how illegal and transparent their cheating was.

You can literally see this developing in front of you. People are bitching about the wrong things and doing nothing

You won’t get facts from the left progressives on here, only manipulations, redirections and outright lies.

The laws were reimagined, rewritten and hypothesized to create this case. Biden’s DOJ would not bring this case. The former NY DA would not bring this case, the prosecuting DA ran solely on the promise to bring this case, and bides 3rd in command at his DOJ QUIT that job to join the prosecution to help NY with this case.

83% of the jury were registered democrats, the judge and his family were Biden donors. The jury was given 1day to go over hundreds of pages of testimony and law. The laws had to be massaged and invented to even bring this to a trial. This should give you the backdrop.

It wasn’t as much about paying a whore to keep her mouth shut as it was around the accounting of it. They made the accounting of the payment illegal, because they couldnt make paying someone illegal. Somehow they brought 40something counts against him and this tainted jury decided on all of them in record time.

Everyone knows it’s a sham, that’s not the point. Some of the hardcore dems on here that don’t know shit from apple butter claim it’s a real trial but most know the true intention.

The real reason is to make “felonies” stick to Trump so he can be removed from ballots and have his votes nullified in certain states with dem legislatures. The verdicts will be appealed and upheld but only after it’s too late to get his name back on the ballots.

The sham trial is just a show and meant to direct your attention elsewhere. The real action will be to make Trump unelectable by keeping his name off the ballot. Watch certain blue states as the election approaches.

Add this tactic to the millions of illegitimate voters that will be participation in the upcoming election and that’s their plan. South Carolina has already paved a way to get illegals to vote. Imagine what it will be like when the blue states join in.

Their goal will be to get the illegitimate votes in at any cost. Once they are counted, there is no way to go back and retrieve out the illegal votes and it will, at that point , be too late to uphold legal votes only, no matter how illegal and transparent their cheating was.

You can literally see this developing in front of you. People are bitching about the wrong things and doing nothing
and with all of the questions many have, this all is based on a "legal theory" to boost his '16 candidacy???

they certainly used their imagination on this one....."rigged" from the start.

from my seat, there was only one mission here......to get him to court, find a crime & do some damage. thankfully for most all concerned, there are checks & balances. I believe in our system and pretty dang sure this will be overturned.

just hoping if this all was indeed conspired, those that did it will pay.....otherwise, it continues. pretty sure most do not want that.

BWTFDIK.

Last edited:
Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
and with all of the questions many have, this all is based on a "legal theory" to boost his "16 candidacy???

they certainly used their imagination on this one....."rigged" from the start.

from my seat, there was only one mission here......to get him to court, find a crime & do some damage. thankfully for most all concerned, there are checks & balances. I believe in our system and pretty dang sure this will be overturned.

just hoping if this all was indeed conspired, those that did it will pay.....otherwise, it continues. pretty sure most do not want that.

BWTFDIK.

It will be overturned but as I said, it will be too late. It was pushed through at this time so that an appeal will not be heard until after the election.

The whole plan was to get some felonies on him so that certain blue states can disqualify him through various means. We are seeing 2 major methods by the dems to steal this. One is Trump disqualification. The other is illegal voting. As I said, look at SC for the preliminary steps to that. Would be funny if he won anyway.

That's not a Constitutional crisis. That's a problem that needs to be fixed, that's not trying to change the way we govern.
It is a constitutional crisis! He has allowed some estimate around 15 million illegals to cross our border, and paying for them to get her, live here and then vote for the Democratic Party that brought them.
This is clearly an attempt to subvert the rule of law and our Constitution. This is just one of many examples of how the democrats use our constitution as toilet paper. Student loan forgiveness, that was struck down by the Supreme Court, but yet Biden is still paying off those debts using our money! The Dems are merely projecting their actions on the American citizens, when they proclaim this is what Trump will do. If anyone points out the obvious the left gaslights them. The world is upside down and Satan is loving it.

It will be overturned but as I said, it will be too late. It was pushed through at this time so that an appeal will not be heard until after the election.

The whole plan was to get some felonies on him so that certain blue states can disqualify him through various means. We are seeing 2 major methods by the dems to steal this. One is Trump disqualification. The other is illegal voting. As I said, look at SC for the preliminary steps to that. Would be funny if he won anyway.
Thought some states already tried to remove him, but the Supreme Court overruled it.

Last edited:
Thought some states already tried to remove him, but the Supreme Court overruled it.

Watch what certain states will try to do with the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact between now and election time. Also, a state’s legislature can form laws on their own to accomplish this that the SC can’t touch, and I’m sure some blue states legislatures would have no problems doing this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT