ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona Governor Vetoes Anti-Squatter Bill

MaitlandFloridaDawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2005

This should scare the hell out of anyone. The governor of a "purple" state vetoes a bill protecting homeowner rights. How is there not more outrage about this? Why should squatters have any rights? If someone is illegally in my home, it is burglary. Common sense is no longer common.

This should scare the hell out of anyone. The governor of a "purple" state vetoes a bill protecting homeowner rights. How is there not more outrage about this? Why should squatters have any rights? If someone is illegally in my home, it is burglary. Common sense is no longer common.
I apparently got under someone’s skin using the “common sense” moniker old friend. I agree with you! The lack of it these days from the left is disturbing

Georgia and florida recently passed laws to convict squatters thankfully and return the home more quickly to the owner,..but even that is not enough,...if your home is stolen by squatters and they cause severe damage, most homeowner insurance companies will not pay damages caused by squatters on the basis of "vandalism" clause in many policies because insurance companies consider squatters as "tenants",..and "tenants" cannot cause vandalism per most homeowner policies,...

In no legal term should a squatter be regarded as a "tenant" if they break in a house and create a fake lease or bill of sale on a cocktail napkin,...then all damages should be considered committed by "vandals"

Last edited:

I apparently got under someone’s skin using the “common sense” moniker old friend. I agree with you! The lack of it these days from the left is disturbing
Georgia and florida recently passed laws to convict squatters thankfully and return the home more quickly to the owner,..but even that is not enough,...if your home is stolen by squatters and they cause severe damage, most homeowner insurance companies will not pay damages caused by squatters on the basis of "vandalism" clause in many policies because insurance companies consider squatters as "tenants",..and "tenants" cannot cause vandalism per most homeowner policies,...

In no legal term should a squatter be regarded as a "tenant" if they break in a house and create a fake lease or bill of sale on a cocktail napkin,...then all damages should be considered committed by "vandals"
Georgia has a new-to-me system called FANS, File Activity Notification System. You sign up using your name and all your property addresses and you get notified if there is any deed activity. Two days after I signed up I got notice that a lien was filed against a property deeded in my name. It turned out to be somebody with the same name. It was a HOA lien filed against the guy’s home filed two days prior to the notification I got. That’s fast and fast is key if some asshole is screwing with your deed. I hope this helps somebody. I have rental properties but I would sign up even if I only had my residence. You can find it easily by searching FANS or the expanded name.

If someone is illegally in my home, I call that a home invasion and I will take care of that myself.

If someone is illegally in my home, I call that a home invasion and I will take care of that myself.
If you kill somebody squatting in a rental home, I would throw a blanket and pillow on the floor and say you were sleeping there. Otherwise I’ll send you some new jockey shorts and ramen noodles, few bucks to your commissary account. But, I’m on your side. Kill the bastards.

Just say they were stealing and shoot them while they are inside your home. Of course I am being a smart Alec. 😁

Wow. That is what is sickening the left deflects and will not own up to the lunacy of some of their decisions and stances.
If you look at my first post in this thread, I stated that BOTH sides have been taken over by their extremes.

I posted the pictures of Jan. 6 when the Trumpers on here only responded with crazy items by the left.

Reactions: Chopdawg75
If you look at my first post in this thread, I stated that BOTH sides have been taken over by their extremes.

I posted the pictures of Jan. 6 when the Trumpers on here only responded with crazy items by the left.
I didn’t call any actions by the left crazy. Now, on the other hand, your actions, that’s extreme crazy.

It’s good to have you here defending the left when Trumpers point out how batshit looney they are.

Reactions: Pollacked
I didn’t call any actions by the left crazy. Now, on the other hand, your actions, that’s extreme crazy.

It’s good to have you here defending the left when Trumpers point out how batshit looney they are.
Where in this thread have I defended the left?

My first post said both sides are crazy.

My second post showed crazy behavior by the right after the Trumpers had only posted crazy behavior by the left.

My third post summarized my first two.

I never defended the left here, please show me where I did.

Where in this thread have I defended the left?

My first post said both sides are crazy.

My second post showed crazy behavior by the right after the Trumpers had only posted crazy behavior by the left.

My third post summarized my first two.

I never defended the left here, please show me where I did.
“I posted the pictures of Jan. 6 when the Trumpers on here only responded with crazy items by the left.”

Sounds like defending the left to me. The intent seems to be “look at this awful thing the right did. We on the left would never do that.”

Reactions: LakesiteDawg
This thread isnt about both parties, so do better next time.
Yeah. Was wondering why he was posting about Jan. 6 stuff ... when the post and discussion was about squatters. Deflect and deny reality staring the dims in the face. They "can't handle the truth". :cool: But yeah, there are some bat-shit crazy rino pubs too. Get rid of them all!

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT