ADVERTISEMENT

Around the SEC message boards: Gators worry about the Jag stadium renovation and Kirby coming to the Swamp....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
UF looks at the options in Jag stadium closing

Kirby remembers Gator: If it does happen, we better get our s*** together because Kirby would love nothing more than to come into the Swamp and lay an SOS style beatdown on us in our own house.

"We can't let that happen" Gator: I think it will be Orlando and Atlanta.

Responding to the possible 9 game SEC schedule

Short memory Gator: Eh. Games are more exciting at least, 3 cupcakes a year isn't.

2023: Florida 22, Charlotte 7, 16-7 at halftime
2022: Florida 31, S. Florida 28, USF up by 4 in the fourth quarter
2021: Florida 70, Samford 52, Samford down by 4 in the fourth quarter

Vols concede UGA game when looking ahead on their schedule

Blowout Vol:
Chattanooga - Win

NC State (N, Charlotte) - Win

Kent State - Win

@ Oklahoma - Toss-up Loss

@ Arkansas - Close Win

Florida - Close Win (need to break curse)

Alabama - Toss-up Close Win

Kentucky - Win

Miss State - Win

@ Georgia - Loss and I seriously doubt we are in this one unfortunately

UTEP - Win

@ Vanderbilt - Win

Josh can't stand on bidness on the road Vol: I think I agree with that. We are not a good road team, so 10-2 with losses at Oklahoma and at Georgia.

Lloyd Christmas Vol: I think if we are undefeated when we go to Athens, we play them extremely close and have a shot to win late. Oklahoma is the unknown for me. I think we finally crush florida and beat bama.

"Been saying this for years now" Vol: UGA is an L because they’re still ridiculously loaded and have top tier coaching to match. Gonna be a few recruiting cycles before we can match up toe to toe.

Betting analyst Vol:
Win chance %
vs Chattanooga - 99%
n NC State - 60%
vs Kent State - 99%
@ Oklahoma - 50%
@ Arkansas - 65%
vs Florida - 65%
vs Alabama - 55%
vs Kentucky - 70%
vs Mississippi St - 75%
@ Georgia - 35%
vs UTEP - 97%
@ Vanderbilt - 90%

Fear the Dawg Vol:
10-2 losing at OU and UGA.
Or
10-2 losing to UA and UGA.

Second round playoff appearance or until face UGA.

Nauseated Vol: Doesn’t it suck so bad to know UGA is the best. Ugh, I wanna throw up just saying it.

"If you hold the barf bag for me, I'll hold it for you" Vol: Agreed. What’s even more sickening is they are showing no evidence of slowing down.

Everly Brothers Vol: @ Georgia - Win! It’s time to show up and show out. A BIG W in their house again would feel fantastic

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F256d99a0-d107-4d00-a887-95afe5e4b8c4_400x250.gif

Bammers are back now

Hoosier George Gump:
This is COMPLETELY just my personal opinion. I may be high on the Koolaid, but the vibe with these recruits he’s bringing in is a good one.

I feel like a lot of top players have busted the last few years under Saban, and it’s not Saban’s fault as much as it was the culture of college football changed.

Saban just isn’t built for this current culture.

8vdbar.jpg

"He got the Saban aura. I seen it" Gump: The new coach does seem to have a very similar aura around him just like Saban did when he first got to Bama. They both hit the ground running on the recruiting trail, and both had big time success at their previous coaching stops

8vdc49.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News