ADVERTISEMENT

As a moderate Independent, these are some Republicans…..

easychair

UGA LOVER
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2003
I could support for the presidency of the US: Nikki Haley, Liz Chaney, Chris Christie, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Jeb Bush, Mike Pence, John Kelly, Mark Esper, Rex Tillerson, Bob Corker, Rick Santorum, Ben Sasse, Pat Toomey, John Boehner, Brian Kemp, Larry Hogan, Asa Hutchinson, John Kasich, Mark Sanford, and others. All have this in common…..they are moderates of the traditional Republican Party, and are opposed to Trump.

Trump and his MAGA supporters have ruined the R Party. I am a NEVER TRUMPER.

over-and-over-again.gif

I think we missed the boat on Desantis ( who cares if he’s an odd ball)

Maybe he runs again down the road but for the most part Floridians seem pleased with him.

I hope Kemp runs for Senate.

I also liked and voted for Kasich in 16’

I could support for the presidency of the US: Nikki Haley, Liz Chaney, Chris Christie, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Jeb Bush, Mike Pence, John Kelly, Mark Esper, Rex Tillerson, Bob Corker, Rick Santorum, Ben Sasse, Pat Toomey, John Boehner, Brian Kemp, Larry Hogan, Asa Hutchinson, John Kasich, Mark Sanford, and others. All have this in common…..they are moderates of the traditional Republican Party, and are opposed to Trump.

I like Brussel sprouts wrapped in bacon.
And chicks dig me.

I think we missed the boat on Desantis ( who cares if he’s an odd ball)

Maybe he runs again down the road but for the most part Floridians seem pleased with him.

I hope Kemp runs for Senate.

I also liked and voted for Kasich in 16’
I think Kemp runs and smokes OshKoshbegosh in 2026.

DeSantis would have done excellent policy and budget wise, outpacing any candidate running on the Republican side. Just too odd as you said to really gain traction. He does good job running Florida budget and legislative wise. Media doesn’t like him because he tried to check Disney and it’s wokeness, I think Disney needed calling out.

all republican commies in that list. If I hadn't read your prior posts, I would detect some very good sarcasm and agree. But you are a commie.. not an independent. :cool:

Last edited:

U r a useless establishment supporter. These politicians don’t g a s about America. Can u say globalist and ccp bed wetters. You supporters are politically illiterate to think any of these people care about the American people!!! Btw, go ahead with your diatribe about Trump and Trump supporters you opinion is dead to me. I don’t give you never Trumpets any value whatsoever.

and who gives a F lol

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Dam that Trump-flavor Kool-Aid must be like the Purple Jesus we used to mix up in trash cans at my UGA fraty club. Tasted great!...and got you drunk before you knew it.

I support whoever secures our border, stops our hellbent sprint towards more war and endless Ukraine war funding, helps the economy, counters the wokeism virus with common sense and pushes back against the corrupt establishment uniparty who hate us & American values

I believe every one in the OP fails this miserably

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT