ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn is ranked higher When We play them than one of Bama/TX/Ole miss

dawgkc

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Actually seems about 50/50

Auburn will be likely 5-0 when we play them. Their hardest game will be a home game against Ok. All five games at home. They are different there and by the time they play Oklahoma their fans will be interested. They win that and they will be around 10-12 ranked I bet. If for no other reason than that they will play us the following week. They always boost teams in these spots before a big game.

So, if Auburn beats Oklahoma, then if any of these teams lose before we play @ them Auburn will likely be the higher team ranked AT THE time played. End of season ranking...yeah different.

Bama has two possible losses, but not likely. However, one they barely beat last year, South fla (they won't lose) and @wisconsin. Early in the year, new coach on the road...would not be a shocking loss imo. Way more talent, but who knows what happens under pressure with a group that hasn't learned trust in the moments with a staff against a program that would consider this their super bowl. I think this is least likely. Just part of the cumulation.

TX
They could lose @ok neutral (lost last year).
They also play @ Michigan and while that is a talent mismatch, would imagine their program will be on fire to win after being labeled and proven cheaters. Just saying this ain't easy. I think there is close to 40 percent shot , maybe little lower they lose one of these two. Again more accumulation.

Ole miss
@ LSU I would say slightly likely imo.
Also @Sc (before school quits)
And host Kentucky

I think they lose one LIKELY and maybe two. Lots of accumulation and targets.

So yeah, overall I think Bama, TX, or Ole miss don't hold serve as likely as Auburn, who plays first 5 games at home and comes in with a higher rating when they play us.

Best part is @DonutDawg after we pants them, they will lose @kentucky and @missouri be a distant memory and likely lose two more to end in a whimper .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.