ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn tears. Plenty of unused tp rolls to dry them....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Who's next? Tiger:

When this goober hc is gone, I'll be happy

Jimbo Lite Tiger: The future is bright! We’ve got the number three recruiting class in the country, may end up number one.

Joel Osteen Tiger: This was all the fans fault. More positivity everyone.

When given lemons, make lemonade Tiger:

Probably a long shot but let’s go Vandy!

We're Auburn, dadgumit! Tiger:
Those TV folks were clowns:

That lady just told Beck that bama was losing to VILLANOVA.

And I swear the guy called us Ole Miss a few minutes ago.

He definitely called us Kentucky at one point.

Bobby Petrino on line 1 Tiger: If he’s gone as fast as fans want him gone, we will just get another lower quality coach and drive this program further into hell.

Knows his place Tiger:
This game doesn’t bother me much. We are not supposed to beat UGA at this point.

It does bother me that we are worse than last year.

Axl Tiger:
I still feel good about our future. I think we are slowly improving and our freshmen are growing up in front of our eyes. The wins aren’t there, sure, but our situation requires more patience. It won’t be easy to do that, but good things are on the horizon.

War Eagle anyways ladies and gentlemen.

0b78e27b3abfe78ddd39fdf13064ca95.gif

Pink Floyd Tiger: The cool thing about having no hope is I currently feel no disappointment!

images

How the mighty have fallen Tiger: If we could just get to a point where our offense was as good as Vanderbilt. I know the transfer portal is not a means to get better quickly. Oh, for the day when our stacked recruiting builds to the prowess of Vanderbilt. We can learn from Vandy since taking their place.

"I bet we don't lose to a Group of 5 again" Tiger: I think we are better at this point. I do not think we lose to NMSU this year by 30 or whatever. That was an all time low. Thorne barely hit 100 yards last year. Defense a little better this year with some standouts.

"Now on to the feats of strength" Tiger: At this point I think everyone has stated their grievances whether it’s possible or negative. CHF will in theory need 4years . It doesn’t seem he is with the youth movement so more than likely 2026

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.