ADVERTISEMENT

Baby formula shortage

jenkinscreekdawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2001
is becoming a big problem for American families . Well, not for illegals that we are housing at the border , a reporter had pictures of truck loads of formula being unloaded . One Patrol member stated that in his 30 year career he had never seen anything like this disaster at the border !!! Got to be Putin causing this or Trump , or Repubs , anybody but who really is responsible !! I hate to say it , because we surly don't need Kamala , Impeachment time !!!

is becoming a big problem for American families . Well, not for illegals that we are housing at the border , a reporter had pictures of truck loads of formula being unloaded . One Patrol member stated that in his 30 year career he had never seen anything like this disaster at the border !!! Got to be Putin causing this or Trump , or Repubs , anybody but who really is responsible !! I hate to say it , because we surly don't need Kamala , Impeachment time !!!
Other things I noticed that weren't available today ...no gallons of distilled water , no legal size envelopes , just one brand of syrup , no Kleenex ,the frozen breakfast section is always picked over . I could go on ...but the bottom line is ,WE GOT A PROBLEM ! Let's go Brandon !!

Reactions: SprayTanDawg
Well, lookin here y’all…

Last edited:
Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT