ADVERTISEMENT

Ballot Drop Box Monitoring

128,838,342 votes were cast in the 2016 election.

For there to have been a 300% increase, 386,515,026 MORE votes would have to have been case in 2020, which would've been a vote total of 515,353,368.
6 million more is the most ever from one election to the next. 22 million more happened in 2020.

22-6 is 16 million difference. 6x3 equals 18 million would be 300 percent more. Thus me stating nearly 300 percent more increase ever from one election to the next. 16 million more is like 265 percent. Do you see the number I am getting at now.

Do those numbers not shock you? During a pandemic at the same time around thanksgiving where grandparents didn’t see their kids and grandkids. Yet the elderly set massive records in voter turnout. How does this not resonate that something is different. The rules maybe.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

For there to have been a 300% increase, 386,515,026 MORE votes would have to have been case in 2020, which would've been a vote total of 515,353,368.
Go back & read his argument! It’s the increase in new voters from 1 election to the next - Not total voters.

To be clear my double bogey making friend, I am not saying there was fraud. It can never be proven. The door was left open. But for 18 firsts to happen under new rules, I wouldn’t have investigated for fraud so much. But at least determine why this happened

Totally missed the point. I said mostly peaceful. That was the lie. That was the lack of integrity. That was how it was reported by your party. The rest is bs and has nothing to do with what I posted. Or why. We had parts of our country annexed during that time. Into an area of crime and dogshit that rivaled the purge movies. Was that reported or even remotely talked about accurately amongst your party?

Chauvin is a dirtbag. I get why the riots happened. It was a culmination. But the full video and what happened don’t match what we were told. Chauvin has been stabbed twice already in prison. So he is getting what he deserves. Jan 6th happened 100 percent because of the summer of love.
If you have different data, I’m totally open to reviewing it.

AI alert:

A study by the nonprofit Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project (ACLED) found that about 93% of the more than 7,750 protests between May 26 and August 22, 2020, were peaceful. However, the remaining 7% involved violence, often including confrontations with police or counter-protesters, as well as property damage or looting.

While some high-profile incidents of rioting occurred, particularly in cities like Minneapolis, Portland, and Chicago, most demonstrations remained peaceful. It’s also important to note that the violence often came from a mix of participants, including protesters, opportunistic looters, and, in some cases, individuals or groups with other political agendas.

Reactions: celticdawg
According the Heritage Foundation database of voter fraud cases, there have been a total of 11 people convicted of Fraudulent Use Of Absentee Ballots since 2005.

The two cases from 2020 involve a total of seven fraudulent ballots that were harvested by three people.

Most of the remaining cases involve ballot harvesting for local races where a small number of fraudulent votes might impact the outcome.

If Trump and the GOP hadn’t so blatantly lied about proof of election altering vote fraud in multiple states, lies that Trump continues to this day, people might be inclined to take the issue more seriously. But there remains no proof that vote harvesting is some sort of systemic issue that could in any way impact a national election.

Illegally harvesting tens of thousands of votes in multiple states would be a huge and time consuming operation with a large number of participants. The odds of pulling that off without being caught in even a single instance are so low it approaches zero.
You keep saying proven cases. I know that we all know that. I said why not put precautions and restrictions in place to limit the opportunity for illegal activity to be limited. Damn can you quit spouting the same crap.
Can you not acknowledge that these changes that were made might allow for for fraud to be more likely?

AI alert:

A study by the nonprofit Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project (ACLED) found that about 93% of the more than 7,750 protests between May 26 and August 22, 2020, were peaceful. However, the remaining 7% involved violence, often including confrontations with police or counter-protesters, as well as property damage or looting.

While some high-profile incidents of rioting occurred, particularly in cities like Minneapolis, Portland, and Chicago, most demonstrations remained peaceful. It’s also important to note that the violence often came from a mix of participants, including protesters, opportunistic looters, and, in some cases, individuals or groups with other political agendas.
Wow. Deflect much. No one in their right mind is talking about the peaceful ones.
How come you don’t come with the same facts about police shootings and such. Those statistics are more slanted than what you stated yet everyone acts like police are so bad. Yes there are some but the overwhelming majority do not fit that description at all.

You keep saying proven cases. I know that we all know that. I said why not put precautions and restrictions in place to limit the opportunity for illegal activity to be limited. Damn can you quit spouting the same crap.
Can you not acknowledge that these changes that were made might allow for for fraud to be more likely?
Actually, you are missing my point. Absentee ballot fraud is a highly manual process that involves individual ballots and a large number of people to execute. With every additional ballot and every additional conspirator, the odds of being caught increase. It would be extremely difficult to execute in numbers great enough to impact a national election and even more difficult to not make a mistake or have a participant inadvertently uncover the fraud.

Reminder, this thread started with the suggestion that a bunch of conspiracy theory loons should go stalk and confront voters dropping ballots at drop boxes. That suggestion is what I have been responding to.

I wonder which neighborhoods would be the ones with this increased “monitoring”?

Wow. Deflect much. No one in their right mind is talking about the peaceful ones.
How come you don’t come with the same facts about police shootings and such. Those statistics are more slanted than what you stated yet everyone acts like police are so bad. Yes there are some but the overwhelming majority do not fit that description at all.
I’m not deflecting at all. Did you bother to read the post I was replying to?

Here is what, in part, Zinger said:
“I said mostly peaceful. That was the lie. That was the lack of integrity. That was how it was reported by your party.”

So it’s deflection on my part when I point out that 93% peaceful is absolutely fair to characterize as “mostly peaceful”?

And where did I suggest that the police are mostly bad? I didn’t. I did say the the riots were in response to the video and that the video spoke to mistreatment by the police that have been a fact of life for minorities for the entire history of our country. That doesn’t mean most police are bad, but it does mean that most minorities either have a bad personal experience with a LEO or directly know someone who has, particularly those from poorer neighborhoods.

AI alert:

They are either peaceful or they aren’t. That term “mostly peaceful” was a lefty media creation who they didn’t have to admit there was looting, killing, rioting and annexing going on. Any stat is spin saying anything different. No one remembers those protests being peaceful. They remember the large amount of damage done. The killing of innocent people. Shooting at and assaulting police who had nothing to do with what happened. Holding cities hostage for months. Not for any peaceful protesting. They threw concrete bricks at police and secret service. Even burned down a church.

Here is the best statement. 10 people were killed during the riots, but thank god they were mostly peaceful. It is a ridiculously stupid term made up to try to validate daily protests

Last edited:
Actually, you are missing my point. Absentee ballot fraud is a highly manual process that involves individual ballots and a large number of people to execute. With every additional ballot and every additional conspirator, the odds of being caught increase. It would be extremely difficult to execute in numbers great enough to impact a national election and even more difficult to not make a mistake or have a participant inadvertently uncover the fraud.

Reminder, this thread started with the suggestion that a bunch of conspiracy theory loons should go stalk and confront voters dropping ballots at drop boxes. That suggestion is what I have been responding to.

I wonder which neighborhoods would be the ones with this increased “monitoring”?

I’m not deflecting at all. Did you bother to read the post I was replying to?

Here is what, in part, Zinger said:
“I said mostly peaceful. That was the lie. That was the lack of integrity. That was how it was reported by your party.”

So it’s deflection on my part when I point out that 93% peaceful is absolutely fair to characterize as “mostly peaceful”?

And where did I suggest that the police are mostly bad? I didn’t. I did say the the riots were in response to the video and that the video spoke to mistreatment by the police that have been a fact of life for minorities for the entire history of our country. That doesn’t mean most police are bad, but it does mean that most minorities either have a bad personal experience with a LEO or directly know someone who has, particularly those from poorer neighborhoods.
Never mind. I understand the post. Why can’t people answer a question .Do you not think we should do everything we can to make voting process better? Make sure results are reported timely, with proper oversight and voter verification.

They are either peaceful or they aren’t. That term “mostly peaceful” was a lefty media creation who they didn’t have to admit there was looting, killing, rioting and annexing going on. Any stat is spin saying anything different. No one remembers those protests being peaceful. They remember the large amount of damage done. The killing of innocent people. Shooting at and assaulting police who had nothing to do with what happened. Holding cities hostage for months. Not for any peaceful protesting. They threw concrete bricks at police and secret service. Even burned down a church.
Zinger, your response to my actual statistics feels a lot like how top Trump aid Stephen Miller responded today to having his obviously made-up statistics about crime being lower in Venezuela than in the US challenged.

Please watch the full four minutes. He attempts to use an appeal to emotion to obfuscate the fact that he and Trump have completely invented obviously BS statistics. That’s not to say that there aren’t real cases involving real people, but when you make absurd claims it actually undercuts any argument you are trying to make.

And yes, 93% peaceful is definitly “mostly” peaceful. Mathematically speaking, 51% peaceful would still be “mostly” peaceful.

Never mind. I understand the post. Why can’t people answer a question .Do you not think we should do everything we can to make voting process better? Make sure results are reported timely, with proper oversight and voter verification.
Todd - I said it early in this thread. Efforts to ensure voting integrity must be balanced against the requirement to make the constitutionally guaranteed right to vote reasonably accessible to those who meet the legal qualifications to vote.

Here’s an analogy. We could reduce occurrences of drunk driving to almost zero by installing a breathalyzer in every car that must be used before starting the vehicle. That would absolutely save lives.

But the cost and inconvenience for the vast majority of people who don’t drink and drive would be excessive and not considered worth the cost and disruption.

It’s the exact same situation with voting. Could we install onerous and costly equipment and procedures that would reduce the potential for fraud? We could, but it would be costly for tax payers and difficult for voters when voting fraud has never been shown to be a big problem.

I hope that makes my point more clear when I discuss the need to balance protections and accessibility.

Zinger, your response to my actual statistics feels a lot like how top Trump aid Stephen Miller responded today to having his obviously made-up statistics about crime being lower in Venezuela than in the US challenged.

Please watch the full four minutes. He attempts to use an appeal to emotion to obfuscate the fact that he and Trump have completely invented obviously BS statistics. That’s not to say that there aren’t real cases involving real people, but when you make absurd claims it actually undercuts any argument you are trying to make.

And yes, 93% peaceful is definitly “mostly” peaceful. Mathematically speaking, 51% peaceful would still be “mostly” peaceful.

Todd - I said it early in this thread. Efforts to ensure voting integrity must be balanced against the requirement to make the constitutionally guaranteed right to vote reasonably accessible to those who meet the legal qualifications to vote.

Here’s an analogy. We could reduce occurrences of drunk driving to almost zero by installing a breathalyzer in every car that must be used before starting the vehicle. That would absolutely save lives.

But the cost and inconvenience for the vast majority of people who don’t drink and drive would be excessive and not considered worth the cost and disruption.

It’s the exact same situation with voting. Could we install onerous and costly equipment and procedures that would reduce the potential for fraud? We could, but it would be costly for tax payers and difficult for voters when voting fraud has never been shown to be a big problem.

I hope that makes my point more clear when I discuss the need to balance protections and accessibility.
There is no need for onerous and costly equipment. Government ID’s are simple and easy to get. You can use your id number on your mail in ballot. That is all it would take and then a system that tracks votes cast with the unique ID numbers.

Again. It is very simple. It isn’t a peaceful protest if people die. People loot. People commit assault. People shot at police. It is either peaceful or it isn’t. This is common sense. 80 percent of the Jan 6 group were probably peaceful as well. My guess is you wouldnt classify them as mostly peaceful Same with most who entered the capital. I just looked up the math for you. 2500 entered the capital. The size of the crowd was estimated at 10-80 thousand depending on when you count. Mostly peaceful protest according to your math. Mostly peaceful insurrection. I have a feeling you won’t agree with that.

Last edited:
Again. It is very simple. It isn’t a peaceful protest if people die. People loot. People commit assault. People shot at police. It is either peaceful or it isn’t. This is common sense. 80 percent of the Jan 6 group were probably peaceful as well. My guess is you wouldnt classify them as mostly peaceful Same with most who entered the capital. I just looked up the math for you. 2500 entered the capital. The size of the crowd was estimated at 10-80 thousand depending on when you count. Mostly peaceful protest according to your math. Mostly peaceful insurrection. I have a feeling you won’t agree with that.

It is simple, I agree.

7,750 George Floyd protests.
7,207 were peaceful.
543 were violent.
That’s mostly peaceful.

J6 was one event. Not peaceful.

I also see you sidestepped the challenge to provide any proof at all that J6 was about retribution for the summer riots and not Trump’s express goal of stoping certification so he had more time to try and steal the election.

But I understand it doesn’t matter what facts, logic and math conclude. That’s fine. Have a good night.

• Haha
It is simple, I agree.

7,750 George Floyd protests.
7,207 were peaceful.
543 were violent.
That’s mostly peaceful.

J6 was one event. Not peaceful.

I also see you sidestepped the challenge to provide any proof at all that J6 was about retribution for the summer riots and not Trump’s express goal of stoping certification so he had more time to try and steal the election.

But I understand it doesn’t matter what facts, logic and math conclude. That’s fine. Have a good night.
You walked thru that door. I know you weren’t thinking I would spin that to apply to the insurrection that is so dear to you. You see how ridiculous it actually is to look at it like that. That’s what you are trying to convince me of. Neither is peaceful, mostly peaceful or any thing of the sort. You know this. You can’t have it both ways. 80000 showed up. A small percentage of them were arrested. Even smaller percentage were violent. By the percentages. Mostly peaceful. Again. Incredibly ridiculous argument. Same with your summer of love argument. The mostly peaceful designation was a lib media creation to condone what was happening every night. It is just as idiotic now as it was then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT