ADVERTISEMENT

Bama tears: "Milroe killed Alabama football"....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Can't even read the OP on the site as once you click on it, it says "This post has been marked unreadable."

But it made it's way to MBG before all of that:

"If a QB was sugar, Milroe would be Splenda" Gump:
Bro c'mon with the name calling.
He ain't retarded.
He's just not a natural quarterback.

"He's just one Bozo in the Ringling Bros. DeBoer and Wommack circus" Gump:
He had his worst game tonight and was the person most responsible for the loss, but there was a clown car of idiocy all over the field today including gon the side lines.

This is a poorly coached, poor disciplined team playing poorly.

"After the Heisman ceremony, we can all move on" Gump: Just five more games with him and its over. Hopefully he takes his clueless fans with him.

Standardized testing Gump:
You sure he has an IQ over 75?

I'm not.

"There could be another sequel" Gump:
Not so fast, he has another year of eligibility.

He's the gift that keeps on giving. He's not going to leave Alabama football until we're an SEC bottom-feeder.

"Our best player has only been able to see R-rated films without his parents for a few months" Gump:
Losing to vandy was worse. Blowing a 30 point lead in second half vs uga was worse.

Without Ryan Williams this is probably already a 3 or 4 loss team

Inexplicable Gump: 2-0 vs Georgia though.

Daniel Jeremiah Gump:
No way he doesn't go pro. His measurables at the combine will be excellent. He's still going to be hyped beyond belief. Even during this game the announcers praised him. I expect him to be a first round pick.

Bullet points Gump:
He's thrown 5 INTs in his last 3 games.

Tommy Reese is looking like a god d*****d miracle worker at this point.

The coaches need to realize that Milroe can't run this offense, and move on.

DeBoer needs to sack up and bench this complete moron. We can't do any worse.

10 points on how many drives tonight? It felt like we had 30 possessions and 10 points.

Just an absolute abomination

"Colts will draft him to replace Richardson" Gump: They're going to see him at the combine running a great 40. Some team will fall on it and he'll be a terrible bust. NFL teams get bamboozled by these combine showings every single year.

"Calling him homicidal is too much" Gump: I'm not gonna say killed, but he really is holding the program hostage.

"Mama said if you laugh instead of getting angry you'll be happier" Gump:
When he airmailed the pass on 3rd down I didn’t even get mad I laughed.

It’s who he is right now.

Somebody might want to report this Gump to the FBI to monitor:
Jalen Milroe probably has more money than your entire family combined.

He's a multi-millionaire.

I don't care if people are so mean to him he cries himself to sleep. He's making more money than 99% of people in this country, and this comes with the territory.

I hope that he gets disrespected so much that he leaves Alabama forever. Take your shi**y LANK gang signs and merch, and get the frick out of here.

I'm done with these bullshite retarded gangster prima donnas. I'm done.

"When I say he's a dumb jock, I'm just saying he's dumb when he's actually being a jock" Gump:
He has a low football IQ.

Is that the socially acceptable way to put that these days?

"We paying serious money for this shiola" Gump: There’s too many people making generational wealth to lose to Vanderbilt and Tennessee and remain above reproach. If they fired the whole lot tomorrow it would be justified. This isn’t Seattle dude. Deboer needs to DO HIS frickING JOB

"Milroe and NIL killed Bama football" Gump:
And the entire OL revolted and didn’t block against USF.

That was a player revolt.

Josh Pate and others have said as much.

Milroe was a preseason Heisman candidate and owned the locker room.

Benching him would’ve taken more credibility than any incoming coach could’ve reasonably asserted and likely would’ve caused multiple players to leave.

NIL era football is the NFL without contracts. Coaches don’t run the show anymore. The federal courts saw to that.

Unkind Gump: He's not a kid, he's a frickin' grown man and he plays football for a living. If his intellectual capabilities match his football playing, then the motherfricker needs a drool cup to go with that helmet he's wearing.

"You know, cause Ty is like Arch but better" Gump: Sark is a real damn coach. He's about to bench Ewers. Watch.

"Need to call Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd and the late Harold Ramis for Jalen" Gump:
Bro not only did he scheme them open but he schemed Cole Adams open as well and he had a touchdown. CJ Dippre had a big gain up the seam but Milroe missed him.

Dude was literally seeing ghosts!

What I'm so shocked at...is the simple fact that Jalen Milroe forced a badly thrown fade route ball to a 6'1 Ryan Williams when you had Caleb Odom (6'5) one on one against a 6'0 corner!

It would've been a touchdown if he throws it to Caleb Odom.

"Sometimes there's no good answer" Gump - Manning out there throwing wounded DUCKS! LOL
How'd that work out?

"Saban killed Alabama football" Gump:
Saban didn't really let them compete.

He is part of the problem as well.

Nick Saban didn't give Ty Simpson a legit opportunity.

"We don't get the edge of paying players under the table any more. That's never coming back" Gump:
This is what all the fans yapping about discipline and coaches’ arse kicking like they did 30 or 40 or 50 years ago don’t stop to realize.

The sport has inexorably changed forevermore, not just for Bama but for everyone. No, it’s not for the better, it just is. And nobody is going to ride to the rescue to change it back.

"Milroe is at the very least an accomplice in this horrific act of violence" Gump:
At this point, there is sufficient evidence to make a great case that if he didn’t kill it, he and like minded teammates contributed to Saban’s departure and thus this product we see now.

Is Alabama football dead? Maybe not forever, but the discipline, effort, and respect seem to be AWOL.

Arrogance. Laziness. No accountability. This team is a couple of plays away from a .500 record. Deboer better figure shite out and if it takes going scorched earth and benching 3/4 of the team I’m in support of it.

"Play Taps" Gump:
Our dynasty died today.

I was one of the few optimists after the Vanderbilt loss. I thought maybe it was just an anomaly.

This game was just complete diarrhea.

If you want to delete my thread out of respect for these retarded multi-millionaires who can barely form a complete sentence in interviews, be my guest. I'm not going to do it.

"Saban only left him an 85% blue chip roster, let's see what DeBoer can do once he gets it to 90%" Gump:
I've been a Milroe defender for a while and saw his upside if he could keep developing and progressing as a passer but the dude has not been the same the last couple of games. Idk if he's playing hurt or what but I've lost all faith in this guy. I wouldn't mind giving Simpson a shot at this point and I don't really care if it loses the locker room or not.

I think Saban and company had some really bad evaluations post Covid and Alabama hasn't been very good since 2020. Bryce Young and Saban masked a lot of the issues even though we started seeing the cracks in the foundation. Unfortunately, DeBoer has to clean it up. I'll judge him a bit more harshly when the locker room is all his guys, especially at QB.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.