ADVERTISEMENT

Barr and FBI say zero evidence

A young girl testified today someone requested and then submitted a mail in ballot with her name within the same day. The procedure you suggest was bypassed. But I’m sure she’s the only one and just one doesn’t change the election right.
What say you about the lawyer (republican) caught on video encouraging people to temporarily move to ga to steal the upcoming senate election? Does that change anything or is he the only one doing this. Offsetting penalty’s as far as I’m concerned. People are trying stuff on both sides my man. This isn’t not a one sided affair, as much as you would have everyone believe. Have a good day pls sir.

Reactions: Jimy jenga
What say you about the lawyer (republican) caught on video encouraging people to temporarily move to ga to steal the upcoming senate election? Does that change anything or is he the only one doing this. Offsetting penalty’s as far as I’m concerned. People are trying stuff on both sides my man. This isn’t not a one sided affair, as much as you would have everyone believe. Have a good day pls sir.

I'd say ANYONE that tries to knowingly and illegally manipulate voting and effectively disenfranchises a legally casted vote with an illegally cast vote should be subject to criminal penalties, fined into oblivion and banned from voting or participating in the vote count for life.

I'd also say any election held where votes and voters can't be/aren't verified as legal voters and legally cast votes is not a legitimate election. That doesn't mean I will "resist" Biden as POTUS but it does mean I believe the garbage we saw occurring in swing states after midnight is not acceptable in a constitutional republic.

Here is a video (second video) showing a signature verification poll worker when mail in ballots come in to her station.

Done in a cubicle with no observer. Notice the tray at the end of the video. First ballot envelope has no return address but that probably just a coincidence.

It certainly gives me confidence in the process.

Last edited:
I'd say ANYONE that tries to knowingly and illegally manipulate voting and effectively disenfranchises a legally casted vote with an illegally cast vote should be subject to criminal penalties, fined into oblivion and banned from voting or participating in the vote count for life.

I'd also say any election held where votes and voters can't be/aren't verified as legal voters and legally cast votes is not a legitimate election. That doesn't mean I will "resist" Biden as POTUS but it does mean I believe the garbage we saw occurring in swing states after midnight is not acceptable in a constitutional republic.
Then you should agree that Lindsey Graham should be prosecuted for trying to have legal votes thrown out for no reason except to suppress Biden votes?

Wrong.

The Constitution actually says “Article I, Section 4, Clause 1: The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof;

The settlement agreement was not an action of the legislature.

Wrong Again. There are many precedents upholding this very principle, the most recent of which was a Trump win in which the judge decided that the PA Secretary lacked the authority to unilaterally alter the manner in which the election was carried out.

https://www.pennlive.com/elections/...cked-authority-to-extend-ballot-deadline.html
He's never been right.

WTF is Georgia Star News??!?! Oh yeah, it’s another conspiracy promoting rag aimed to support dear leader and his supporters’ refusal to live in a land of reality...

Okay. Here is the tweet directly from the Georgia State Senator.

Okay. Here is the tweet directly from the Georgia State Senator.

The signature on the ID is not necessarily the signature that they are supposed to compare it to... The Georgia Secretary of State has numerous versions of the person's signature, includes when they registered to vote, updated their voting information, etc. Please ask the Senator what the signatures on file with the Secretary of State look like. Thanks!

Please ask the Senator what the signatures on file with the Secretary of State look like. Thanks!

Yeah I’ll get right on that.

Clearly the Senator signed the ballot application form in a way that does not in any way resemble his rather unique signature style.

Yeah I’ll get right on that.

Clearly the Senator signed the ballot application form in a way that does not in any way resemble his rather unique signature style.
Not sure you understand "clearly". We have incomplete information. Before you draw conclusions from his tweet, I am asking you to tweet at him and ask for all of the complete information. Frankly, you can ask the Secretary of State to send the information to you as well. Once you do so, let's discuss whether the process works or not. Again, I know for me I have a different signature on file for my ID than when I registered to vote.

Reactions: VHDawg53
Not sure you understand "clearly". We have incomplete information. Before you draw conclusions from his tweet, I am asking you to tweet at him and ask for all of the complete information. Frankly, you can ask the Secretary of State to send the information to you as well. Once you do so, let's discuss whether the process works or not. Again, I know for me I have a different signature on file for my ID than when I registered to vote.

Like I said originally, it just doesn’t give me confidence in the signature match process.

I’m sure the Senator will get to the bottom of it.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Like I said originally, it just doesn’t give me confidence in the signature match process.

I’m sure the Senator will get to the bottom of it.

The online portal requires drivers license info and other personal info that serves as verification alongside the signature

from what others have reported, more scrutiny is placed on the sig in the submitted ballot than on the application, especially if the application included other methods of verification (like the DL info)

from what others have reported, more scrutiny is placed on the sig in the submitted ballot than on the application, especially if the application included other methods of verification (like the DL info)

That’s interesting. I had not heard that but it wouldn’t surprise me.

That would also make the impact of the settlement agreement (not agreed to by the legislature) more significant wouldn’t it?

From the settlement agreement on page 3:

“If the registrar or absentee ballot clerk determines that the voter’s signature on the mail-in absentee ballot envelope does not match any of the voter’s signatures on file in eNet or on the absentee ballot application, the registrar or absentee ballot clerk must seek review from two other registrars, deputy registrars, or absentee ballot clerks.”

Notice the word “or” before “absentee ballot application”

So if as you say “more scrutiny is placed on the sig in the submitted ballot than on the application” and the settlement agreement allows the match to be with the original ballot application which would have the potentially fraudulent or mismatched signature, then it seems to me that the signature verification process is weakened without the approval of the legislature.

Last edited:
Somebody explain how exactly you'd go about faking 12,000 signatures on 12,000 separate Georgia ballots.

And they are losing in the courts 1-42

but not one evidentiary hearing by the judiciary. The judiciary doesn't want to get involved in an election or have no courage.

Chris Krebs the DHS cybersecurity agency director who Trump fired is like Bagdad Bob trying to say there were no voting irregularities. Bill Barr and the fbi are both sitting this out. They have not done one investigation;

The attorney for the Wisconsin lawsuit on election fraud said the Biden campaign argued to supreme ct in Wisconsin for the Ct not to address or even dispute any substantive issues on election fraud because a state agency the( wisc election committee) recommended some of the election .changes. So in effect, the dems are not disputing substantive issues of fraud were took place and were wrong but that they shouldn't be heard. And the wisc supreme ct ruled 4-3 against the repubs.

Nevada's lawyer Jesse Binnall testified election officials there did similar to what was done in Ga. They adopted universal mail voting without safeguards for voter integrity. The voter rolls were not cleaned up so they sent out 690,000 ballots in the mail vs 70K in 2016. They found thousands of illegal votes more than enough to change the outcome . Jesse Binnall's devastating testimony on election fraud in Nevada (independentsentinel.com)

We are no longer living in the USA that I grew up in. The constitution and rule of law do not manner when we have so many on my side that have no courage. including state
legislatures. Zuckerburg bought the election with $500MM which paid for many drop boxes

I could go on but it is so obvious there has been massive voter fraud.
RoyDawg your a good poster, but color me very skeptical that a high degree of verification of signature matches was going on in Fulton County. They don’t update their software, do some counting in secret, are the last county to have their stuff together but they match signatures on all mail in ballots and throw out any questionable ones near 100% accuracy. Those statistical anomalies are all explainable as well. Just extremely skeptical. If a sample audit is done , which Governor has proposed, and signature verifications are accurate then I am wrong, we shall see...

but not one evidentiary hearing by the judiciary. The judiciary doesn't want to get involved in an election or have no courage.

Chris Krebs the DHS cybersecurity agency director who Trump fired is like Bagdad Bob trying to say there were no voting irregularities. Bill Barr and the fbi are both sitting this out. They have not done one investigation;

The attorney for the Wisconsin lawsuit on election fraud said the Biden campaign argued to supreme ct in Wisconsin for the Ct not to address or even dispute any substantive issues on election fraud because a state agency the( wisc election committee) recommended some of the election .changes. So in effect, the dems are not disputing substantive issues of fraud were took place and were wrong but that they shouldn't be heard. And the wisc supreme ct ruled 4-3 against the repubs.

Nevada's lawyer Jesse Binnall testified election officials there did similar to what was done in Ga. They adopted universal mail voting without safeguards for voter integrity. The voter rolls were not cleaned up so they sent out 690,000 ballots in the mail vs 70K in 2016. They found thousands of illegal votes more than enough to change the outcome . Jesse Binnall's devastating testimony on election fraud in Nevada (independentsentinel.com)

We are no longer living in the USA that I grew up in. The constitution and rule of law do not manner when we have so many on my side that have no courage. including state
legislatures. Zuckerburg bought the election with $500MM which paid for many drop boxes

I could go on but it is so obvious there has been massive voter fraud.
Wrong...

There's no evidence of widespread fraud. It's really just 4 cites- Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee and Atlanta. Listen to this testimony of the Nevada vote fraud..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT