ADVERTISEMENT

Beatiful..AOC gets hammered by the facts!

And the words are by an American poet, Emma Lazarus
Exactly how many more tired, poor, huddled masses of wretched homeless do you think this broke country needs. Times have changed in 150 years. How many wretched homeless have you taken in, or, as I suspect in every other aspect of your life, you just want everybody else to take them in while you strut around in a self-righteous delusion of intellect and don't contribute so much as a white dog turd to anything.

Exactly how many more tired, poor, huddled masses of wretched homeless do you think this broke country needs. Times have changed in 150 years. How many wretched homeless have you taken in, or, as I suspect in every other aspect of your life, you just want everybody else to take them in while you strut around in a self-righteous delusion of intellect and don't contribute so much as a white dog turd to anything.
So immigrants are wretched homeless? Do you hear yourself with that xenophobia? And just so we’re clear, you’ve taken in tons of homeless, so you’re not a hypocrite, right?

So immigrants are wretched homeless? Do you hear yourself with that xenophobia? And just so we’re clear, you’ve taken in tons of homeless, so you’re not a hypocrite, right?
Homeless citizens should always be first in line to receive aid or housing. The indigent illegals can go kick rocks.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
I'm not a hypocrite. Screw them lice-infested bastards, you millennial punk. I have spent years in almost 60 countries. You're still shitting yellow, you idiot. I have zero respect for you.

And you're the one who quoted the slut's poem, you ****ing dumbass.

I'm not a hypocrite. Screw them lice-infested bastards, you millennial punk. I have spent years in almost 60 countries. You're still shitting yellow, you idiot. I have zero respect for you.

And you're the one who quoted the slut's poem, you ****ing dumbass.
I never had respect for you given what you say about people you’ve never met.

Asylum has been around since the Egyptians and was passed by the UN in 1948 as a declaration of human rights. It is fundamental to any democracy. What does the Statue of Liberty say?

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore, Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

“Hey look, another limp wristed poosay using the Statue of Liberty poem in a debate on immigration law”

Actually, you don’t have to seek asylum at a port of entry. It can be done up to a year after entering the US as a refugee, but those pesky facts...

A refugee is a person outside his or her country of nationality who is unable or unwilling to return to his or her country of nationality because of persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion. An asylee is a person who meets the definition of refugee and is already present in the United States or is seeking admission at a port of entry. Refugees are required to apply for Lawful Permanent Resident (“green card”) status one year after being admitted, and asylees may apply for green card status one year after their grant of asylum.

https://www.dhs.gov/immigration-statistics/refugees-asylees

Would disagree as to who we claim to be as a country. We claim to be welcoming, but the derisive talk from the last several years does not uphold the ideals we have had for decades. Sad.
You sling a lot of bullshyt and usually sidestep facts while you do it.
You use "we" like it should include all. But it does not. Many people favor shutting down immigration completely. I am one of them.
In FACT: there was no immigration allowed into the United States from the 1920s until 1964. We "welcome" immigrants when it is in the best interest of our country. But national interest and national security come first.
When we solve our internal unemployment, illiteracy and poverty problems, perhaps immigration should be allowed. But for now, not one single foreigner should be allowed to immigrate here.
America First ... you piece of crap.

You use "we" like it should include all. But it does not. Many people favor shutting down immigration completely. I am one of them.
In FACT: there was no immigration allowed into the United States from the 1920s until 1964. We "welcome" immigrants when it is in the best interest of our country. But national interest and national security come first.
When we solve our internal unemployment, illiteracy and poverty problems, perhaps immigration should be allowed. But for now, not one single foreigner should be allowed to immigrate here.
Merit based is the answer. Great post.

Have to say I disagree with some of the sentiment regarding immigration/immigrants in this thread. As does our president.

Seems some on the right can’t differentiate between LEGAL immigrants & ILLEGAL immigrants any better than the left.

Have to say I disagree with some of the sentiment regarding immigration/immigrants in this thread. As does our president.

Seems some on the right can’t differentiate between LEGAL immigrants & ILLEGAL immigrants any better than the left.
Maybe it’s because many people on the right are so mad about the flood of criminals and other illegals that they are lashing out at all immigration. I understand that point of view, but I’m a proponent of regulated immigration.

God you’re an idiot. For one reason alone we need immigrants, the birth rate in the US is below replacement, which means without immigrants you have two huge issues. First is our rapidly aging population and the future strains on Social Security and Medicare. Second is workforce productivity. You can’t have an economy grow at 3%+ per year if you don’t have the workers to grow. So, if you want even more cuts to your retirement benefits as well as a slower growing economy, then by all means oppose all forms of immigration, but us in the real world who have a clue about how this works will continue to advocate for increased legal and merit based immigration.

In FACT you’re an idiot, millions of immigrants came from Europe, Cuba and elsewhere after WWII...that was in the late 40s and after the Cuban Revolution. Is that between the 1920s and 1964?

Actually, the US code does not distinguish between legal or illegal when seeking asylum. As long as the border crossers file for asylum before they are arrested by ICE then they have every right to stay until their asylum hearing at which point it will be decided if they can stay permanently.
Asylum law states you have to seek asylum at the first Country you come too. 90% of cases at our border are BS and rejected. So don't try and use that silly bullshit to make a point, it might work on stupid people but conservatives are highly intelligent

God you’re an idiot. For one reason alone we need immigrants, the birth rate in the US is below replacement, which means without immigrants you have two huge issues. First is our rapidly aging population and the future strains on Social Security and Medicare. Second is workforce productivity. You can’t have an economy grow at 3%+ per year if you don’t have the workers to grow. So, if you want even more cuts to your retirement benefits as well as a slower growing economy, then by all means oppose all forms of immigration, but us in the real world who have a clue about how this works will continue to advocate for increased legal and merit based immigration.

WTF? Who's arguing about LEGAL immigration? If we didn't have to pay for all these liberal BS programs then American could afford to have more children, we are the least Child Friendly nation in the world it seems, and people you support while wanting to flood the Country with people from shitholes who have no intention of being Americans are the very people OTOH advocating killing children at birth!

Asylum has been around since the Egyptians and was passed by the UN in 1948 as a declaration of human rights. It is fundamental to any democracy. What does the Statue of Liberty say?

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore, Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Do you realize that's a poem written by some leftist winner of a contest years after the Statue was put up??

Asylum law states you have to seek asylum at the first Country you come too. 90% of cases at our border are BS and rejected. So don't try and use that silly bullshit to make a point, it might work on stupid people but conservatives are highly intelligent
Maybe some conservatives are intelligent, but you must not be one of them since up until Tuesday Mexico wasn’t considered a ‘safe 3rd country’, so no, refugees did not have to seek asylum in the 1st country they came to. Trump implemented that rule this week.

WTF? Who's arguing about LEGAL immigration? If we didn't have to pay for all these liberal BS programs then American could afford to have more children, we are the least Child Friendly nation in the world it seems, and people you support while wanting to flood the Country with people from shitholes who have no intention of being Americans are the very people OTOH advocating killing children at birth!
The OP opposed all immigration, but reading must be hard for you...

In FACT you’re an idiot, millions of immigrants came from Europe, Cuba and elsewhere after WWII...that was in the late 40s and after the Cuban Revolution. Is that between the 1920s and 1964?

Yeah, you might want too consult a little history before calling others idiots. LOL, in fact it was just the opposite. From 24 to 52 there was almost no immigration, it increased a wee bit in 52, then in 65 with that murdering Kennedy and that Racist Johnson they opened the flood gates. Who's an idiot ??

Do you realize that's a poem written by some leftist winner of a contest years after the Statue was put up??
He posted the poem which is pining for more "wretched refuse" and "homeless" dumped here, and then got mad at me for asking exactly how much more wretched refuse we need. His words: "So Immigrants are wretched homeless?" Well, that's what your ****ed up poem says we're looking for.

Yeah, you might want too consult a little history before calling others idiots. LOL, in fact it was just the opposite. From 24 to 52 there was almost no immigration, it increased a wee bit in 52, then in 65 with that murdering Kennedy and that Racist Johnson they opened the flood gates. Who's an idiot ??
So we didn’t take in 1.4M immigrants from 1926-1930, another 600k from 1931-1945 and another 600k from 1946-1950...

https://www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1950-03.pdf

Maybe some conservatives are intelligent, but you must not be one of them since up until Tuesday Mexico wasn’t considered a ‘safe 3rd country’, so no, refugees did not have to seek asylum in the 1st country they came to. Trump implemented that rule this week.

Its actually always been the first country you came too. If Mexico isn't safe, why would they travel all the way through it? According to this liberal website Mexico ,Venezuela , and Columbia are safer than the US. Opps, now what Einstein ?

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/most-dangerous-countries/

Not immigrants, illegal aliens or asylum seekers who break the law by not returning for the asylum hearings. They either break the law entering illegally or intend to break the law later. Since when is Americans looking out for Americans a bad thing. Xenophobia rules.

He posted the poem which is pining for more "wretched refuse" and "homeless" dumped here, and then got mad at me for asking exactly how much more wretched refuse we need. His words: "So Immigrants are wretched homeless?" Well, that's what your ****ed up poem says we're looking for.

Liberals are dumb

Which Kennedy? JFK assassinated in 63.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Its actually always been the first country you came too. If Mexico isn't safe, why would they travel all the way through it? According to this liberal website Mexico ,Venezuela , and Columbia are safer than the US. Opps, now what Einstein ?

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/most-dangerous-countries/
Can you read a basic table? I have no idea what this website is but says the exact opposite, that Mexico, Colombia and Venezuela are more dangerous than the US pretty clearly. The higher the number, the more dangerous, moron. Try and show off and make yourself look stupid.

Can you read a basic table? I have no idea what this website is but says the exact opposite, that Mexico, Colombia and Venezuela are more dangerous than the US pretty clearly. The higher the number, the more dangerous, moron. Try and show off and make yourself look stupid.
Does it make sense to you that if you let in all the people from dangerous and stupid countries who want to be let in, at some point your country will become dangerous and stupid?

And, have you looked closely at the government's crime statistics, which paint a clear picture of which groups are committing the most violent crimes? And please tell me you have enough sense to look at the numbers not in totality, but vis-a-vis a group's percentage of the total population.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
You're right, I misread it. They are all pretty even. Oops...Now what?

As usual, you sidestep facts to make your horse shit look better.
Please refer to the following which is based on new data from the CDC.

But there are also two pieces of good news embedded in the data, especially for women. A decline in fertility is largely being driven by a dramatic drop in teen births and women joining the workforce. Second, America is simply looking more like its economic peers when it comes to the fertility rate — and that can be partially explained by the drop in unintended pregnancies.

Ultimately, it may be too soon to panic about a “baby bust.” It is time, however, for some sober thought about what social programs and policies are needed to address a demographic shift that is well underway.

A dramatic drop in the teen birthrate and an increase in older moms has nudged the fertility rate down
In the chart below, you can see the birthrate stratified by the age group of American women. There’s one line that takes a dramatic nosedive: the teen birthrate, which has halved since 2007.

live_births_teens_2018.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT