Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 12, 2020
2022-2023 combined stats for Carson Beck:
- 73% Completion Rate
- 1,494 Yards
- 9.2 Yards/Attempt
- 10 TD, 1 INT

Beck missed a wide open Jackson Meeks last night. Got to hit the layups for sure. Overall, Beck is playing good football. Not great or elite, but very solid football

UGA needs health & consistency around Beck. Backs, Receivers, TEs, and 2 of the top 6 OL being banged up at different times haven’t helped with timing and precision in the offense.

Beck is the guy for this team though. Needs health and better run blocking and run game (or the extension of the run game as Kirby likes to allude to) production around him.

I have personally been critical of Georgia the first 3 games because UT-Martin, Ball State, nor South Carolina should have stressed Georgia athletically or schematically. UAB on the other hand has a very good scheme and has athleticism on both sides of the ball.

Georgia was close last night to hitting on all cylinders. That was even with a plethora of injuries. I don’t know if Auburn is much better than UAB roster wise, especially with injuries they currently have.

Looking for Georgia’s adrenaline and competitiveness to be flowing this Saturday on The Plains.

I have a feeling this will be Georgia’s most complete performance yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News