ADVERTISEMENT

Been looking at the Clemson roster and I know they’ve been mostly a 1-22 team in the past but boy are they thin…

FootballDawgFan

War Daddy
Silver Member
Sep 9, 2001
If they have injuries their season could derail pretty fast. They basically have nothing after Mafah. They’re also depending on a good number of sophomores to be really good in Brown, Woods, Parker, Terrell and Barnes. Also depending on guys who haven’t played a lot. And, they’re depending on both of their freshman WRs to make an impact. It seems like they’re hoping for a lot to go just right. Also, need Cade and the OL to make a jump. Just seems like a lot of hope over there and not much proven production.

You compare that to us and we’re a pretty veteran team with proven production. Our OL is much deeper and talented. I believe Freeling would be their best OL if he was on their roster, and he may not start for us. Their young players, especially on the DL, are going to be going up against some grown ass men.

I already liked us a lot in this game, but the more I look at their roster I’m leaning to heavily bet Georgia to cover.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.