ADVERTISEMENT

Being un-nice

agentorange70

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 16, 2007
Dimitri Medvediv is rather un-nice

As a kremlin spokesman and former Russian president, Medvediv has offered warnings to American/European prisoners recently released in the prisoner exchange to "hide" and "change their names",...a veiled threat that Russia will be seeking the assassination of recently freed political prisoners 2 days after their release,..

It's more viable for russia to be un-nice to an opponent when the opponent has a history of folding like a paper napkin as Biden has.

Scranton Joe failed to admonish Russia on the political arrests, but admonished the decision of people to travel to Russia.

Biden will most likely not even respond to the Russian death threats towards recently released political prisoners,...just like biden's admin was afraid to admit to blowing up the Nord stream pipeline,

Follows a decades long approach of the Dems to have a passive-aggressive approach to Russia, in which the dems talk junk domestically about Russia and then hide afraid under pressure of international crisis with russia, perhaps the Biden admin is fraught and intimidated by the Russian male toxicity

Last edited:
Reactions: cherrydawg
Dimitri Medvediv is rather un-nice

As a kremlin spokesman and former Russian president, Medvediv has offered warnings to American/European prisoners recently released in the prisoner exchange to "hide" and "change their names",...a veiled threat that Russia will be seeking the assassination of recently freed political prisoners 2 days after their release,..

It's more viable for russia to be un-nice to an opponent when the opponent has a history of folding like a paper napkin as Biden has.

Scranton Joe failed to admonish Russia on the political arrests, but admonished the decision of people to travel to Russia.

Biden will most likely not even respond to the Russian death threats towards recently released political prisoners,...just like biden's admin was afraid to admit to blowing up the Nord stream pipeline,

Follows a decades long approach of the Dems to have a passive-aggressive approach to Russia, in which the dems talk junk domestically about Russia and then hide afraid under pressure of international crisis with russia, perhaps the Biden admin is fraught and intimidated by the Russian male toxicity
Joe doesn’t even know his own name man. He’s not running anything nor has he been for a long time

Reactions: cherrydawg
Joe doesn’t even know his own name man. He’s not running anything nor has he been for a long time
When I say "Joe Biden",...I mean the apparatus that guides him,...as I stated the dem policy of passive aggression,... obviously he is a statue,...the only statue in DC that doesn't get painted with the red letters of "HAMAS"

When I say "Joe Biden",...I mean the apparatus that guides him,...as I stated the dem policy of passive aggression,... obviously he is a statue,...the only statue in DC that doesn't get painted with the red letters of "HAMAS"
Joe Biden is an idea

Dimitri Medvediv is affectionately known as the Russian pussy to NATO members
The difference is that those NATO members who talk tough among themselves will not make any response to Medvediv when he threatens to kill released prisoners,

When Russia agreed to release navalny, the day before his release, he died of "sudden death syndrome" in a Siberian prison,...on the anniversary of navalnys death, Russia offered his widow to come to Russia and suffer the same fate,...the tough guys in NATO didn't say anything then,...

The true fact is that the tough guys of NATO really despise Russia based on their discipline of promoting EU and WEF agendas centering around climate change, gay rights, and stakeholder capitalism

The difference is that those NATO members who talk tough among themselves will not make any response to Medvediv when he threatens to kill released prisoners,

When Russia agreed to release navalny, the day before his release, he died of "sudden death syndrome" in a Siberian prison,...on the anniversary of navalnys death, Russia offered his widow to come to Russia and suffer the same fate,...the tough guys in NATO didn't say anything then,...

The true fact is that the tough guys of NATO really despise Russia based on their discipline of promoting EU and WEF agendas centering around climate change, gay rights, and stakeholder capitalism
No argument on that. I was referring to Medvediv being the little school yard bully threatening war at every turn, but running to mommy when his bluff is called.

Reactions: agentorange70
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT