ADVERTISEMENT

Biden cheats

How much blame to you cast upon BLM, Antifa and the NYT?
There will always be finger pointing but the fact remains things are not good. Donald is not the first republican president. He is also not the type to unite the country. He is the nations head coach. This is on his watch. Giving reasons why it’s worse now compared to the Obama years just proves my point.

Reactions: celticdawg
Didn’t intend to get into a hearsay argument. If what you believe is true, I will do as any good citizen should and wait for all the facts. Waiting on the convictions. However I provided you with straight facts. The verdict is already in. Don’t just hate to hate. Looks childish and ignorant unless the data I provided is not of concern to you.
Everything I stated is fact or directly deduced from undisputed evidence. As I stated the data started from the worst depression in 100 years. Worst recovery in 100 yrs. that’s a fact and it’s infantile For you to ignore facts you don’t like.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyBeeDawg
There will always be finger pointing but the fact remains things are not good. Donald is not the first republican president. He is also not the type to unite the country. He is the nations head coach. This is on his watch. Giving reasons why it’s worse now compared to the Obama years just proves my point.
LOL! Amazing

Reactions: atlanta cock#
You didn’t answer the Q. Nobody is going to unite the country so long as social media and a dishonest legacy media exist.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT