ADVERTISEMENT

Biden just stepped aside

yes-sit.gif

IN!!!

Gonna get interesting
The saltiness in this thread is humorous to see.

Biden’s public interview for the next four years was an abject failure, so the Dems are doing the rational and responsible thing and pivoting. Although, now that I think about it, I can see why doing the rational, responsible thing would seem so foreign to the GOP.

Now there’s only one guy in the race too old to be the next president. Good times.

If Cackles gets the Dem nod, I still like Trump.

If it's anyone else, he's in trouble.
Thinks it’s gonna be tough from the democratic side. Platform/policies remain the same, will be the same results or maybe worse than the last 4 years.

People have felt the pinch and have had enough.

Real life under this leadership has hit them, nothing like feeling/experiencing it (economy/inflation). Nothing changes with another Dem in office.

Red wave is coming….even another shocking performance like Kid Rock won’t change it.

Last edited:

Biden’s public interview for the next four years was an abject failure, so the Dems are doing the rational and responsible thing and pivoting. Although, now that I think about it, I can see why doing the rational, responsible thing would seem so foreign to the GOP.

Now there’s only one guy in the race too old to be the next president. Good times.
The irony......Joe steps down a week after he failed to kill his opponent.

Remember July 13th!

LMAO. The cope and delusion is incredible.

For 3+ years we have been told that Biden is ‘sharp’ and totally not senile all the meanwhile he was trying to put Trump in prison. That of course failed and backfired as Trump raised boatloads of cash off it even surprising Biden/Dems in fundraising. Trump then agreed to a debate with Biden under every condition/rule that the DNC wanted and Trump TKOd him on national television. Biden/Dems then threw one last Hail Mary by trying to have Trump assassinated on live TV just two days before the start of the RNC. That also failed. And now Biden is ‘stepping down’ just 7 days later. But sure, Dems are totally the ones doing the ‘right thing’ 🤡🤡

He needed to, now go ahead and step down as president. If he’s not capable of running, he’s not capable of leading us the next 6 months.
I hope someone challenges Kamala.

Not so sure. If Biden steps down now, Harris immediately becomes President, and that's an advantage. It gives her a talking point, as in "Look, I've been doing the job"

LMAO. The cope and delusion is incredible.

For 3+ years we have been told that Biden is ‘sharp’ and totally not senile all the meanwhile he was trying to put Trump in prison. That of course failed and backfired as Trump raised boatloads of cash off it even surprising Biden/Dems in fundraising. Trump then agreed to a debate with Biden under every condition/rule that the DNC wanted and Trump TKOd him on national television. Biden/Dems then threw one last Hail Mary by trying to have Trump assassinated on live TV just two days before the start of the RNC. That also failed. And now Biden is ‘stepping down’ just 7 days later. But sure, Dems are totally the ones doing the ‘right thing’ 🤡🤡
So Joe has been senile for the last three and a half years, but the GOP is such a clown show he still accomplished most of his agenda. That must sting.

Regarding the supposed Dem assassination attempt on Trump, that honestly just makes me feel sad for you and all the other people whose lives have been impacted by the endless lies Trump has been spewing for eight years now, including but not limited to most of the people currently in the federal pen for J6.

Suck it up buttercup

Wouldn't doing the rational and responsible thing have been to run a legit primary instead of propping up a vegetable? Joe was saying things like "you know, the thing" in 2020. Biden didn't suddenly decline in 6 months.

Wouldn't doing the rational and responsible thing have been to run a legit primary instead of propping up a vegetable? Joe was saying things like "you know, the thing" in 2020. Biden didn't suddenly decline in 6 months.
They are going to nominate someone who ate lunch with him once a week. She is complicit as well. She lied to the people his entire term as well.

Turns out democracy was only truly threatened by the left, so there goes that playing card.

The lefts policy/society failures remain with or without Biden. He was simply a figurehead.

You seem to be the only salty one. I know you’re devastated that the bullet didn’t kill Trump, but he’s still in the driver’s seat for the presidency. That won’t change unless the Dems convince Michelle Obama to run.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT