ADVERTISEMENT

Biden just stepped aside

I will talk about the deficits. We need term limits and eliminate the pension for Senate and house. No one should be a career politician. It promotes putting one’s self over the good of those you represent.
If you do, you're one of the few. And no Republican politician talks about it at all, unless of course a liberal is in the WH.

Reactions: willdup
So, your position is that Trump is a deficit hawk and can be expected to aggressively address deficit spending? Which of his proposed policies do you see bringing down the deficit? Tariffs? Deportations? More tax cuts? Is this based on his stance towards decifits (pre-covid) in his first term?

Both parties have a huge problem with deficits, they just have different ideas about the spending.

I bet you didn't know that the three presidents who increased the deficit the most as a percentage of what they inherited were Roosevelt, Wilson and Reagan. The first two were wartime presidents.
Third time, answer my questions. All you do is ignore my questions and move onto to something else you can get me on. If not, don't bother replying.

Also, I never claimed Trump was a deficit hawk. Wish he was but keeping us out of wars will help. His policies are what I am voting for.

Third time, answer my questions. All you do is ignore my questions and move onto to something else you can get me on. If not, don't bother replying.

Also, I never claimed Trump was a deficit hawk. Wish he was but keeping us out of wars will help. His policies are what I am voting for.
truth-trial.gif

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC

Apologies, what questions am I ignoring?

If you do, you're one of the few. And no Republican politician talks about it at all, unless of course a liberal is in the WH.
It goes both ways and that is what pisses me off. Most people talk like it is a partisan issue. It is not as both sides spend on what they want and will not address all of the wasteful spending in other areas.

Reactions: willdup
It goes both ways and that is what pisses me off. Most people talk like it is a partisan issue. It is not as both sides spend on what they want and will not address all of the wasteful spending in other areas.
I am disappointed to find that, after 8 pages, this thread has gotten stale. To be sure that I am clear on the Chat bylaws, on multi-page argument threads such as this, is the last poster standing deemed to be the winner? I just need to understand the rules so I can keep score at home. Thanks all!

• Haha
Reactions: celticdawg
I am disappointed to find that, after 8 pages, this thread has gotten stale. To be sure that I am clear on the Chat bylaws, on multi-page argument threads such as this, is the last poster standing deemed to be the winner? I just need to understand the rules so I can keep score at home. Thanks all!
That's about it, sir. But don't worry because it will be picked up again in another thread.

• Love
Reactions: Golden Boy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT