ADVERTISEMENT

Biden laptop, Facebook, and the FBI

Dawg 'n IT

War Daddy
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2002
Pretty clear accusation that a part of the federal executive branch influenced a private company on handling speech for one specific issue involving a presidential candidate. Given that the FBI possessed the laptop well before the election and knew it was real, what say you?

Wow I’m shocked. I thought they were consummate professionals.

We already know the WH had Berenson booted off Twitter (for turns out, telling the truth).

All they do is say something that damages them is misinformation, and kill it. There might be a word for that.

what say you?
First, I don’t think Zuckerberg was telling all there. He seemed evasive and stumbled some with his answers.

Second, of course the FBI knew it was real at that point and if they encouraged censorship, it was purely for political purposes.

Similar to Biden calling it Russian misinformation. He knew it wasn’t. That was a lie.

And those 50 intelligence “professionals” who signed the letter knew better in my opinion.

It was a coordinated effort between the Justice Dept, media and private actors to influence the outcome of the election.

And it worked.

First, I don’t think Zuckerberg was telling all there. He seemed evasive and stumbled some with his answers.

Second, of course the FBI knew it was real at that point and if they encouraged censorship, it was purely for political purposes.

Similar to Biden calling it Russian misinformation. He knew it wasn’t. That was a lie.

And those 50 intelligence “professionals” who signed the letter knew better in my opinion.

It was a coordinated effort between the Justice Dept, media and private actors to influence the outcome of the election.

And it worked.
Yes, just surprised that Z was willing to do an interview and even say this much.

The other interesting thing is if the FBI gave advanced warning, why would FB depend on a 3rd party fact checking service to validate the information? How would the 3rd party fact checkers have more information than the FBI? Why wouldn't Z have a direct line back to the FBI agents who initiated contact?

This must be the part when their story falls apart.

Reactions: cherrydawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT