ADVERTISEMENT

Biden says nobody

Hoffman_rg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2006
F.cks with a Biden except Saudi Arabia, the Taliban, North Korea, Iran, Mexico, Venezuela, China, & Russia. It is easy to understand why he thinks that since he has turned the fbi into his personal militia and weaponized the DOJ and AG.

Last edited:
F.cks with a Biden except Saudi Arabia, the Taliban, North Korea, Iran, Mexico, Venezuela, China, & Russia. It is easy to understand why he thinks that since he has turned the fbi into his personal militia and weaponized the DOJ and AG.
Don’t leave out Desantis. He made Biden look like a fool when they gave their speeches yesterday .

FOS post. Who has North Korean love letters from Kim Jung Un? Lying Donnie.

• Haha
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
FOS post. Who has North Korean love letters from Kim Jung Un? Lying Donnie.
Nothing fos about the post. All true.

So what is your point? Trump developed a good relationship with Kim Jung Un so he stopped lobbing missiles. Now Un is now showing his disdain and disrespect for Biden and his idiot VP by firing dozens of missiles over Japan.
You have nothing except TDS while our country is
going down the tubes because of people like you.

Nothing fos about the post. All true.

So what is your point? Trump developed a good relationship with Kim Jung Un so he stopped lobbing missiles. Now Un is now showing his disdain and disrespect for Biden and his idiot VP by firing dozens of missiles over Japan.
You have nothing except TDS while our country is
going down the tubes because of people like you.
Horseshit.

That response summarizes your positions on everything and also illustrates your lack of reason and well thought out positions.
Horeshit part deux. Clearly, pubs like you are the ones who exhibit a total lack of reason and ignore that Lying Donnie fact LOST in '20, that there is NO EVIDENCE of a hijacked election, (Though there is plenty of evidence Lying POS Donnie forment an insurrection to overthrow that election), that the majority of Americans favor Women's Reproductive Rights, that Orange Jesus cannot be trusted and is a pathological narcissist or worse, on and on and on and on. Your statement re me is delusional! You have ZERO right to accuse ANYONE of a total lack of reason. None. Zilch. Zero.

Horeshit part deux. Clearly, pubs like you are the ones who exhibit a total lack of reason and ignore that Lying Donnie fact LOST in '20, that there is NO EVIDENCE of a hijacked election, (Though there is plenty of evidence Lying POS Donnie forment an insurrection to overthrow that election), that the majority of Americans favor Women's Reproductive Rights, that Orange Jesus cannot be trusted and is a pathological narcissist or worse, on and on and on and on. Your statement re me is delusional! You have ZERO right to accuse ANYONE of a total lack of reason. None. Zilch. Zero.
I’m not an election lost conspiracy theorist at all, I don’t look at other states but my hypothesis since the new voting laws went into effect in Georgia and a more stringent VOTER ID requirement is in effect for absent ballots (now similar to F2F voting) is you will see considerably less turnout in Fulton and Dekalb counties where alledgidly wide spread harvesting of votes occurred. We’ll have a good idea in about 5 weeks…

I’m not an election lost conspiracy theorist at all, I don’t look at other states but my hypothesis since the new voting laws went into effect in Georgia and a more stringent VOTER ID requirement is in effect for absent ballots (now similar to F2F voting) is you will see considerably less turnout in Fulton and Dekalb counties where alledgidly wide spread harvesting of votes occurred. We’ll have a good idea in about 5 weeks…
That is where the fun will begin. There will be pubs filming and watching the drop offs for that exact thing this year. All night long as well. Going to be interesting when these guys are confronted

That response summarizes your positions on everything and also illustrates your lack of reason and well thought out positions.
Roy would like you to believe that those folks showing up in the middle of the night taking photographs of multiple ballots prior to dropping them in the ballot box was an optical illusion. No reason to question ANY election results. Everything was on the up-and-up and having mail in ballots had ZERO chance for ANY election fraud. Yeah, just like inflation only exists in our minds and Joe Bidumb is a great President and shows NO signs of mental decline. Just our imagination again. Roy has one of the worst cases of TDS I've ever seen. Even gays don't spend that much time being obsessed over another man.

You make my point. You have nothing to support the compromised traitor Biden and his weak foreign policy. So you change the subject to Trump.
, Biden colluded with the media to coverup the Biden crime family corruption and censor conservatives. He was allowed to lie in the debate by chris wallace. That is illegal and a direct attack on the first amendment. So Dems had to cheat, censor and lie to win the election. I am sure that makes you PROUD.

I hope the FBI is keeping an eye on you.

Boy, Trump has you so screwed up in the head....I am beginning to think you like his orange tan and YUGE combover. You are in love with this guy.....typical democrat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT