ADVERTISEMENT

Biden will stay in the race ….

BlessedDawg

Diehard supporter
Jan 17, 2020
It’s not about the next few months, it’s about the next 4 1/2 years. I think the Dem leaders know that Joe won’t last that long but they’re hoping he can win and hand it off to Kamala at some point.
I don’t wish anything bad on Biden, actually I have some empathy for him. It will serve the Dem leaders good to stick with Joe and he have an even worse mental event just before the election when it’s too late to replace him.

It’s not about the next few months, it’s about the next 4 1/2 years. I think the Dem leaders know that Joe won’t last that long but they’re hoping he can win and hand it off to Kamala at some point.
I don’t wish anything bad on Biden, actually I have some empathy for him. It will serve the Dem leaders good to stick with Joe and he have an even worse mental event just before the election when it’s too late to replace him.

At this point I don’t see a Reagan 49 state sweep but I could see Trump winning several blue states and winning big. The biggest question is whether or not Trump can bring along the down ballot wins for the GOP.
He seems to be listening to some smart ppl this time around and is generally acting calm, positive and hopeful. Yes, he jumps off the rails occasionally, but at this point all he needs to do is act like a statesman. He does that, he wins no matter who the Ds put up. The country has had enough of the open borders, shitty economy, crime, anti-Semitism, and decisions that are as removed from logic as possible.

He seems to be listening to some smart ppl this time around and is generally acting calm, positive and hopeful. Yes, he jumps off the rails occasionally, but at this point all he needs to do is act like a statesman. He does that, he wins no matter who the Ds put up. The country has had enough of the open borders, shitty economy, crime, anti-Semitism, and decisions that are as removed from logic as possible.
Calm, positive and hopeful. That didn't last long. Did you read what he posted overnight? He's been his own worst enemy and cares about himself above everything, including our country.

Reactions: GarrDawg
Obama extended an olive branch to Biden to get out 3 days ago,then Biden attacks the 16 advisors that helped him for 7 days at camp David for not helping him,..one of the advisors there leaks that Biden was sleeping the whole time...a day later Jill Biden gave her delayed ok to release her on the cover of vogue magazine,...all media attacked Jean Pierre today,...perhaps tomorrow Joe and Hunter can visit Disney together to create an image of a wholesome family

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT