ADVERTISEMENT

Bidenomics is working for me

dawgfood0612

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2008
S&P 500 up 54% since sleepy Joe took office.

My investment portfolio is going through the roof.

I don’t care that eggs cost more, that is peanuts compared to the gains in my portfolio.

You guy’s portfolio should be doing the same, you should be saying thank you sleepy Joe everyday at 4:00 when the market closes.

Reactions: shonuff253

I don’t care that eggs cost more, that is peanuts compared to the gains in my portfolio.

You guy’s portfolio should be doing the same, you should be saying thank you sleepy Joe everyday at 4:00 when the market closes.

Yeah! Who care about young families, those struggling to pay the bills every month and haven't reached a point where they can invest significantly? Screw those guys! MY portfolio looks great! I hate eggs, anyway!

Fuck You Elon Musk GIF

You are profiting off the backs of consumers. The average citizen does not benefit from your investment portfolio when to feed their family of four, it costs 4x as much as it did 4 years ago.

So since you are a man of financial abundance, how do you compare to the couple who can’t afford their house or rent?

Your point is silly. You can gain 10% on investments and spend past that to provide for your family daily. Not everyone is as fortunate as you.

Singles touting investment portfolios is the height of arrogance.

You left your base behind. 70 percent of democrats now identify as Dems. And there are more registered Republicans than ever. It is the classic clobbering of the middle class. She said the middle class will be the focus of her presidency. I don’t think a bigger lie by any president or presidential candidate has ever been uttered. Although being pissed at trump for giving billionaire tax cuts should have a new meaning for the democrats these days.

It is amazing to see this happen. Most credit card debt in American history.

This guy says 8 outta ten families are living pay check to paycheck. His numbers are the highest. But no left leaning rag or msm station reports anything less than 65 percent and the number is continuing to grow from year to year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Georgia Jim
I get that prices are up, but a strong economy benefits the middle class as well.

Hell isn't that the essence of Trump's economic policy, we are going to give billionaires tax cuts, and they will invest the additional funds in the economy that will provide more jobs to the middle class.

Reactions: shonuff253

Shat…..I can’t pay rent, buy groceries or gas much less invest in the market.

My dime is not worth a nickel anymore. Wages have not kept up……drowning over here. Repo man will probably be knocking on my door any day now.

Hope I can hold out for more of that 1.9% inflation and $1.99 gas.

I’m mad as hell…..

Gonna vote!…..just hope I don’t “get died” beforehand.

Last edited:
You are profiting off the backs of consumers. The average citizen does not benefit from your investment portfolio when to feed their family of four, it costs 4x as much as it did 4 years ago.

So since you are a man of financial abundance, how do you compare to the couple who can’t afford their house or rent?

Your point is silly. You can gain 10% on investments and spend past that to provide for your family daily. Not everyone is as fortunate as you.

Maybe we should go ahead and just say inflation is a tax on unrealized gains(i.e. your portfolio) or even a smarter approach……
I don’t care that everything cost more now because in 30 years I’m going to be rich
What an absolute moronic view!

Reactions: stray
Don’t try to reason with them. This is what happens when schools stop teaching economics and use common core math. People come out ignorant but with no self-awareness of how little they understand the real world.

Why not contribute some of that to charity so someone that’s not quite as fortunate as you can buy groceries.

We can all sleep better know you and Shonuff are doing so well and are "flush" with cash...

I get that prices are up, but a strong economy benefits the middle class as well.

Hell isn't that the essence of Trump's economic policy, we are going to give billionaires tax cuts, and they will invest the additional funds in the economy that will provide more jobs to the middle class.
The S&P did better under Trump and the cost of an egg was significantly lower. So Trumpenomics blows Bidenomics out of the water and it's not even close?

The S&P did better under Trump and the cost of an egg was significantly lower. So Trumpenomics blows Bidenomics out of the water and it's not even close?
The Dow definitely did last I looked (% wise), so did inflation/wages (real wages)…….and of course, the border.

There are ZERO good arguments for either from the Democratic side, comparatively speaking.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT