ADVERTISEMENT

Trump explains his plan to bring down child care cost and has a stroke...either that or he's not mentally well

Harris’ child care solution involves more government and more taxing of the working class. **** that!
Actually her plans calls for more taxes on the wealthy and corporations. Also Trump's calls for tariffs is a tax on the working class and benefits the wealthy. This something the Dems have said but leading economist.

"When tariffs are applied broadly, as Trump appears to be suggesting, the price increase affects a similarly broad set of goods—essentially, everything that is imported. Retailers and wholesalers will pass on those added expenses to consumers, leading directly to higher prices at checkout."

"We estimate that if Trump wins in a sweep or with divided government, the hit to growth from tariffs and tighter immigration policy would outweigh the positive fiscal impulse, resulting in a peak hit to GDP growth of -0.5pp in 2025H2 that abates in 2026."

"If Democrats sweep, new spending and expanded middle-income tax credits would slightly more than offset lower investment due to higher corporate tax rates, resulting in a very slight boost to GDP investment due to higher corporate tax rates, resulting in a very slight boost to GDP growth on average over 2025-2026."

Reactions: nice marmot
Trump was recently asked would he commit to bring down the cost of childcare and what specific pieces of legislation or policy would he use and well his answer was a 2 minute word salads that makes no sense.

And the funny part is if you watch the video it seems he's saying the quiet part out loud and trying to remind himself to stay on topic towards the end.

With interviews like this he should be taking up Harris's strategy of limiting press time.

"Well, I would do that, and we’re sitting down — you know, I was, somebody — we had Senator Marco Rubio, and my daughter Ivanka was so impactful on that issue. It’s a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, that — because the childcare is childcare — there’s something, you have to have it in this country. You have to have it. But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to — but they’ll get used to it very quickly — and it’s not going to stop them from doing business with us; but they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including childcare, that it’s going to take care — we’re going to have, I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country because I have to stay with childcare. I want to stay with childcare. But those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I’m talking about — including growth — but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just told you about. We’re going to be taking in trillions of dollars. And as much as childcare is talked about as being expensive, it’s, relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in. We’re going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we’ll worry about the rest of the world. Let’s help other people, but we’re going to take care of our country first. This is about America first. It’s about “Make America Great Again.” We have to do it because right now we’re a failing nation, so we’ll take care of it. Thank you."

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trum...-how-he-would-make-childcare-more-affordable/
So he gets asked a random thought question and is suppose to have a plan in place to comment on?

I wouldn’t jump on anyone, including Kamala, who had to answer that one.

But should be prepared for a plan on inflation, border and international security. Ask about illegal deportation. Ask about police funding, DEI, domestic gas production, and getting out of the climate accords.

If you can’t answer those consistently, clearly and with a purpose, you have nothing.

Kamala word salads each of those because she just responds to the audience she is speaking to.

As word salad as Kamala is, Infind humor in the attempt to associate it with Trump. Such a silly stretch. The guy runs companies, employs people and is successful at it.

Just my take and thought I would respond. Voting decisions have been made. Nothing you or Ibwill change a vote. And nothing the media presents will change .00009 of the vote.

Price of food and provisions
Price of gas and diesel
Border protection
Illegal deportations
Right to life
Lower taxes
Controlling international conflicts
Rights of parents regarding school
Removing DEI

These are just some of my concerns that Kamala fails the US citizen and Trump nails it.

My opinion.

Actually her plans calls for more taxes on the wealthy and corporations. Also Trump's calls for tariffs is a tax on the working class and benefits the wealthy. This something the Dems have said but leading economist.

"When tariffs are applied broadly, as Trump appears to be suggesting, the price increase affects a similarly broad set of goods—essentially, everything that is imported. Retailers and wholesalers will pass on those added expenses to consumers, leading directly to higher prices at checkout."

"We estimate that if Trump wins in a sweep or with divided government, the hit to growth from tariffs and tighter immigration policy would outweigh the positive fiscal impulse, resulting in a peak hit to GDP growth of -0.5pp in 2025H2 that abates in 2026."

"If Democrats sweep, new spending and expanded middle-income tax credits would slightly more than offset lower investment due to higher corporate tax rates, resulting in a very slight boost to GDP investment due to higher corporate tax rates, resulting in a very slight boost to GDP growth on average over 2025-2026."

Will Harris recoup our losses these last 4 yrs? I prospered under Trump. You did too.

Yet you still think Biden is capable of running and is in fact currently running this country. LOL
Four years later and Trump’s best evidence of election fraud is an “expert” who appeared on Tucker Carlson. I guess you work with what you have after going 0-fer on every court case that was determinative of the outcome. The cases were all so bad that not even Trump’s SCOTUS would throw him a line and hear even one of the suits.

What a loser.

Four years later and Trump’s best evidence of election fraud is an “expert” who appeared on Tucker Carlson. I guess you work with what you have after going 0-fer on every court case that was determinative of the outcome. The cases were all so bad that not even Trump’s SCOTUS would throw him a line and hear even one of the suits.

What a loser.

You think this guy is running this country. You might want to sit this one out.

Trump was recently asked would he commit to bring down the cost of childcare and what specific pieces of legislation or policy would he use and well his answer was a 2 minute word salads that makes no sense.

And the funny part is if you watch the video it seems he's saying the quiet part out loud and trying to remind himself to stay on topic towards the end.

With interviews like this he should be taking up Harris's strategy of limiting press time.

"Well, I would do that, and we’re sitting down — you know, I was, somebody — we had Senator Marco Rubio, and my daughter Ivanka was so impactful on that issue. It’s a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, that — because the childcare is childcare — there’s something, you have to have it in this country. You have to have it. But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to — but they’ll get used to it very quickly — and it’s not going to stop them from doing business with us; but they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including childcare, that it’s going to take care — we’re going to have, I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country because I have to stay with childcare. I want to stay with childcare. But those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I’m talking about — including growth — but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just told you about. We’re going to be taking in trillions of dollars. And as much as childcare is talked about as being expensive, it’s, relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in. We’re going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we’ll worry about the rest of the world. Let’s help other people, but we’re going to take care of our country first. This is about America first. It’s about “Make America Great Again.” We have to do it because right now we’re a failing nation, so we’ll take care of it. Thank you."

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trum...-how-he-would-make-childcare-more-affordable/
You and Willidup should be embarrassed that you support the idiot named Kamala that’s only talent is reading a teleprompter. She is dumb and evil. She slept her way to the top and says WHATEVER she thinks will get her elected to the next office knowing that she’s lying about everything.

Tax corporation and they increase the cost of their product to everyone! And guess what tax cuts do benefit the wealthy more because THEY pay almost all the taxes in the US. Over half of our country pays no federal taxes so you can’t cut zero. Oh I forgot you Dems are not very good with math.

You think this guy is running this country. You might want to sit this one out.

That has nothing to do with this thread and, like your candidate, you are forgetting that Biden is no longer running for POTUS. The Dems decided he was too old and they made a change.

In fact, you're changing the subject entirely, as Trump supporters do every time they are called on to defend the indefensible. It’s your only play.

And Trump is still 10 times the president Comrade Kamala would be. She is a complete fraud. Anyone with a brain can see it.

That has nothing to do with this thread and, like your candidate, you are forgetting that Biden is no longer running for POTUS. The Dems decided he was too old and they made a change.

In fact, you're changing the subject entirely, as Trump supporters do every time they are called on to defend the indefensible. It’s your only play.
It all ends soon. The charade being perpetuated by the Left is collapsing.

Thank G-d!

Reactions: d-dawg
Tax corporation and they increase the cost of their product to everyone! And guess what tax cuts do benefit the wealthy more because THEY pay almost all the taxes in the US. Over half of our country pays no federal taxes so you can’t cut zero. Oh I forgot you Dems are not very good with math.
So cut taxes to benefit the wealthy is what you're saying. What about the middle class and everyday Ameicans?

I simply responded to your post

"At least once a day now, and sometimes multiple times a day, Trump provides irrefutable proof that he is unfit to serve. He isn’t living in reality. Amazing."

You believe he is currently able to run the country and is actually doing so. I am just questioning your judgement. If you are this blind to think Biden is running our country you are not capable of seeing the truth. This is what you posted and I responded. How is that changing the topic?

Reactions: zingerdawg
So cut taxes to benefit the wealthy is what you're saying. What about the middle class and everyday Ameicans?
How do you give tax cuts to people that don't pay taxes?

Income Category2019 AGIPercent of AllIncomePercent of IncomeTaxes Paid
Top 1%Over $546,43420.14%38.77%
Top 5%Over $221,57235.93%59.44%
Top 10%Over $154,58947.30%70.81%
Top 25%Over $87,91768.82%86.65%
Top 50%Over $44,26988.51%96.94%
Bottom 50%Below $44,26911.49%3.06%

Do you pay income tax?

Also charts with random data without source provide is more worthless than user TP.

Income, sales, fuel, HVUTs, property and on and on. I'm not one of those folks that pays in 2 grand and gets a 10K "refund" and then complains when the guy paying hundreds of thousands a yr and signs paychecks gets a break.
Again you're for more money going to the wealthy

No, I'm for the government taking only what is constitutionally authorized from people that actually EARN their money. Taking 100K from me and giving it to 10 families that did nothing to earn the money is NOT a tax cut for them.
Wow you pay over $100K in taxes. Mind if I ask how you net income is?

That is wonderful! I'd say you're in the minority though. The majority of voters are hurting. These last 3 1/2 yrs have been brutal.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
"We estimate that if Trump wins in a sweep or with divided government, the hit to growth from tariffs and tighter immigration policy would outweigh the positive fiscal impulse, resulting in a peak hit to GDP growth of -0.5pp in 2025H2 that abates in 2026.

If Democrats sweep, new spending and expanded middle-income tax credits would slightly more than offset lower investment due to higher corporate tax rates, resulting in a very slight boost to GDP investment due to higher corporate tax rates, resulting in a very slight boost to GDP growth on average over 2025-2026."

The endless accusations of the rank stupidity of the woman who was DA for SF, AG for the largest state in the country, Senator and now VP is hysterical when their candidate may be the dumbest guy to ever serve as POTUS. And that was before another four years of age-related deterioration.

The guy really thinks that tariffs are some unexploited source of free money for the government. It’s amazingly stupid.
So lemme get this straight. You’re voting for a woman incapable of holding a single presser? Mostly because her own team knows she’s a dumbass and can’t speak without a teleprompter. Meanwhile Trump does interviews everyday? Ok. Sounds like the perfect POTUS.

"We estimate that if Trump wins in a sweep or with divided government, the hit to growth from tariffs and tighter immigration policy would outweigh the positive fiscal impulse, resulting in a peak hit to GDP growth of -0.5pp in 2025H2 that abates in 2026.

If Democrats sweep, new spending and expanded middle-income tax credits would slightly more than offset lower investment due to higher corporate tax rates, resulting in a very slight boost to GDP investment due to higher corporate tax rates, resulting in a very slight boost to GDP growth on average over 2025-2026."

I estimate that most folks did much better when rates were 3 percent, wages were up relative to inflation, and food / housing were attainable.

I think I’ll skip the government spending infused prognostications about GDP and trust what I’ve experienced firsthand under Trump v Harris / Biden. Good thing for me and Trump is that the country overwhelmingly agrees.

Been building a business for 20 years and had lots of ups and downs.
This is what the “tax the rich” folks miss. It took a shitload of balls and risk to start a company, create jobs, experience those ups and downs, etc. to get to that place. Most businesses fail. Dis-incentivizing the entrepreneurial spirit, putting up obstacles, creating tough financing environment, disproportionately taxing those who got it done is the stupidest idea of all time. There’s a reason folks who have built businesses move those businesses from Cali and New York to Florida before they sell them. And that reason is taxes. Politicians should take note.

LMAO!!!

I am not pleased at all with Trump's proposed tariff plan. We've already raised prices from his last tariffs and many companies won't be able to sustain more.

I am not pleased at all with Trump's proposed tariff plan. We've already raised prices from his last tariffs and many companies won't be able to sustain more.
Why did Biden keep them in place? Hint: they worked. He actually proposed more before he shit the bed in the debate.

Tariffs on foreign goods are all about fair trade with other countries. It forces two things:

1) incentivizes more domestic production (greater supply means lower prices)

2) countries like china who are getting outsized margins on goods sold here will lower prices to compete.

You should pay more attention... She's the one proposing actual policies to help home buyers, including :

"Harris has vowed to provide first-time homebuyers with up to $25,000 in down-payment support. To expand the number of single-family homes available to families looking to buy, meanwhile, Harris would deny tax benefits to investors who buy large numbers of single-family homes and turn them into rental properties."
Tax baby Tax…so get taxpayers to pay for others college tuition (which is so corrupt to begin with wth the prices colleges charge), might as well tax more and pay the down payment for their homes…maybe she can get groceries and cars paid by tax payers too

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT