ADVERTISEMENT

Bidenomics

I don't have time to look everything up but there is no way health insurance and airfares are down. I know for a fact that's incorrect.
They only look at month over month or year over year but the completely ignore the insane inflation before that and compounding effect. It's only 3.4% inflation....but that's on top of the 8% from the year before and the 12% from the year before that.
When you drive your Mercedes at 150mph and them slow down to 140mph try telling the cop how at least you were driving slower than before he caught you. He should be fine with that.
This doesn't even take into account the fudging of the numbers to hide how much it has really increased. We know gas is up about 50% since Joe took over and groceries are up close to that too.

I don't have time to look everything up but there is no way health insurance and airfares are down. I know for a fact that's incorrect.
airfares are not bad right now tbh

Health insurance is about what it was last year, not up much at all for the first time in a decade - though I live in a state that actually has health insurance, and not Georgia

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
airfares are not bad right now tbh

Health insurance is about what it was last year, not up much at all for the first time in a decade - though I live in a state that actually has health insurance, and not Georgia
My health insurance jumped 20%. Air fares are much higher.

It’s amazing you can confidently make a statement like airfares are much higher when there are literally millions of people flying everyday and you have no idea what fares they pay. You couldn’t be any more wrong.

• Haha
It’s amazing you can confidently make a statement like airfares are much higher when there are literally millions of people flying everyday and you have no idea what fares they pay. You couldn’t be any more wrong.

Because I just bought tix for 3 upcoming trips.

If you live in Georgia (or pretty much any southern state) you can attribute the size of that jump to your governor, who with the GA State legislature has refused to expand Medicare, etc. As I say, in states that are doing it right, it was the first time in a decade that we will not be paying a larger premium.

Housing, which made up half that CPI number, is a similar situation - market factors are at work and not in our favor.

Also, another big number in there > auto insurance.

Last edited:
Because I just bought tix for 3 upcoming trips.
My family just purchased airfare for three trips this year because tickets are so affordable, including India on Delta for $680.

98 countries had higher inflation in 2023 than the US. It's almost as if there were global factors beyond the control of the POTUS that caused inflation...

BTW, have you noticed how much the price of gas has fallen?
OIP.m2gzyym7wg-lKVuyvHESkgHaE8

My family just purchased airfare for three trips this year because tickets are so affordable, including India on Delta for $680.

98 countries had higher inflation in 2023 than the US. It's almost as if there were global factors beyond the control of the POTUS that caused inflation...

BTW, have you noticed how much the price of gas has fallen?
OIP.m2gzyym7wg-lKVuyvHESkgHaE8
I would love to see proof of those tickets. Not doubting your word, but I haven’t seen anything like that. It cost me nearly that to fly to Colorado recently for two. On a different airline. Because delta was insanely expensive.

Gas is relative. It was 2.20 three years ago. The high average price this year was 3.80 per gallon. It has fallen to its lowest level all year. In the last month of the year. Doesn’t mean it will continue. The lowest price per gallon last year was around this time as well.

You take a snapshot at a certain time and say “look, look!!!

The guy mentioning auto insurance rates above is correct. It is off the rails and I sell it. Inflation, supply lines etc are pushing rates up quickly. The price of a vehicle is so much more than it was three years ago. Just one more thing. Because the price of wood and brick went up 75 percent builders have raised their prices. So the value of homes jumped. Sounds great. Except you can’t go buy another home for less because of the price and rates. So this paper money has driven up the value of your home for property taxes and insurance. Increasing everyone’s monthly payments. I think personally once the equity runs out that so many have taken. We are going to be in a world of hurt. This is Why public spending hasn’t curbed as much imo.

It isn’t going to be pleasant going forward. For me too.

Last edited:
A man did once say, "the buck stops here, " and I do believe in that… and if you believe in that, you gotta give credit where credit's due.

With that said, the reality is, of course, as you say, we are doing better than other countries - we also have one chamber of the house, having power of the purse, that can't agree on anything.

we also have system that is skewed to allow pretty free reign on pricing to near monopolies and that rewards profit-taking and shareholding over civic interest.

I would love to see proof of those tickets. Not doubting your word, but I haven’t seen anything like that. It cost me nearly that to fly to Colorado recently for two. On a different airline. Because delta was insanely expensive.

Gas is relative. It was 2.20 three years ago. The high average price this year was 3.80 per gallon. It has fallen to its lowest level all year. In the last month of the year. Doesn’t mean it will continue. The lowest price per gallon last year was around this time as well.

The guy mentioning auto insurance rates above is correct. It is off the rails and I sell it. Inflation, supply lines etc are pushing rates up quickly. The price of a vehicle is so much more than it was three years ago. Just one more thing. Because the price of wood and brick went up 75 percent builders have raised their prices. So the value of homes jumped. Sounds great. Except you can’t go buy another home for less because of the price and rates. So this paper money has driven up the value of your home for property taxes and insurance. Increasing everyone’s monthly payments. I think personally once the equity runs out that so many have taken. We are going to be in a world of hurt. This is Why public spending hasn’t curbed as much imo.

We use a site called Going to track discount tickets. It is a subscription service but here is a screen cap.

Reactions: zingerdawg

Here is a link to Delta's discount tickets. There are currently some screaming deals.

Reactions: zingerdawg
A man did once say, "the buck stops here, " and I do believe in that… and if you believe in that, you gotta give credit where credit's due.

With that said, the reality is, of course, as you say, we are doing better than other countries - we also have one chamber of the house, having power of the purse, that can't agree on anything.

we also have system that is skewed to allow pretty free reign on pricing to near monopolies and that rewards profit-taking and shareholding over civic interest.
Civic interest. That's rich. Between the southern border to free healthcare for illegals to the President's son enriching himself on our dime, criticizing anyone of ignoring civic duty is the last thing your side should be doing. Obama's balance sheet was similar to mine in 2008. Note, he's worth $70MM. AOC couldn't afford rent just 6 years ago. Now, she's worth millions. #hypocrites.

• Love
Civic interest. That's rich. Between the southern border to free healthcare for illegals to the President's son enriching himself on our dime, criticizing anyone of ignoring civic duty is the last thing your side should be doing. Obama's balance sheet was similar to mine in 2008. Note, he's worth $70MM. AOC couldn't afford rent just 6 years ago. Now, she's worth millions. #hypocrites.
come on, man. if you wake up spoiling for argument, don't be lazy about your talking points:

1) my comment about the civic interest had literally zero to do with partisan politics, and unlike some others here your reading comprehension is usually pretty good.

In fact, I'm not even sure why I'm replying to this, since in no way does yours above constitute a reply to my post.

2) However, I did source your claim about AOC's millions and AOC isn't worth shit -

"Ocasio-Cortez’s most recent financial disclosure, filed in 2021, shows she had between $3,003 and $45,000 in assets, including her 401k pension plan, and owed at least $15,000 in student debts."

but like Obama, she probably will be worth millions when she gets out of office and can cash in on her fame, much of which is generated by the fear of her that exists on the right.

more to the point, it's just so depressing that a partisan maniac can post a number like 29 million on some blog that styles itself as "" news, and the right wing blog- and facebook-o-sphere will then echo it ad nauseum, and you guys will consequently repeat it like squabbling hens.

Last edited:
  • Haha
come on, man. if you wake up spoiling for argument, don't be lazy about your talking points:

1) my comment about the civic interest had literally zero to do with partisan politics, and unlike some others here your reading comprehension is usually pretty good.

In fact, I'm not even sure why I'm replying to this, since in no way does yours above constitute a reply to my post.

2) However, I did source your claim about AOC's millions and AOC isn't worth shit -

"Ocasio-Cortez’s most recent financial disclosure, filed in 2021, shows she had between $3,003 and $45,000 in assets, including her 401k pension plan, and owed at least $15,000 in student debts."

but like Obama, she probably will be worth millions when she gets out of office and can cash in on her fame, much of which is generated by the fear of her that exists on the right.

more to the point, it's just so depressing that a partisan maniac can post a number like 29 million on some blog that styles itself as "" news, and the right wing blog- and facebook-o-sphere will then echo it ad nauseum, and you guys will consequently repeat it like squabbling hens.
Dude, Reuters. 🙄 They're no different ghat The Nation or Mother Jones. I have more trust in @willdup.

You brouight up the civic interest concept.

LOL at the dims. They will spin anything to fit their agenda. Maybe yall don't actually have a brain. What you say so untrue, you have to be just an out and out liar or so brain deficient you just don't know any better. Maybe you feallas should investigate what the media and the govt tells you. EVERY time the govt says hey look how good these numbers are, a little later they will quietly amend those numbers to something not so good. Also, as stray pointed out, you also need to figure out comparing apples to apples.... I know this is a hard concept for folks on your side. Y'all are so used to making stuff up you can't really deal with the truth.

Here is some truth for you. Biden sux, bidens policies sux, dim policies sux, and dims are destroying America.

Also please answer these questions while you are at it.

1. Why do dims like to kill babies?
2. Why do dims want to sexualize young children?
3. Why do you not demand jail time for the little girl nipple tweaker?
4. Why do dims want to push perverted sex on young children?
5. Why do dims want open boarders?
6. Why do dims lie so much?
7. How can any hard working self respecting America be a dim?
8. Why do dims hate America? Don't lie, your hero and god campaigned on "fundamentally changing America",,,, why do dims think America is fundamentally wrong?

Dude, Reuters. 🙄 They're no different ghat The Nation or Mother Jones. I have more trust in @willdup.

You brouight up the civic interest concept.
lolz. omg. look at the link you shared. clickbait for morons. hahahahah no sourcing. do you even know what ca club india is? of course you don't. nobody does.

and you're whining about Reuters?! Do you see how ridiculous that is?

Last edited:
Reactions: celticdawg
LOL at the dims. They will spin anything to fit their agenda. Maybe yall don't actually have a brain. What you say so untrue, you have to be just an out and out liar or so brain deficient you just don't know any better. Maybe you feallas should investigate what the media and the govt tells you. EVERY time the govt says hey look how good these numbers are, a little later they will quietly amend those numbers to something not so good. Also, as stray pointed out, you also need to figure out comparing apples to apples.... I know this is a hard concept for folks on your side. Y'all are so used to making stuff up you can't really deal with the truth.

Here is some truth for you. Biden sux, bidens policies sux, dim policies sux, and dims are destroying America.

Also please answer these questions while you are at it.

1. Why do dims like to kill babies?
2. Why do dims want to sexualize young children?
3. Why do you not demand jail time for the little girl nipple tweaker?
4. Why do dims want to push perverted sex on young children?
5. Why do dims want open boarders?
6. Why do dims lie so much?
7. How can any hard working self respecting America be a dim?
8. Why do dims hate America? Don't lie, your hero and god campaigned on "fundamentally changing America",,,, why do dims think America is fundamentally wrong?
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Anyone in this chat room who actually bothered to read it is now dumber for having done so. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Anyone in this chat room who actually bothered to read it is now dumber for having done so. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

You sir definitely show your ignorance every time you show up here. The other thing that stands out about you is that you are without a doubt the most arrogant self absorbed know it all on the chat/vent/vault/dawgtreade etc etc etc. I know you man bun pony tail types believe yourselves better than everyone but all you are is a bag of wind that is a stooge for the dim party.

You cannot deny that dims love to kill babies. They want to sexualize young children, they want to push the lgbtxyz movement on young children, they want to "fundamentally change " America thus hating America as it was. Nothing about what I said is incoherent. In fact it is exactly the opposite. It is the truth about what dims are. I notice you don't dispute anything. You can't, because its line by line what you and your demonic party support. And since you can't dispute what you and your party stand for, all you can do is try to make out like you are something better and show your arrogant backside as you always do.

When you can actually refute what I said try again. Its what dims are. IF you don't like it don't be it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT