ADVERTISEMENT

Big day coming tomorrow ...

Whosyodawgy

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2016
da or nyet?
There are those who think the 16th is the day and that Russia claiming to be moving troops away from Ukraine borber is "false flag". I am unsure, but I tend to lean toward da.

The ruskies want the sea port Odessa pretty badly. Also Ukraine has cut off the drinking water to the Russian naval base in Crimea and the Putinskies are very pissed.
On the other hand, sanctions cutting Russia off from US banking will be a very significant blow to the oligarchs. Also, if Biden actually has the guts to stop the Gazprom pipeline (Nordstream 2) from Russia to Germany from being finished (like he claims he will), that is very serious business for Russia. Germany is belatedly attempting to use less Russian gas but under the horrendous leadership of the cowardly pig Angela Merkel, Germany has literally withered into a sickening liberal pool of post WWll guilt and mush.

da or nyet?
There are those who think the 16th is the day and that Russia claiming to be moving troops away from Ukraine borber is "false flag". I am unsure, but I tend to lean toward da.

The ruskies want the sea port Odessa pretty badly. Also Ukraine has cut off the drinking water to the Russian naval base in Crimea and the Putinskies are very pissed.
On the other hand, sanctions cutting Russia off from US banking will be a very significant blow to the oligarchs. Also, if Biden actually has the guts to stop the Gazprom pipeline (Nordstream 2) from Russia to Germany from being finished (like he claims he will), that is very serious business for Russia. Germany is belatedly attempting to use less Russian gas but under the horrendous leadership of the cowardly pig Angela Merkel, Germany has literally withered into a sickening liberal pool of post WWll guilt and mush.
Your country is being invade. I give a damn aboutUkraine. How about your country?

Your country is being invade. I give a damn aboutUkraine. How about your country?

The same enemies who are bad actors outside our borders are in part or in whole responsible for the attacks on our country from within. Nothing can be ignored.

Wrong account ocd. ;) If he is going to invade, it Will happen after the
Olympics are done, and his roided up athletes are safe at home.

As I said in OP ... the troop pullback ... false flag.
Rumblings on the Internet all night about Ukrainian forces popping off in Luhansk and Donetsk.

Finger pointing had begun too.

Rumblings on the Internet all night about Ukrainian forces popping off in Luhansk and Donetsk.

Finger pointing had begun too.

Russia is likely to claim that they were attacked by Ukrainian forces as the reason they invade or they may actually blow up something of their own and claim Ukraine did it ... false flag. That is a hallmark of Russian military aggression.

Russia is likely to claim that they were attacked by Ukrainian forces as the reason they invade or they may actually blow up something of their own and claim Ukraine did it ... false flag. That is a hallmark of Russian military aggression.
Hitler and the Sudetenland/Poland

Do we care? Why? Do we care because the media tells us that is our problem? Someone better get ahold of these power maniacs.

And, here we go. This train doesn’t go in reverse.
This guy is part of a podcast crew that is pretty good.
LPR (Luhansk Peoples Republic) is a Russian supporting breakaway territory from Ukraine.
To me, this sounds defensive. But it could be part of Russian deception inferring/claiming that Ukraine is attacking LPR.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT