ADVERTISEMENT

Big if. But if the shooter was an illegal …

Wouldnt that be perfect. I mean, the shots have been fired so the part about wishing harm is over. If this guy does happen to be illegal, Trump will have a field day. I am just hoping his social media is littered with pictures of AOC

Wouldnt that be perfect. I mean, the shots have been fired so the part about wishing harm is over. If this guy does happen to be illegal, Trump will have a field day. I am just hoping his social media is littered with pictures of AOC
Zinger just posted that it’s being leaked that it was a 20 year old kid. Supposed to be a press briefing soon.

Thomas Matthew crooks. Sounds like he may be mentally ill

Last edited:
Had to be disappointing when you learned that the shooter was a white male Republican born in the USA.
Is that going to be the new line? Did you intentionally leave out the donations to Democrat, ActBlue, causes? Did you intentionally leave out that he registered to be a Republican when he was 17? He is one of yours and you know it. But hey, vote for biden.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldmandawg
Is that going to be the new line? Did you intentionally leave out the donations to Democrat, ActBlue, causes? Did you intentionally leave out that he registered to be a Republican when he was 17? He is one of yours and you know it. But hey, vote for biden.
Who then registered as a Republican and apparently voted Republican in 2022.

He was also a gun enthusiast using a $12k rifle.

I’m sure we will find out more, but attributing this shooting to a crazy progressive does not seem to hold up to scrutiny.

He is 20 years old. Either way he hasn’t a clue yet what he actually believes in. And it likely changes like the wind. It wouldn’t surprise me if it is a far right wing deal either. There have been a ton of videos out lately of Trump condemning the far right. Saying he hoped they never voted for him. Totally breaks with other narratives out there as well. The kid was an mis fit thru school. Likely mentally ill. I think we should wait a little longer before anyone jumps to conclusions. I know the left is so happy of the Republican thing. Haven’t seen any one in this thread say it is sickening either way. Which is typical. Just more lying narratives perpetuated by the msm. All of it is dangerous.

Reactions: KidneyStoned
Who then registered as a Republican and apparently voted Republican in 2022.

He was also a gun enthusiast using a $12k rifle.

I’m sure we will find out more, but attributing this shooting to a crazy progressive does not seem to hold up to scrutiny.

You should also know "registered as" means absolutely nothing.

Well its pretty simple really. MSM and all the Democrats say Trump is "Hitler", "Evil", "Racists". He was stupid enough to believe the rhetoric and thought he would be a hero. Investigation concluded. You are welcome.

Well it’s pretty simple really. MSM and all the Democrats say Trump is "Hitler", "Evil", "Racists". He was stupid enough to believe the rhetoric and thought he would be a hero. Investigation concluded. You are welcome.
I thought that hateful political rhetoric doesn’t really matter. How many “oh did mean orange man hurt your feelings” posts have I read on here?

Trump turned government at the highest level into a hate industry that divided our country, and he did it for his own benefit. What happened yesterday is disgraceful and unacceptable. But blaming the media for saying mean words is just about the biggest pile of hypocrisy I’ve ever heard.

He is 20 years old. Either way he hasn’t a clue yet what he actually believes in. And it likely changes like the wind. It wouldn’t surprise me if it is a far right wing deal either. There have been a ton of videos out lately of Trump condemning the far right. Saying he hoped they never voted for him. Totally breaks with other narratives out there as well. The kid was an mis fit thru school. Likely mentally ill. I think we should wait a little longer before anyone jumps to conclusions. I know the left is so happy of the Republican thing. Haven’t seen any one in this thread say it is sickening either way. Which is typical. Just more lying narratives perpetuated by the msm. All of it is dangerous.
I condemn all political violence, including the shooting last night, the attack on Paul Pelosi, the attack on Steve Scalise, the attack on Gabby Giffords and the attack on the Capitol.

Trump joked about and mocked Pelosi multiple times and he praises J6. So, let’s turn down the rhetoric and start with the only candidate who has joked about and praised violence.

Looks like you may have been right that the shooter was far-right and likely trying to spur the right to more violence. That’s where we are in this country now.

I condemn all political violence, including the shooting last night, the attack on Paul Pelosi, the attack on Steve Scalise, the attack on Gabby Giffords and the attack on the Capitol.

Trump joked about and mocked Pelosi multiple times and he praises J6. So, let’s turn down the rhetoric and start with the only candidate who has joked about and praised violence.

Looks like you may have been right that the shooter was far-right and likely trying to spur the right to more violence. That’s where we are in this country now.

This is the irresponsible stuff. Others claiming he for sure registered to vote against Trump in the primary. His parents are both Democrat and liberal. The shirt everyone is hanging on to is about the fact the kid loves guns. He didn’t make a hs rifle team. So his father bought him a rifle to go to a range with. He was bullied all thru school. I keep telling you to wait. Especially don’t believe any lefties reporting this. It is only agenda driven. I am being patient but you have made up your mind. Or what you hope to be true. It took me calling you out to condemn this.

The way far right is who we will never elect. Right now the way far left is running the country. That is the difference. You are supporting your whackos and the decisions they are making. I told you Pandora’s box was opened. Let’s see how this turns out first before we destroy property for months, right?

The fbi is struggling to say what his motives are. Why don’t we let them get to the bottom
Of it. The dnc networks have been so wrong about mass shooters it isn’t even funny. I will wait to hear what the final verdict is

This is the irresponsible stuff. Others claiming he for sure registered to vote against Trump in the primary. His parents are both Democrat and liberal. The shirt everyone is hanging on to is about the fact the kid loves guns. He didn’t make a hs rifle team. So his father bought him a rifle to go to a range with. He was bullied all thru school. I keep telling you to wait. Especially don’t believe any lefties reporting this. It is only agenda driven. I am being patient but you have made up your mind. Or what you hope to be true. It took me calling you out to condemn this.

The way far right is who we will never elect. Right now the way far left is running the country. That is the difference. You are supporting your whackos and the decisions they are making. I told you Pandora’s box was opened. Let’s see how this turns out first before we destroy property for months, right?

The fbi is struggling to say what his motives are. Why don’t we let them get to the bottom
Of it. The dnc networks have been so wrong about mass shooters it isn’t even funny. I will wait to hear what the final verdict is
Within 15 minutes of the incident this site was littered with posts about democrats attempting to kill trump, democrats waging war on the country like the taliban, democrats should be shot, etc.

The OP openly fantasized about the shooter being an illegal immigrant - his ideal narrative.

The hatred and threatening language against fellow Americans was pretty alarming. Most of that ignorant, hateful shit is still available for reading in the front page of the Chat if anyone wants to check.

The kid was a mess and nobody is claiming him, but it appears that the far right lunatic fringe on here would have been better served to STFU and wait for the facts.

Within 15 minutes of the incident this site was littered with posts about democrats attempting to kill trump, democrats waging war on the country like the taliban, democrats should be shot, etc.

The OP openly fantasized about the shooter being an illegal immigrant - his ideal narrative.

The hatred and threatening language against fellow Americans was pretty alarming. Most of that ignorant, hateful shit is still available for reading in the front page of the Chat if anyone wants to check.

The kid was a mess and nobody is claiming him, but it appears that the far right lunatic fringe on here would have been better served to STFU and wait for the facts.
For sure. I didn’t say both sides weren’t being this way. I just said it is better to let the facts come to light. You have idiots claiming this was a set up. You have people figuring it was an illegal. You have people out there wishing he was a better shot. Plenty of lefties being morons about it too. Brimur lost his mind. Jamn too. Then the very few dems that ventured here decided he was a pub just tired of Trump. It goes both ways.

Last edited:
I love how Democrats talk about J6 but NEVER mention the riots in 2020. What was it, 12 people killed, billions of dollars in damage? And all spurred on by Pelosi and Harris. But by God, lets make sure we keep some incompetent, drooling, dyed in the wool, documented racist (His VP's words, not mine) that doesnt know what planet he lives on, in office. JFC.

Reactions: zingerdawg

My, aren’t you the most intelligent idiot in the room. Go back and read my thread header with an open mind and ask yourself if it sounds like I’m openly fantasizing about the shooter being an illegal. Yes, it was a plausible guess on my part but not that I was hoping he was an illegal but because of the pitiful border security that Biden has allowed in the country. It’s only a matter of time until we have a real national security threat because of it but I’m sure you’ll find a way to deflect the responsibility. I’ll make an offer to you, I won’t respond to any of your leftist post and please feel free to refrain from posting to any of my post.

How many facts did you gather before you started mouthing off?

well, since you asked - here are the only posts I made Saturday:

• KidneyStoned replied to the thread Dayum…..
    Not a democrat. Just intelligent. Don’t let it bother you so much. Nobody knows exactly what happened. Intelligent people wait for the facts before they start speaking in the way he, and people like you do.Saturday at 7:24 PM

KidneyStoned replied to the thread Dayum…..
    Wow, what a crazy thing to say. This is scary and horrible. Maybe give it an hour before you start spewing divisive hateful nonsense.
    Saturday at 6:48 PM

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT