ADVERTISEMENT

More gaslighting from CNN

All that needs to be said is to outline her accomplishments and the words that she has spoken during interviews etc. She is much more radical than Biden. She is much less accomplished and qualified. There is absolutely no reason or need to bring up the other.
That is what the Democrats have done against Trump.
Agreed. It is a fact that she slept her way to where she is. But no one needs to even use that. Everyone already knows this about her anyway. Just like you said. Use her speech abominations, and her policy stances against her. It is what made so the most unpopular vp ever and possibly the least successful presidential candidate as well. She is considered more radical than Bernie sanders. That is a mouthful.

Reactions: ToddBburn
Here will be the Kamala Harris Playbook from here on out:

1. If you criticize her youre racist
2. If you talk about her DEI appointment youre a racist
3. If you say she was chosen by Biden because shes a black woman , youre a racist
4. If a white man criticizes her , youre a misogynist and a racist
5. If you mention the border , they will say she actually wasnt the border czar, she was just assigned to get to the root causes ( CNN did this already)
6. If youre a Conservative that doesnt like Kamala , youre a racist

Get ready people, the media has their instructions and now this mental midget is gonna be propped up like shes the female Obama. Everything youve seen with your own eyes is now a lie. The new truth is coming.

You probably are a racist. Your list seems to be a guideline for describing a racists with a few exceptions.

Reactions: litedawg1968
All that needs to be said is to outline her accomplishments and the words that she has spoken during interviews etc. She is much more radical than Biden. She is much less accomplished and qualified. There is absolutely no reason or need to bring up the other.
She makes Joe Biden look like Ronald Reagan policy and culture wise.

Reactions: Krowking123

3. If you say she was chosen by Biden because shes a black woman , youre a racist
5. If you mention the border , they will say she actually wasnt the border czar, she was just assigned to get to the root causes ( CNN did this already)

Get ready people, the media has their instructions and now this mental midget is gonna be propped up like shes the female Obama. Everything youve seen with your own eyes is now a lie. The new truth is coming.

I don't understand all the hubub over labeling Kamala as a diversity hire.

Biden promised to pick a woman of color as VP.

Does anyone think she was selected for any other reason?
Because it’s effective and the Dems know it. That’s why they call you racist.

They better figure out how to stop the internal criticism first

Similarly, the fact that she was supposed to be the border point person seems to be a much more fruitful line of attack than calling her a DEI candidate.

If you are a racist just admit it. Quit trying to explain it away. Call her whatever you wish, but the FACT remains only one party is supporting a convicted felon for president.
Play the card..not working anymore …Dems have abused it too much!
When all else fails, pull it out

Reactions: d-dawg
If you are a racist just admit it. Quit trying to explain it away. Call her whatever you wish, but the FACT remains only one party is supporting a convicted felon for president.
And it’s a fact that only one party democratically nominated their candidate and didn’t participate in the biggest coverup in American history of the mental capacity of the f*cking President, what’s your point? If we knew everything our politicians had done and they were held half as accountable and given half the appropriate scrutiny as Trump has been 90% of them would be serving life sentences right now.

And it’s a fact that only one party democratically nominated their candidate and didn’t participate in the biggest coverup in American history of the mental capacity of the f*cking President, what’s your point? If we knew everything our politicians had done and they were held half as accountable and given half the appropriate scrutiny as Trump has been 90% of them would be serving life sentences right now.
Ehh. Trump, like Bill Clinton, has not been held nearly accountable enough. Dude is on tape hanging out with Jeffrey Epstein like he is his best buddy. And yet he was still elected president. And is a major party candidate again. Wild stuff.

Ehh. Trump, like Bill Clinton, has not been held nearly accountable enough. Dude is on tape hanging out with Jeffrey Epstein like he is his best buddy. And yet he was still elected president. And is a major party candidate again. Wild stuff.
Yea. He was a friend and member of his club. And trump turned him in. If you watch any documentary on this trump was the only one willing to talk to anyone without a subpoena. Just another bad reference from you. Do you just read anything on the internet and pass it off as true. 😂 Epstein made a pass at an under age staffer and an under age guest. Causing trump to turn him in. But hey. It doesn’t work for your narrative.

Ironically, the only girl in the documentary willing to say she saw a president on the island claimed she saw bill Clinton. 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Yea. He was a friend and member of his club. And trump turned him in. If you watch any documentary on this trump was the only one willing to talk to anyone without a subpoena. Just another bad reference from you. Do you just read anything on the internet and pass it off as true. 😂 Epstein made a pass at an under age staffer and an under age guest. Causing trump to turn him in. But hey. It doesn’t work for your narrative.

Ironically, the only girl in the documentary willing to say she saw a president on the island claimed she saw bill Clinton. 🤦‍♂️

Do you even read what you share? This uncorroborated source only claims that he kicked him out AFTER he was criminally charged in Florida. How brave.

Do you even read what you share? This uncorroborated source only claims that he kicked him out AFTER he was criminally charged in Florida. How brave.
It has been corroborated. People don’t even bring it up anymore. There is no connection other than they were friends and he was a member of the club. Trump agreed to testify without a subpoena. He was the only one to offer this. It has been hashed and rehashed on the board. You were wrong. What you implied isn’t remotely true. Which is a pattern for you.

This is why no one believes anything anymore levied against Trump. It has been proven to be a total lie or made up. He has plenty of bad business deals you can point to. Not to mention, when all of this happened he and Epstein were card carrying and donating to democrats.

It has been corroborated. People don’t even bring it up anymore. There is no connection other than they were friends and he was a member of the club. Trump agreed to testify without a subpoena. He was the only one to offer this. It has been hashed and rehashed on the board. You were wrong. What you implied isn’t remotely true. Which is a pattern for you.
The article you shared said he wasn’t a member of the club. But he definitely knew Trump personally.

This is why no one believes anything anymore levied against Trump. It has been proven to be a total lie or made up. He has plenty of bad business deals you can point to. Not to mention, when all of this happened he and Epstein were card carrying and donating to democrats.
“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy.”

Also, it’s pretty clear that Epstein was an intel asset. That’s why he was un-alived. He knew too much. So it’s hardly a partisan thing. They were collecting compromising stuff on men in all kinds of positions of power. I never voted for Bill Clinton nor Trump and I never would.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy.”
I knew a kid that was on my tee ball team. Knew him since I was five years old. Spent time at his house. Knew him all thru hs. He was a terrific guy. Four years later he murdered a man in front of his family. Said his car was broken down. Knocked on his door. Then beat a man who came out to help him to death with a wrench. Is currently still on death row. There were no signs of this happening. He got into drugs. No one knows people behind closed doors. I shouldn’t have to explain this to you, but you are holding on to a lie. As usual.

Reactions: ToddBburn
Also, it’s pretty clear that Epstein was an intel asset. That’s why he was un-alived. He knew too much. So it’s hardly a partisan thing. They were collecting compromising stuff on men in all kinds of positions of power. I never voted for Bill Clinton nor Trump and I never would.
For sure. The only true thing you may have said in three days of posting. I completely agree. He wasn’t killed because of politics for sure. But he knew Trump because maro largo was one of very few clubs that allowed Jewish people as members. He paid Trump 125000 a year to be a member. I doubt he would say anything bad about him in public. Especially if he had no idea. This is media created.

For sure. The only true thing you may have said in three days of posting. I completely agree. He wasn’t killed because of politics for sure. But he knew Trump because maro largo was one of very few clubs that allowed Jewish people as members. He paid Trump 125000 a year to be a member. I doubt he would say anything bad about him in public. Especially if he had no idea.
In the same quote he specifically mentioned that Epstein likes women like him and that he likes them young. Disgusting

In the same quote he specifically mentioned that Epstein likes women like him and that he likes them young. Disgusting
Well. That is pretty common amongst powerful men. Wealthy men. You seen bill belecheck’s side piece lately. Trump’s wives get younger. Biden scooped up the babysitter. Clinton stuck a cigar in a 25 year old intern. Etc, etc. I agree it isn’t cool. I have a 25 year old daughter.

Reactions: brimur
MAGA folks live in the past. Like it or not the world has moved on and left you behind. I must admit I am enjoying watching MAGA world implode at the thought of a female of color becoming president.
Sad that’s all you got? MAGA folks…LMAO
You will find out in a few months..its Policy not your last gasp effort when all else fails DEI go to that people care about…lol
But keep playing the card

You mentioned supporting a racist, which is hypocritical as you support racism against whites.
My comment was about using the same two things over and over again and nothing to do with what they represented. I didn't criticize the TDS post even though I think it's garbage, but he has the right to post it. It would just be nice to hear something else.

Now you have crossed the line with making up something derogatory about me which isn't true. So you can take your opinion and shove it up your ass. I'm tired of being insulted with lies.

My comment was about using the same two things over and over again and nothing to do with what they represented. I didn't criticize the TDS post even though I think it's garbage, but he has the right to post it. It would just be nice to hear something else.

Now you have crossed the line with making up something derogatory about me which isn't true. So you can take your opinion and shove it up your ass. I'm tired of being insulted with lies.
What was the lie? Are you saying you do or DO NOT agree with DEI?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT