ADVERTISEMENT

Board Trump haters

atlanta cock#

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jun 1, 1998
I get you hate him. That's your prerogative. But answer me this honestly. How can you support the absolute corrupt incompetents in charge now? At least Trump can do the damn job and won't screw over the US and our allies. This is absolutely disgusting.

Then there's this:

I get you hate him. That's your prerogative. But answer me this honestly. How can you support the absolute corrupt incompetents in charge now? At least Trump can do the damn job and won't screw over the US and our allies. This is absolutely disgusting.

Then there's this:

The corrupts are not incompetent at all. Just look at how they have brainwashed so many American people to think men can have babies, your kids should be able to chop off their body parts, paying more for energy will save the planet, gas stoves and air conditioning will kill the planet, worshiping God is evil but worshiping their leaders makes you enlightened, Marxism works, we just need to give it a try, even though it's failed everywhere it has been tried, DEI isn't racist but all white people are, jailing your political opponents is defending democracy and government can mandate equality of outcome by punishing successful people.

They're are not incompetent, they are evil. They scream that Trump is evil but that's just projection right out of the communist playbook. It's not this administration, it's the entire Democrat party leadership. And their voters will march in lock step like storm troopers to carry out whatever orders they are given by their oligarchs.

The corrupts are not incompetent at all. Just look at how they have brainwashed so many American people to think men can have babies, your kids should be able to chop off their body parts, paying more for energy will save the planet, gas stoves and air conditioning will kill the planet, worshiping God is evil but worshiping their leaders makes you enlightened, Marxism works, we just need to give it a try, even though it's failed everywhere it has been tried, DEI isn't racist but all white people are, jailing your political opponents is defending democracy and government can mandate equality of outcome by punishing successful people.

They're are not incompetent, they are evil. They scream that Trump is evil but that's just projection right out of the communist playbook. It's not this administration, it's the entire Democrat party leadership. And their voters will march in lock step like storm troopers to carry out whatever orders they are given by their oligarchs.
Well said.

" ...Marxism works, we just need to give it a try, even though it's failed everywhere it has been tried..."

Nail Meets Head!

I love these ridiculous statements you and others make. So many Americans think men can have babies. Are you serious? I've never met one of then, have you? Tell me how many you can name.

I love these ridiculous statements you and others make. So many Americans think men can have babies. Are you serious? I've never met one of then, have you? Tell me how many you can name.
Your dem candidates support these mentally ill people and statements. They give them money, resources and a soundstage. YOUR VOTE enables these dem politicians to present and promote such statements. Therefore, you are the problem

Your dem candidates support these mentally ill people and statements. They give them money, resources and a soundstage. YOUR VOTE enables these dem politicians to present and promote such statements. Therefore, you are the problem
I don't have any "dem candidates" so don't put that on me. And my vote, whatever it is, can hardly be called a problem. More nonsense and as usual doesn't respond to what I posted.

Fantastic - there are crazy people out there. Gee, I didn't know that(actually read plenty of that on the chat). I never said there weren't any. You said there were many and haven't told me how many.

You keep making similar comments which you can't back up but seem sure in your belief. In another post this morning you said "I am sure that is not something an employee would forget, even many years later". What is your basis for that? You just keep making up statements to reinforce yourself that you are right, but that doesn't make it right.

Reactions: shonuff253
It’s not a binary choice. There are 330,000,000 Americans. We have other options.

I don't have any "dem candidates" so don't put that on me. And my vote, whatever it is, can hardly be called a problem. More nonsense and as usual doesn't respond to what I posted.
I will never understand why the GOP has spent so much time and political capital on the Trans issue. Their top two priorities for the last 3 years have been trans and Hunter Biden. Have proposed any legislation that would be a benefit and net positive for Americans.

Then there's this:

This makes me really nervous. The DNC has TONS of money right now while Trump’s Super PAC is so bounded by dealing with his legal fees they can’t really focus on anything else (like ‘Get Out To Vote’ initiative which the Dems are kings at). How do you think they’re so good at going door to door and telling suburban white women that Republicans are coming after their daughter who is pregnant and doesn’t know what to do with the baby. It’s sick but that’s what they do. The RNC has NO cash. It’s not good for Trump or RNC. Folks don’t want to look at this but it’s absolutely real….

jKV20JW.jpeg

qNPlnH7.jpeg

This makes me really nervous. The DNC has TONS of money right now while Trump’s Super PAC is so bounded by dealing with his legal fees they can’t really focus on anything else (like ‘Get Out To Vote’ initiative which the Dems are kings at). How do you think they’re so good at going door to door and telling suburban white women that Republicans are coming after their daughter who is pregnant and doesn’t know what to do with the baby. It’s sick but that’s what they do. The RNC has NO cash. It’s not good for Trump or RNC. Folks don’t want to look at this but it’s absolutely real….

jKV20JW.jpeg

qNPlnH7.jpeg
So If Biden wins who's fault is it, Trump or the people who voted to nominate Trump?

jKV20JW.jpeg

qNPlnH7.jpeg
I'll assume your numbers are right about the funds in Trump's Super PAC, etc. But here's a number for you. DeSantis' Super PAC spent $188.5M last year and got shit for it. Somethings wrong with that picture.

So If Biden wins who's fault is it, Trump or the people who voted to nominate Trump?
Trump is not going to be the next president. Between election year coverage and the court cases, moderates, independents and low-involvement voters are going to be seeing much more of him and the current undecideds are going to skew heavily towards the ancient guy who isn’t looking and sounding like a deranged lunatic over the ancient guy who is.

Biden’s entire media strategy could focus exclusively on clips of former Trump cabinet members and other senior members of the GOP trashing Trump juxtaposed with video of Trump himself.

Trump is not going to be the next president. Between election year coverage and the court cases, moderates, independents and low-involvement voters are going to be seeing much more of him and the current undecideds are going to skew heavily towards the ancient guy who isn’t looking and sounding like a deranged lunatic over the ancient guy who is.
I think this is true, but given the electoral college you can't count on it...

I'll assume your numbers are right about the funds in Trump's Super PAC, etc. But here's a number for you. DeSantis' Super PAC spent $188.5M last year and got shit for it. Somethings wrong with that picture.
if there's one thing I think the chat could agree upon, it's the need to get money out of politics. it's stupid at this point.

Then there's this:

I am a Republican who will never vote for Trump again under any circumstances, after voting for him once. I will vote a third party, just as 2020, the next time if Biden is the Democratic nominee.

I am extremely disappointed the Republicans are not going to nominate ANYONE except for Trump. They will lose my vote and many independents because of that choice.

I am a Republican who will never vote for Trump again under any circumstances, after voting for him once. I will vote a third party, just as 2020, the next time if Biden is the Democratic nominee.

I am extremely disappointed the Republicans are not going to nominate ANYONE except for Trump. They will lose my vote and many independents because of that choice.
Man you might as well just stay at home.

Welp, that is what got ya two Democratic senators for Ga. Trump told everyone to stay home since there really wasn’t a point in voting in Ga during the 2020 runoffs because the election was rigged. Welp, he got what he wanted. Republicans stayed home and now Ga has two Democratic senators. 🤣

Welp, that is what got ya two Democratic senators for Ga. Trump told everyone to stay home since there really wasn’t a point in voting in Ga during the 2020 runoffs because the election was rigged. Welp, he got what he wanted. Republicans stayed home and now Ga has two Democratic senators. 🤣
I know you’re joking. The Zuckerberg money and Stacy got them elected. I voted but my vote didn’t help.

Which was it Zuck, Dominion voting machines, voter fraud or balloting harvesting? You guys keep changing your mind which excuse to use for Trump being a terrible candidate.
For me. Personally it is the 22 million more votes than the 16 election. Four times bigger increase ever in an election from one to the next. That isn’t one declaring cheating or whatnot. Oh and during a pandemic. lol. Then, the trump haters say we were soooooooooo motivated to vote against Trump. It drove the numbers. But how did Trump also get 10 million more votes than he did in 16 when he won if it was Trump becoming so unpopular. As you so eloquently put, a terrible candidate. Haha. That is a fact that can’t be spun or disproven. Along with 100 percent participation in places that never have been close to that in our nations history. Those are facts. That should have caused anyone to wonder. I bet they both get at least 7 million less votes in 24. That is the one issue the far left can’t spin in their direction. So have you noticed that you or no one else in the msm mentions it. That is the most damning. Literally totally debunks your post. Shits on it. But you will divert away. I don’t blame you.

For me. Personally it is the 22 million more votes than the 16 election. Four times bigger increase ever in an election from one to the next. That isn’t one declaring cheating or whatnot. Oh and during a pandemic. lol. Then, the trump haters say we were soooooooooo motivated to vote against Trump. It drove the numbers. But how did Trump also get 10 million more votes than he did in 16 when he won if it was Trump becoming so unpopular. As you so eloquently put, a terrible candidate. Haha. That is a fact that can’t be spun or disproven. Along with 100 percent participation in places that never have been close to that in our nations history. Those are facts. That should have caused anyone to wonder. I bet they both get at least 7 million less votes in 24. That is the one issue the far left can’t spin in their direction. So have you noticed that you or no one else in the msm mentions it. That is the most damning. Literally totally debunks your post. Shits on it. But you will divert away. I don’t blame you.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Yes you democrat party voters Biden fans approve that message. That is one of the woke ideologies dim voters support along with baby murder and sexualizing children. Just because you say something is not true just means your head is in the sand and you don’t even know what you stand for. Look n the mirror. That’s you looking back.

• A uniquely divisive president
  • Deep fear from global pandemic that was killing thousands of Americans every day with images of refrigerator trucks outside hospitals filled with bodies.
  • Economy shut down in a way the modern world has never seen.
  • Trump lied repeatedly about it all "just going away, just like the flu", which did not build trust or credibility with the populace.
  • The right was highly motivated by George Floyd riots and endless rhetoric about a stolen election.
  • It was easier than ever to cast your vote.
  • Biden was a significantly more palatable choice for many people than Hillary Clinton.
Not only is the 2020 turnout not mysterious, it is one of the easiest electoral phenomena of the last fifty years to explain. Chaos and fear drive engagement, and we had plenty of both leading up to the election.

• Deep fear from global pandemic that was killing thousands of Americans every day with images of refrigerator trucks outside hospitals filled with bodies.
  • Trump lied repeatedly about it all "just going away, just like the flu", which did not build trust or credibility with the populace.
  • The right was highly motivated by George Floyd riots and endless rhetoric about a stolen election.
  • Biden was a significantly more palatable choice for many people than Hillary Clinton.
Not only is the 2020 turnout not mysterious, it is one of the easiest electoral phenomena of the last fifty years to explain. Chaos and fear drive engagement, and we had plenty of both leading up to the election.
I agree. I also think the Covid phenomena makes the case not only why Trump lost, but also the fact that he was somewhat vindicated in hindsight. The narrative and belief was that Trump was the primary reason US fatalities were so much higher, the Wuhan lab leak theory was universally dismissed, and low and behold the vaccine approval / effectiveness announcement was made just weeks after the election.

Since that time, it is clear that no matter who was president, the fatality numbers would have been the same. If anything, the balance between open economy / COVID deaths vindicated the Trump / Florida / Georgia / Texas approach over the Democrat / Teachers' Union ridiculous stance. And the 180 on "don't trust the vaccine" to "get the vaccine or you're fired" once Biden became President was sickening. And folks remember.

Bottom line - if not for Covid, Trump would've rolled to re-election. Had he not acted like such an ass in defeat, he would easily landslide in 2024 for the reasons above, along with Biden's track record / age.

As it stands, it is a real contest. If it was only about policy and issues that actually effect people, it would be a no-brainer. Trump's character is the only reason it is close.

• Love
Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
I agree. I also think the Covid phenomena makes the case not only why Trump lost, but also the fact that he was somewhat vindicated in hindsight. The narrative and belief was that Trump was the primary reason US fatalities were so much higher, the Wuhan lab leak theory was universally dismissed, and low and behold the vaccine approval / effectiveness announcement was made just weeks after the election.

Since that time, it is clear that no matter who was president, the fatality numbers would have been the same. If anything, the balance between open economy / COVID deaths vindicated the Trump / Florida / Georgia / Texas approach over the Democrat / Teachers' Union ridiculous stance. And the 180 on "don't trust the vaccine" to "get the vaccine or you're fired" once Biden became President was sickening. And folks remember.

Bottom line - if not for Covid, Trump would've rolled to re-election. Had he not acted like such an ass in defeat, he would easily landslide in 2024 for the reasons above, along with Biden's track record / age.

As it stands, it is a real contest. If it was only about policy and issues that actually effect people, it would be a no-brainer. Trump's character is the only reason it is close.
I agree that Trump would have won going away without Covid, and he might have overcome it had he been honest from the start. The Woodward interview notes prove beyond any doubt that Trump was saying one thing in public regarding the virulence of the virus and the opposite when in private conversations. That's an own-goal, which is a specialty of DJT.

I also disagree that time has vindicated Trump's stance. His insistence on large public gatherings before the vaccine ultimately killed people, including Herman Cain. Again, I think a different stance would have helped him on election day, but that's just my opinion.

I also agree that character is Trump's biggest issue, but some people, many more conservative than me, used to argue that character was everything.

The next ten months are not going to be kind to Trump and his total lack of character will only be more and more obvious as we move closer to the election.

Yea sure. 22 million more in a pandemic. When it was nearly its most deadly. That is Olympic level spin and total bullshit. If trump didn’t increase by 10 million votes as well, this might fly. But that is the problem with that all too familiar lefty spin. Which is total garbage and you know it. Trump got more votes.

I will bet you that same 50 bucks that their vote total is lower this time. And way more chaos about world wars and Biden’s health this time. Along with trump’s indictments. You will deny that, but less votes by millions will only hammer the point home.

6 million is the most it has ever gone up. Insane level spin there. We have never had so much chaos before I guess. Smfh.

The voting rules were the Wild West. That is what happened. Anything else said is complete horseshit ignorance. People were driving around with masks in cars. Yelling at people getting within six feet of them. Biden could draw twelve people to a rally but draws record voters. I am laughing that you believe that. lol.

As it stands, it is a real contest. If it was only about policy and issues that actually affect people, it would be a no-brainer. Trump's character is the only reason it is close.
I've always found this line of deflection funny because every POTUS is expected to deal with emergencies/crises and you can't ignore that. Trump wasn't ready for the moment to deal with COVID.

Reactions: Chopdawg75
I've always found this line of deflection funny because every POTUS is expected to deal with emergencies/crises and you can't ignore that. Trump wasn't ready for the moment to deal with COVID.
No one was or would have been ready. More people died under Biden’s watch. And he was telling folks not to shut down travel to China. Gimme a fvcking break. And Biden had more info and time on his side. He still had way more people die on him. Even with the vaccine at his disposal

Yea sure. 22 million more in a pandemic. When it was nearly its most deadly. That is Olympic level spin and total bullshit. If trump didn’t increase by 10 million votes as well, this might fly. But that is the problem with that all too familiar lefty spin. Which is total garbage and you know it. Trump got more votes.

I will bet you that same 50 bucks that their vote total is lower this time. And way more chaos about world wars and Biden’s health this time. Along with trump’s indictments. You will deny that, but less votes by millions will only hammer the point home.

6 million is the most it has ever gone up. Insane level spin there. We have never had so much chaos before I guess. Smfh.

The voting rules were the Wild West. That is what happened. Anything else said is complete horseshit ignorance. People were driving around with masks in cars. Yelling at people getting within six feet of them. Biden could draw twelve people to a rally but draws record voters. I am laughing that you believe that. lol.
Way more chaos that in 2020? Dude, are you ok? That's just not a defensible take. Did you see today's job number? How about we compare those to the job numbers in Trump's last year. He was down 2.9 million jobs.

I didn't peg you as a full-on conspiracy theorist, but unless I am misunderstanding your position, you are suggesting that there were tens of millions of fraudulent votes in 2020 that no one has been able to find any evidence of. Again, that seems like a tough position to defend.

Reactions: shonuff253
Way more chaos that in 2020? Dude, are you ok? That's just not a defensible take. Did you see today's job number? How about we compare those to the job numbers in Trump's last year. He was down 2.9 million jobs.

I didn't peg you as a full-on conspiracy theorist, but unless I am misunderstanding your position, you are suggesting that there were tens of millions of fraudulent votes in 2020 that no one has been able to find any evidence of. Again, that seems like a tough position to defend.
Different kind of chaos. People were not going to the grocery store for fear, and you think more people voted because of that chaos. Are you ok? Is your brain functioning or just clouded by all the bs spin you are reading. It is crap. Period

It is just another spin out there because no one wants to say the election was tainted. You are smarter than that. Biden won. But the rules were totally fubared. It helped him win. No one cheated. But don’t act like this wasn’t the case. You don’t get 100 percent voting in so many different places. It is head in the sand craziness will. Come on.

I will take it down a notch. At the time, covid was a death sentence for the elderly. They were totally in fear. They were dying in nursing homes at a rapid rate. Most weren’t allowed visitors even. Yet to vote people would chance this somehow and put their lives above voting. This is just my common sense radar going off. There is no way. And yet they voted more by 5 percent in this election as a group than they ever have in any other election. I am not buying the spin. Go peddle that to someone with half a brain that can’t think for themselves. Parents and grandparents stayed away from their children and grandchildren, yet ran to vote. Or even take the chance on not getting anything thru an absentee ballot. I am sorry. No way in hell. Lefties petrified to go to rallies for Biden. Yet flocked to vote.

Will. When I was in the hospital. You should have seen how doctors and nurses had to dress just to come in to treat me. It was nearly hazmat level. That was how fearful people were. The rules making it easier to send in ballots helped him. They played by the rules. But it helped them win an election. You cant have it both ways.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT