ADVERTISEMENT

Breakdown of charges against Trump

Chopdawg75

Functioning Alcoholic
Sep 25, 2020

Reactions: willdup
Prediction: “Who’s this Nauta guy? I’ve never even heard of him. He must have been planted at Mara Lago by the deep state. I tried to give them what they wanted, but this was was hiding the documents behind my back. It’s despicable what he did.”

Most of the charges relate to the Espionage Act, which is very old law that many have claimed for years is unconstitutional. Especially liberals, ironically. IMHO, if it ever gets to a jury, and it won’t, they won’t convict. It only takes 1 juror to determine he’s not guilty.

But, even if he’s convicted it’ll make its way to SCOTUS who will rule the Act unconstitutional or will issue another ruling reversing guilt. Because the damage would be too great. It’s the exact same reason why none of the 2020-2022 elections haven’t been overturned. Judges aren’t stupid. They’ve done a cost benefit analysis and determined that overturning an election would cause irreparable damage to the country and to our republic as a whole.

For the same reason, Trump is never serving time. This is all for show. The media loves it and both sides with fund raise off of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT