ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s Running Mate Says They Are Considering Dropping Out and Endorsing Donald Trump — BREAKING: Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s R

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
I'd be embarrassed too.

Reactions: Krowking123
I'd be embarrassed too.
Not embarrassed, my friend. You misunderstood. I'm not voting Trump. I'm voting Harris. I'm sorry that you're not familiar with Frost.

Time get on board. Plenty of room.

Please don't miss this train at the station
'Cause if you miss it, I feel sorry, sorry for you

Not embarrassed, my friend. You misunderstood. I'm not voting Trump. I'm voting Harris. I'm sorry that you're not familiar with Frost.

You don't even know her policies.

You don't even know her policies.
The car is cozy. The engine is humming. All aboard, friend.

Let's unite for the good of America my American amigo.

366261401_677368117756493_8111040601935328982_n.jpg

Donald Trump and his well-heeled donors, they don’t see the world that way. For them, one group’s gains is necessarily another group’s loss. For them, freedom means that the powerful can do pretty much what they please, whether it’s fire workers trying to organize a union or put poison in our rivers or avoid paying taxes like everybody else has to do.

Well, we have a broader idea of freedom. We believe in the freedom to provide for your family if you’re willing to work hard. The freedom to breathe clean air and drink clean water and send your kids to school without worrying if they’ll come home. We believe that true freedom gives each of us the right to make decisions about our own life, how we worship, what our family looks like, how many kids we have, who we marry. And we believe that freedom requires us to recognize that other people have the freedom to make choices that are different than ours. That’s okay.
?

I am afraid you not on the soul train as you have boarded the crazy train and it is speeding down the wrong tracks. Jump off while you can.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
I am afraid you not on the soul train as you have boarded the crazy train and it is speeding down the wrong tracks. Jump off while you can.
Friend, I will not return your insults. I aim high. I trust you will choose to do the same in the future. God bless you.

After all, if a parent or grandparent occasionally says something that makes us cringe, we don’t automatically assume they’re bad people.

Lmao, So dems are going to stop yelling Hitler at people that support Israel almost unequivocally because they tweet mean things.

Lmao, So dems are going to stop yelling Hitler at people that support Israel almost unequivocally because they tweet mean things.
I'm not sure, friend. But this sounds like you are not ready to unite for the good of the country. It's okay. We can wait and we'll have a seat ready when you're ready. Have a good day.

Reactions: nice marmot
I'm not sure, friend. But this sounds like you are not ready to unite for the good of the country. It's okay. We can wait and we'll have a seat ready when you're ready. Have a good day.
I'll wait to unite until Dems stop trying to "fundamentally" change America and run candidates that threaten to "snatch" patents if businesses don't "play by our rules".

Reactions: ClydeDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT