ADVERTISEMENT

Bulldawg Park RV Resort

im4uga89

National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2007
Good morning,

By chance does anyone have a space at Bulldawg Park they would be willing to let us use for Sept 7th - 13th? One of our pets will be visiting the UGA Veterinary Hospital for surgery and my wife would like to stay near by. Our RV is a 2020 Grand Design Reflection travel trailer towed by a 2019 Chevy 2500 High Country so you don't have to worry about potential for a bad impression on your space. Please contact me at im4uga@gmail.com if you can help.

Thanks,
Jason

Also posted on DawgTrade forum

If you don't find anything, try Pine Lake in Bishop. We stay there most game day weekends. 12 miles from Athens

Good morning,

By chance does anyone have a space at Bulldawg Park they would be willing to let us use for Sept 7th - 13th? One of our pets will be visiting the UGA Veterinary Hospital for surgery and my wife would like to stay near by. Our RV is a 2020 Grand Design Reflection travel trailer towed by a 2019 Chevy 2500 High Country so you don't have to worry about potential for a bad impression on your space. Please contact me at im4uga@gmail.com if you can help.

Thanks,
Jason

Also posted on DawgTrade forum
Just FYI, the hospital will not let her inside. We had to go through that recently and it was very frustrating.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT