ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Business Email Signatures

I've been told my business email signature is too drab so need to spice it up a little. My question is how many insert a photo in their signature or is that mainly a female option ? Female as in naturally born female on a birth certificate, just to be clear :)
Here you go. Swap out (or not) the logo for a pic of a hot chick.

Reactions: seatonsdawgs
I've been told my business email signature is too drab so need to spice it up a little. My question is how many insert a photo in their signature or is that mainly a female option ? Female as in naturally born female on a birth certificate, just to be clear :)
No and no

Never had one, don’t think it’s necessary.

ynMPSo.gif

Everyone has their own style…

• Haha
Reactions: elvis skinner
Anyone telling you to “spice up” your email signature is not a serious person.

A failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine

I was just commenting in the office recently how annoying and busy email signatures have become. It’s like a dang billboard now. My email signature is and will always be my first and last initial, plain and simple.

We did an outlook upgrade that wiped out all our signatures. I never bothered to put one back on my emails since it seemed like all 20k employees have my personal cell anyway.

That was 18 months ago, I’m now getting fewer calls and I got a promotion.

We did an outlook upgrade that wiped out all our signatures. I never bothered to put one back on my emails since it seemed like all 20k employees have my personal cell anyway.

That was 18 months ago, I’m now getting fewer calls and I got a promotion.

Think About It GIF by Identity

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT