ADVERTISEMENT

CA is forever lost. Sad.

They should hang the shoplifter in the square tomorrow.

Crime should never be rewarded.
Just read about a case where Walmart got popped for $4.3MM. A subcontractor and 2 other employees chased a shoplifter into the parking lot. When the stolen goods were retrieved, they let go of the shoplifter who got into his truck and ran over the subcontractor, injuring him. The shoplifter was captured and is now serving 40 years for attempted murder. The subcontractor sued Walmart for negligence for failing to properly train its personnel.

I assume there will be some post verdict motions and perhaps an appeal, but it's crazy where we are now. Who in hell wants to open any type of new retail these days?

Just read about a case where Walmart got popped for $4.3MM. A subcontractor and 2 other employees chased a shoplifter into the parking lot. When the stolen goods were retrieved, they let go of the shoplifter who got into his truck and ran over the subcontractor, injuring him. The shoplifter was captured and is now serving 40 years for attempted murder. The subcontractor sued Walmart for negligence for failing to properly train its personnel.

I assume there will be some post verdict motions and perhaps an appeal, but it's crazy where we are now. Who in hell wants to open any type of new retail these days?
We are inching closer to being online for everything retail the way this is going. My industry thanks to banks has basically stopped taking cash. The purest form. Cash. The banks charge for teller transactions. Insurance agencies around the country were robbed once every 24 hours. One pleasant change with this new policy is that is no longer happening

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT