ADVERTISEMENT

Cable bill and Biden…..

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
have gone crazy.

Was paying $189 a year ago, $206 the last 4 months and it just now jumped to $222….or 1 cent short of $222 to make it look better.

Have Spectrum, don’t want to switch to AT&T because they are crooks. But so is Spectrum, just think Spectrum is the lesser of the two.

Sick and tired of playing the game where you call, threaten and they eventually relent and reduce it for a year…..only to go up again. We definitely can afford it, not the issue at all….just not going to roll over and be taken advantage of, not in my DNA.

I still want to continue to have the sports channels and HBO/Showtime. But at this point, ready to give them the finger.

All the cable companies seem to be a bunch of Machiavellians, but I guess I am helping to enable them.

Who are y’all using and how much is your monthly??

Really tired of this shat….may just say FOCK it all and find some rabbit ears.

have gone crazy.

Was paying $189 a year ago, $206 the last 4 months and it just now jumped to $222….or 1 cent short of $222 to make it look better.

Have Spectrum, don’t want to switch to AT&T because they are crooks. But so is Spectrum, just think Spectrum is the lesser of the two.

Sick and tired of playing the game where you call, threaten and they eventually relent and reduce it for a year…..only to go up again. We definitely can afford it, not the issue at all….just not going to roll over and be taken advantage of, not in my DNA.

I still want to continue to have the sports channels and HBO/Showtime. But at this point, ready to give them the finger.

All the cable companies seem to be a bunch of Machiavellians, but I guess I am helping to enable them.

Who are y’all using and how much is your monthly??

Really tired of this shat….may just say FOCK it all and find some rabbit ears.
At&t internet and yttv. Tops out at ~$160 all in for the 2.

Cut the cord. Watch on your terms. No braves but that means I can turn off live tv may-aug and save some money...or do paramount+ or something for cheaper for that time frame...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT