ADVERTISEMENT

California

atlanta cock#

Diehard supporter
Jun 1, 1998
They really really really want to become a Marxist paradise. They truly think they can succeed where every other attempt around the world has failed. Fools.

They really really really want to become a Marxist paradise. They truly think they can succeed where every other attempt around the world has failed. Fools.

They want to protect employees' "right to disconnect", which I'm sure social companies support as these same employees will be able to spend more time with their smart phones.

He was just trying to get out of the pedestrian crosswalk ;) . Pulled up too far at the stop light initially.
And what's the excuse for lowering his tow bar? Kept backing towards their car after the light changed.

Company has a bad track record of stealing cars from parking lots. But no prosecution.

And what's the excuse for lowering his tow bar? Kept backing towards their car after the light changed.

Company has a bad track record of stealing cars from parking lots. But no prosecution.
There was a ;) there. It wasn't a snafu, but intended.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I saw it. Gave it a 50/50 chance on interpretation (sarcastic vs. condescending).

Takes balls to try that on a busy street with cameras all around, unless you know there's no risk.
He also took off after the car he was trying to hook after they backed up and drove past him. I read elsewhere he pursued them for a few more blocks before backing off.

The tow truck driver would have gotten a few bullets put in his sorry ass! However, I would never be in that shithole in the first place.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT