ADVERTISEMENT

Can a Trumper please explain to me

dawgfood0612

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2008
How taking a meeting with someone you are told is a "Russian government attorney" to provide dirt on your opponent

Having the campaign manager, Candidate's son and son in law attend

Being told the info is "part of Russia and its governments support of Mr. Trump"

With a reply from Jr. "if its what you say, I love it especially later in the summer"

How this is not collusion with the campaign and Russia.

Please don't just call me names, give a rationale argument

How taking a meeting with someone you are told is a "Russian government attorney" to provide dirt on your opponent

Being told the info is "part of Russia and its governments support of Mr. Trump"

With a reply from Jr. "if its what you say, I love it especially later in the summer"

So let me get this straight. The Putin government sent a lawyer who knew nothing, had nothing & provided nothing to collude with the Trump campaign in an organized attempt to defeat Hillary Clinton. Hmmmm

Reactions: Boost Assendahm
So let me get this straight. The Putin government sent a lawyer who knew nothing, had nothing & provided nothing to collude with the Trump campaign in an organized attempt to defeat Hillary Clinton. Hmmmm

It's all they have , grasping at anything ......what's next ? LOL

Reactions: lancelewis11
I love the word collusion. I have no idea what happened for Trump or Clinton or with the Russians or anything else. Really don't care. We've been messing around with other countries elections forever...so has every other country of influence with any country they can. This is normal.

But back to the word "collusion". It sounds so ominous. If a foreign country offers their support...says to a potential candidate that they are their choice for such and such office...is this collusion? Or is this politics?

when exactly does support become collusion?

Explain to me how this affects you and me at all and how this fictional narrative is illegal.

You seem to base your question on what the news services are saying.......... careful there sparky.

Fictional narrative huh, they were quotes from Emails released by the President's son.

Trump was right about one thing, he could shoot 10 people in the middle of Times Square and you guys would say its ok.

Explain to me how this affects you and me at all and how this fictional narrative is illegal.

You seem to base your question on what the news services are saying.......... careful there sparky.

If the "fictional narrative isn't illegal", as you put it, why would they first slam Clinton's camp for suggesting they sought Russian help, which we now know is true.

Junior himself last July called the claims "outrageous" and "phony". If the rightwing's talking point is there's nothing wrong with it, why was Junior so outraged? Why didn't he say "Yeah, well what if we did?"

Why would they deny meeting Russians? As more info comes to light, Jr then changes his story multiple times, suddenly lawyers up like others in trump's posse, and have the Deputy Press Secretary refer relative questions to Jr's counsel?

You don't conduct yourself with those behaviors if you have no worries. And anyone paying attention tonight can see the White House has worries.

Reactions: Trim-man

3rd party statements from Rob Goldman concretely prove a Russian connection?

The quote from the movie a Few Good Men comes to mind here.

"Please tell me that you have something more, Lieutenant. These two Marines are on trial for their lives. Please tell me their lawyer hasn't pinned their hopes to a phone bill"

3rd party statements from Rob Goldman concretely prove a Russian connection?

The quote from the movie a Few Good Men comes to mind here.

"Please tell me that you have something more, Lieutenant. These two Marines are on trial for their lives. Please tell me their lawyer hasn't pinned their hopes to a phone bill"

You do remember that Nicholson went down in that movie, yes? lol

You do remember that Nicholson went down in that movie, yes? lol

I knew one of you doosh canoes would get cute instead of answering my question. Thanks for taking the bait. Not shocked it was you.

The point being you still have nothing to prove this absolute bullshat Russia narrative.

I knew one of you doosh canoes would get cute instead of answering my question. Thanks for taking the bait. Not shocked it was you.

The point being you still have nothing to prove this absolute bullshat Russia narrative.

What's to prove? Junior himself just admitted it.

Reactions: shonuff253

What's to prove? Junior himself just admitted it.
Admitted to attempting to obtain dirt to use against a political opponent. Oh the humanity, that has never happened before, ever.

If you think the Trumps or the Russians are completely honest, you're just not being honest with yourself. I'm tired of all the winning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
So long as it's the right 10 people - sure, why not? I'm certain there are 100,000+ people within our borders that should be shot. Dearborn Michigan would be a good place to start, IMO

Fictional narrative huh, they were quotes from Emails released by the President's son.

Trump was right about one thing, he could shoot 10 people in the middle of Times Square and you guys would say its ok.

From an adversarial foreign government?

Adversarial? Wait, adversaries would not be trying to help one another would they? I thought the libs entire premise was Trump was colluding with Russia? Which is it? You can't claim collusion and call Russia an adversary. Poor choice of words on your part. But, the narrative changes to push an agenda. You're consistent with that liberal characteristic.

It's so interesting to me how the narrative changes depending on the situation. And that is, was the downfall of the democratic party. Over the last 8 years, the Dems stood for nothing. Rather they pandered for votes preying on promises to impoverished and minorities while demonizing conservatism. In 2012, during a presidential debate, Obama said Russia was not a threat, ISIS was. I agree with Obama there. Funny thing was, after re-election Obama back-pedaled like a scalded dog on his ISIS stance because he was afraid to lose the vote of the Muslim-American minority for the Democratic party in 2016. Then when Hillary lost, all of a sudden the narrative changes, Russia becomes a threat overnight because of interference/collusion, just like that. Magic. This narrative fell flat with "nothingburger" and CNN scandal. Now this comes out, that proves nothing, but seeds, as weak as it is, this lib Russia narrative again. Keith Olbermann, liberal loon, claimed the Red Army would march down Pennsylvania Ave shortly after Trump was elected. Has that happened? No, it never will. You are crazy if you do and crazy if you believe in this Russia BS. The hilarity in all this is Trump was once a democrat. Libs are so butthurt from the election, they want to get rid of Trump and trade him in for Pence, lol. Trade in the most moderate Republican POTUS in history for a staunch right-wing conservative like Pence. The butthurt blinds libs so much they don't even realize they could probably get Trump to agree to some of their agenda due to his moderate status.

I just want to understand why liberals hate America and would rather be self-serving obstructionists than get behind the country.

You voted for a strong man, and you got a big-mouth weakling. Did you see Trey Gowdy on FOX News tonight?
I actually thought that the commentator was going to get the usual defense from Gowdy. But to his credit, he was all over Trump. The woman commentator sounded a little shocked. Kudos to Gowdy.
Trump could have brought up North Korea at the G-20 meeting, not a word about it. That was an ideal chance to build a partnership for what is probably our biggest problem now.
But he didn't.
And yes, you can holler fake news all you want to, but when all of this is over, you'll see that The Steele Dossier is almost 100 % true.

Adversarial? Wait, adversaries would not be trying to help one another would they? I thought the libs entire premise was Trump was colluding with Russia? Which is it? You can't claim collusion and call Russia an adversary. Poor choice of words on your part. But, the narrative changes to push an agenda. You're consistent with that liberal characteristic.

It's so interesting to me how the narrative changes depending on the situation. And that is, was the downfall of the democratic party. Over the last 8 years, the Dems stood for nothing. Rather they pandered for votes preying on promises to impoverished and minorities while demonizing conservatism. In 2012, during a presidential debate, Obama said Russia was not a threat, ISIS was. I agree with Obama there. Funny thing was, after re-election Obama back-pedaled like a scalded dog on his ISIS stance because he was afraid to lose the vote of the Muslim-American minority for the Democratic party in 2016. Then when Hillary lost, all of a sudden the narrative changes, Russia becomes a threat overnight because of interference/collusion, just like that. Magic. This narrative fell flat with "nothingburger" and CNN scandal. Now this comes out, that proves nothing, but seeds, as weak as it is, this lib Russia narrative again. Keith Olbermann, liberal loon, claimed the Red Army would march down Pennsylvania Ave shortly after Trump was elected. Has that happened? No, it never will. You are crazy if you do and crazy if you believe in this Russia BS. The hilarity in all this is Trump was once a democrat. Libs are so butthurt from the election, they want to get rid of Trump and trade him in for Pence, lol. Trade in the most moderate Republican POTUS in history for a staunch right-wing conservative like Pence. The butthurt blinds libs so much they don't even realize they could probably get Trump to agree to some of their agenda due to his moderate status.

I just want to understand why liberals hate America and would rather be self-serving obstructionists than get behind the country.

Are you stupid, or are you just pretending? Either way, your ability to construct an argument is severely underdeveloped.

Are you stupid, or are you just pretending? Either way, your ability to construct an argument is severely underdeveloped.

Says the person with a 2 sentence response. I get it, facts and truth are hard for you libs to deal with and this type of response is your only recourse.

Says the person with a 2 sentence response. I get it, facts and truth are hard for you libs to deal with and this type of response is your only recourse.

A two sentence response is apparently the most you can deal with at a time. I'd say more, but this is already the second sentence in this post, and I don't want to make things too difficult for you.

You voted for a strong man, and you got a big-mouth weakling. Did you see Trey Gowdy on FOX News tonight?
I actually thought that the commentator was going to get the usual defense from Gowdy. But to his credit, he was all over Trump. The woman commentator sounded a little shocked. Kudos to Gowdy.
Trump could have brought up North Korea at the G-20 meeting, not a word about it. That was an ideal chance to build a partnership for what is probably our biggest problem now.
But he didn't.
And yes, you can holler fake news all you want to, but when all of this is over, you'll see that The Steele Dossier is almost 100 % true.

I guess you missed the last 8 years with that first jab at Trump who has barely been in office 170 days. Can you libs just not get over your hate?

I don't know, maybe the timing wasn't right at G-20. Who knows if back channels had not already occurred and the outcome of that is why it was not publicly brought up at G-20. Do you think Obama would have brought up North Korea? lol

A two sentence response is apparently the most you can deal with at a time. I'd say more, but this is already the second sentence in this post, and I don't want to make things too difficult for you.

JFC, you are mental midget.

A adversary would try to help one if it would weaken the country. Ever think about that?

A adversary would try to help one if it would weaken the country. Ever think about that?

First, it's "an", not "a". And you probably should look up what adversary means and then think about it yourself.

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
Unbelievable. The right wing has been warning us about the Russian communists ever since the McCarthy days in the early 50's. Finally, they get their guy in the White House!...and all of a sudden, the commies aren't so bad any more.

First, it's "an", not "a". And you probably should look up what adversary means and then think about it yourself.
Maybe you don't understand that Russia would want to weaken the USA. Seems you don't understand a lot but I'm waiting for a 5 paragraph response from you that will make no sense.

Maybe you don't understand that Russia would want to weaken the USA. Seems you don't understand a lot but I'm waiting for a 5 paragraph response from you that will make no sense.
So does Syria, Egypt, Iran, etc. The difference is there is actually proof these countries want to weaken and destroy the US in the form of dead Americans. Russia? Not so much. A fabricated narrative grasping at the straws, pinned on 3 lines in an E-mail that definitively proves nada. Facts are so pesky for you libs.

So does Syria, Egypt, Iran, etc. The difference is there is actually proof these countries want to weaken and destroy the US in the form of dead Americans. Russia? Not so much. A fabricated narrative grasping at the straws, pinned on 3 lines in an E-mail that definitively proves nada. Facts are so pesky for you libs.
Ok, sure, russia is our good buddy and strong ally now and wants what's best for us. Man you trumpers kill me with your denial talk.

Thank God that Ronald Reagan, one of our all time great Presidents, is not alive to hear fellow Pubs talk about the Russians not being an enemy of our nation.

Sad, really sad.

Thank God that Ronald Reagan, one of our all time great Presidents, is not alive to hear fellow Pubs talk about the Russians not being an enemy of our nation.

Sad, really sad.

Ok, sure, russia is our good buddy and strong ally now and wants what's best for us. Man you trumpers kill me with your denial talk.

Hmm, didn't Obama say Russia wasn't a threat? Regardless, nice spin job. Russia is a threat, but to the extent you loons are making it since losing the election is absurd. And what's sad is you libs are Democrats first and Americans second. And Americans only by virtue of being born here.

Hmm, didn't Obama say Russia wasn't a threat? Regardless, nice spin job. Russia is a threat, but to the extent you loons are making it since losing the election is absurd. And what's sad is you libs are Democrats first and Americans second. And Americans only by virtue of being born here.
Since you corrected me, never start a sentence with "And". Obama did sanction russia and kicked out 20 russian diplomats so he must've thought they were a threat. What's sad is you are a trumper only and don't give a crap about America.

Since you corrected me, never start a sentence with "And". Obama did sanction russia and kicked out 20 russian diplomats so he must've thought they were a threat. What's sad is you are a trumper only and don't give a crap about America.

Wrong again.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/words-to-not-begin-sentences-with

You really believe sanctions and removing diplomats proves anything other than the weak geo-politics of Obama? Not surprised. So I guess the small contingent of democrats who voted for Trump and those who didn't even bother to vote for HRC are "Trumpers" who don't care about America? How dumb. You can't handle Trump being in office because it represents a complete rejection of Democratic dogma by the American people. It doesn't matter if it were any other conservative, you libs would still be the same way. Butthurt.

Wrong again.

You really believe sanctions and removing diplomats proves anything other than the weak geo-politics of Obama? Not surprised. So I guess the small contingent of democrats who voted for Trump and those who didn't even bother to vote for HRC are "Trumpers" who don't care about America? How dumb. You can't handle Trump being in office because it represents a complete rejection of Democratic dogma by the American people. It doesn't matter if it were any other conservative, you libs would still be the same way. Butthurt.
You're right it is dumb. Just as dumb as you saying democrats care about America second after their party. You're also strong about any other conservative because i really don't know any other conservative who is so ignorant and such a damn bully as him. Hell, the whole world will hate us after he is through.

Reactions: Boost Assendahm
Wrong again.

It's hilarious to sit back and watch these "loser libs" in a frenzy , after this is proven not to be what they want it to be , they will fade a way again until another supposed opportunity presents it self . This reminds me of the "crap " they spewed during the election ..........and they LOST !! LOL

"And" is not a word you should start a sentence with. Oops...I just did it. Dang.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT