ADVERTISEMENT

Can remember late 70’s/early 80’s…….

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
when the Iranians held hostages….the Jimmy Carter days.

SOS…….they gathered in the streets and neighborhoods of this country and chanted/shouted death to America back then too.

Some things never change. For the most part, they are not our friends. Sick of it!

Last edited:
when the Iranians held hostages….the Jimmy Carter days.

SOS…….they gathered in the streets and neighborhoods of this country and chanted/shouted death to America then too.

Some things never change. For the most part, they are not our friends. Sick of it!
The people seem to inherently like Americans. The ones chanting in the streets are likely a minority like some of our idiot groups. Company I worked for had thousands of employees living there. They said it was a paradise. Many married very beautiful Iranian women.

The people seem to inherently like Americans. The ones chanting in the streets are likely a minority like some of our idiot groups. Company I worked for had thousands of employees living there. They said it was a paradise. Many married very beautiful Iranian women.
All true and I agree. But why “import” the idiots over here, we have enough of them already.

Use to employ several, all were good hardworking, honest and dependable people.

All true and I agree. But why “import” the idiots over here, we have enough of them already.

Use to employ several, all were good hardworking, honest and dependable people.
I do business with several Iranian expats and they are honest and good business partners. It is a shame that their terrorist country makes things more difficult for the honest and hard-working majority.

I do business with several Iranian expats and they are honest and good business partners. It is a shame that their terrorist country makes things more difficult for the honest and hard-working majority.
There are always exceptions to every race/ethnicity. Basically, the only thing that separates any of us is environment.

Don’t think I would last 2 minutes in most countries if I came over there and chanted death to said country and shutting bridges down/blocking interstates…….not helping their plight imo.

Again, it just reminds me of the hostage crisis when the same thing happened.

Not grouping them altogether, it would be silly to.

That brings back memories. There were a lot of Iranians in Atlanta back in the late 70s. They liked a Buckhead spot, Mardi Gras? We had a friend, and used to invite him along. He must have been from work, but I can’t even remember his name. I just hope he isn’t over there like the guy from Seinfeld who got deported.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT