ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone explain the outrage, directed at Isreal to me?

Unless you missed it, I did say this:

“For the sake of an argument, let’s just say that the AA were the most discriminated people in the world.”

And I have asked you a simple question 3 times now. This will be four:

Is there something you feel like you or the AA people are owed??”

Not a trick question, no reason to be afraid to answer it, it is genuinely an honest question. Not hard, just give me your opinion.
What do you think about your own question how about we start there. If a people were so agreieved what should be done to bring then full into the fold of American prosperity? Since you agree with me that America for 200 of its her 248 has been a racist country.

I also have questions.

What good will all this gimme-some-money whining do?
Will it cause one more black child to be reared in a two-parent home?
Will it cause blacks to value education as a universal good, not just a white thing?
Will it cause blacks to stop shooting each other?
Will it cause blacks to better assimilate in this country after 400 years?
Will it……aw **** it, the list is endless, but one more comment: All the whining is not endearing blacks to the rest of the country, imo. Neither is the bad behavior in the inner cities.

What do you think about your own question how about we start there. If a people were so agreieved what should be done to bring then full into the fold of American prosperity? Since you agree with me that America for 200 of its her 248 has been a racist country.
My question was fair, but you want to keep dodging it for some reason. If you don’t want to answer it, say so….it’s not hard.

You keep bringing up this 400 year thing, now you’re on the 200 year thing. What is the reasoning in all of that??

Pretty dang sure that I haven’t totally agreed with you on anything yet.

If you can’t answer these two basic questions, you are going to continue to get challenged with it.

My question was fair, but you want to keep dodging it for some reason. If you don’t want to answer it, say so….it’s not hard.

You keep bringing up this 400 year thing, now you’re on the 200 year thing. What is the reasoning in all of that??

Pretty dang sure that I haven’t totally agreed with you on anything yet.

If you can’t answer these two basic questions, you are going to continue to get challenged with it.
If you can't recognize basic American history there real isn't any reason to keep going around in circles

I also have questions.

Will it cause blacks to value education as a universal good, not just a white thing?
Will it……aw **** it, the list is endless, but one more comment: All the whining is not endearing blacks to the rest of the country, imo. Neither is the bad behavior in the inner cities.
Do you think possible the discrimination, killings, jailings and systematic racism of AA community has faced attributed in anyway to some of the things you mentioned?

Reactions: celticdawg
Do you think possible the discrimination, killings, jailings and systematic racism of AA community has faced attributed in anyway to some of the things you mentioned?
How much do you think every black should receive and do you guarantee once each receives the money their behavior will become civilized?

If we hand 20yo black males $500,000, for example, what do you think they will do with the money to better themselves, to bring them into the fold? I’m guessing half on a Lambo, the rest on drugs and whores,

If we hand 20yo black males $500,000, for example, what do you think they will do with the money, to better themselves, to bring them into the fold? I’m guessing half on a Lambo, the rest on drugs and whores,
Why are you guys talking about money?

Did

So other races in America have been subjected to organized lynching where the death toll is in the thousands?
It's true. The democRATs systematically lynched a whole lot of blacks before they adopted the strategy they now employ ... hold your friends close but your enemies closer. Abraham Lincoln was a Republican.
Still, all that has nothing to do with the ability of any person to succeed or fail in America. That is up to the individual.
Looking for a payday because someone was wronged who you never knew and not even you grandparents ever knew is an amateurish, obvious and transparent shakedown. It will not work. Stop wasting your time.

I also have questions.

Will it……aw **** it, the list is endless, but one more comment: All the whining is not endearing blacks to the rest of the country, imo. Neither is the bad behavior in the inner
How much do you think every black should receive and do you guarantee once each receives the money their behavior will become civilized?
Nobody seems to want to talk about the poor Native American these DAYZ. I axed him, but got ignored.

Reactions: Whosyodawgy
Nobody seems to want to talk about the poor Native American these DAYZ. I axed him, but got ignored.
Blacks would not GAS if Native Americans still lived in mud huts and caves and ate dog three times a day. They also don’t seem too sympathetic to Asians being left out of the DEI nonsense. And it’s been my experience that they only care about Hispanics as shakedown marks on payday.

Of course, I am not referring to the millions of wonderful blacks who work hard, buy houses, raise and educate their kids, and worry more about taxes than reparations.

Blacks would not GAS if Native Americans still lived in mud huts and caves and ate dog three times a day. They also don’t seem too sympathetic to Asians being left out of the DEI nonsense. And it’s been my experience that they only care about Hispanics as shakedown marks on payday.

Of course, I am not referring to the millions of wonderful blacks who work hard, buy houses, raise and educate their kids, and worry more about taxes than reparations.
Reparations more than likely would be the worst thing that this country has ever seen. That is a BIG can of worms.

Wish you wouldn't have ran your friend off .... :>), wanted to hear his thoughts. I value them and could be missing something. But I am afraid he won't give them.

Needs to grow some coconuts and speak up.....or quit broaching the subject and leave it alone altogether.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadduckdawg
Reparations more than likely would be the worst thing that this country has ever seen. That is a BIG can of worms.

Wish you wouldn't have ran your friend off .... :>), wanted to hear his thoughts, I value them and could be missing something. But I am afraid he won't give them.

Needs to grow some coconuts and speak up.....or quit broaching the subject and leave it alone altogether.

Reparations would exponentially increase racial resentment. Taxpayers already fund programs meant to lift blacks. Taxpayers who never did a thing to hold blacks back.

Every country in the world agrees with my comments except the US/Israel. That should tell you something. To me, the ultimate crap behavior is to lie. The US government, media and this administration lies with every word. If I was the US president for a day, I would tell Israel to stop bombing or you will never receive $1 from the US. Never. Then I would end the war in Ukraine and start to re-build diplomatic relationships with the world. I'm telling you, if this is not done, the planet WILL be destroyed within the next 10 years. Mark it down.

Yea the rapes were BS. Disgusting
If you want to link articles, I have a thousand that contradicts what you say. The people who run the Israeli government, their media, the US media and government can't be trusted on this issue. The reality here is very dark and evil.

If you want to link articles, I have a thousand that contradicts what you say. The people who run the Israeli government, their media, the US media and government can't be trusted on this issue. The reality here is very dark and evil.
THIS IS A DIRECT QUOTE. NOT JUST ARTICLES. THIS IS WHAT A HUMAN BEING SAID AND ADMITTED TO. YOU ARE RIGHT THE US AND ISRAEL GOVT CANNOT BE TRUSTED, BUT HAMAS, HEZBOLLAH, AL QUAEDA, ISIS... THAT IS WHO WE SHOULD TRUST. THAT IS WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH. I'M SURE THE SAME WEBSITES THAT YOU CAN LINK ALSO CLAIM THAT BUSH AND THE US WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR 911. IT WASN'T REALLY AQ AND UBL.

And yes, you're "reality" is dark and evil. Absolutely abhorrent and disgusting on every level

Every country in the world agrees with my comments except the US/Israel. That should tell you something. To me, the ultimate crap behavior is to lie. The US government, media and this administration lies with every word. If I was the US president for a day, I would tell Israel to stop bombing or you will never receive $1 from the US. Never. Then I would end the war in Ukraine and start to re-build diplomatic relationships with the world. I'm telling you, if this is not done, the planet WILL be destroyed within the next 10 years. Mark it down.
You have no idea what you are talking about. Your oversimplifications are ludicrous.
1) Israel is our staunch ally, the only one we have in the middle east. They provide not only intelligence we cannot get anywhere else but technology start ups as well with breakthroughs that help this country compete with China militarily. Compared to the Israelis, the whole of Europe is useless in those areas. The Europeans just eat cheese, drink wine and hate us until they need us. They won't even pay their share for NATO.
2) The Ukraine situation is a nasty one. The democRAT elites have been using that country to launder money in humongous amounts for quite some number of years. Ukraine has bent this administration over and said, "help us or we will not be the only ones going down hard because we'll make sure the evidence to prove it gets in the right hands before we go".

Thousands???…..heck, I don’t know.

But there have been lynchings and there have been plenty of rapes and beatings that you mentioned to other races.

I.E…..11 Italian Americans (lynched):

I’m sure if I looked long enough, I could find more. No telling how many Indians suffered in the time period you keep mentioning.

Point is, AA are not the only race that have been discriminated against or have had injustices done to them.

Again, you’ve used this 400 year time period before. For the sake of an argument, let’s just say that the AA were the most discriminated people in the world.

You got the platform here, again….Is there something you feel like you or the AA people are owed??
No-Blacks-No-Dogs-No-Irish-a-short-history-of-discrimination-against-Irish-migrants-1.png

Reactions: deadduckdawg
I also have questions.

Who captured and sold them into slavery?

It's true. The democRATs systematically lynched a whole lot of blacks before they adopted the strategy they now employ ... hold your friends close but your enemies closer. Abraham Lincoln was a Republican.
Still, all that has nothing to do with the ability of any person to succeed or fail in America. That is up to the individual.
Looking for a payday because someone was wronged who you never knew and not even you grandparents ever knew is an amateurish, obvious and transparent shakedown. It will not work. Stop wasting your time.
Dixiecrats or the great party switch coming in 3,2,1.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT