ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone tell me how to post a video and/or include one

TouchdownJawja

National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2005
in a sig? I've tried over and over from my PC, phone and Facebook and can't get it to work for some reason. I've also looked at the test forum instructions for an image and something still isn't working.

in a sig? I've tried over and over from my PC, phone and Facebook and can't get it to work for some reason. I've also looked at the test forum instructions for an image and something still isn't working.

if I read your question properly;
you cannot put a video in your Sig...
now if you meant embedding a video in your message,
that's easy....copy and paste the link.
one other thing is that the video, link etc Cannot be from a personal media,
it MUST be taken from the internet.
bet you still have a question or two, but that's the way it works on every site I've seen.

Last edited:
if I read your question properly;
you cannot put a video in your Sig...
now if you meant embedding a video in your message,
that's easy....copy and paste the link.
one other thing is that the video, link etc Cannot be from a personal media,
it MUST be taken from the internet.
bet you still have a question or two, but that's the way it works on every site I've seen.
Thanks for the response. I've copied links fine, but I haven't been able to make it work in my sig. The video is from facebook and not personal media as you mentioned. I've followed the 2011 test notes from Steve without success as well as trying other methods. I guess it cannot be done.

Thanks for the response. I've copied links fine, but I haven't been able to make it work in my sig. The video is from facebook and not personal media as you mentioned. I've followed the 2011 test notes from Steve without success as well as trying other methods. I guess it cannot be done.

no sir, not in your sig.
takes too much space/megawatts or what-have-you.
I ain't no computer whiz, but can be helpful from time to time.
good luck and happy posting...
Go Dawgs!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT