ADVERTISEMENT

Can we acknowledge here for a second

Pine_Tree1

War Daddy
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2018
Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, the BBC, etc are the real winners after the assassination attempt?

Those slimy bastards are lapping this all up. they love this stuff. So many viewers glued to the TV this weekend

Instead of having to twist a mean tweet or selectively edit a sound byte, Donald Trump almost assassinated on live TV? Can you have a bigger ratings grand slam than that midsummer?

Surprise. Surprise. The collective group that has worked so hard to divide us through lies & manipulation is the greatest winner this weekend. Almost as if by design

Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, the BBC, etc are the real winners after the assassination attempt?

Those slimy bastards are lapping this all up. they love this stuff. So many viewers glued to the TV this weekend

Instead of having to twist a mean tweet or selectively edit a sound byte, Donald Trump almost assassinated on live TV? Can you have a bigger ratings grand slam than that midsummer?

Surprise. Surprise. The collective group that has worked so hard to divide us through lies & manipulation is the greatest winner this weekend. Almost as if by design
It is sad, but there is a ton of truth to this. The division and vitriol is so media driven.

and it all started here:
obama-laughing.png

The sad part about the media and Hollywood is the fact most of them are hideous liberals…….

Race relations in the US was the best they've been in decades, perhaps ever. Not sayings it's all Obama but so much division & identity politics started & grew under his term.

People thought he was going to be the Great Uniter but he was the exact opposite

And why the fu#k do you think President Obama CAUSED the division.? You won't find one damn speech where he calls for division, whether as a President or Candidate. President Obama was hated the moment he was elected.

The guy you love spent nearly President Obama entire 1st term asking for a damn birth certificate. Over! and Over.!

They called him by his middle name to make him more terrorist sounding. They called his wife, a male monkey. Mitch famously stated that his entire job is to make Obama a 1 term president.

No- I will not let you change history. Race Relation in this country have never been good. Manageable? Yes. Good? No. Why? I really can't answer that, but do not put race issues on President Obama. His only role in this was the fact that he was black.

His opponent (McClain- (RIP) tried to make the race about polices and the Republican Party threw him away for President Trump because he would not attack the man.

You guys are really simple minded individuals who have limited capacity for compassion, empathy or comprehension if you believe that President Obama is the cause of Race relations within the United States of America. God help us.

President Trump allowed and provided some of you the voice (space) to say what you have been wanting to say all along.

Last edited:
Reactions: celticdawg
And why the fu#k do you think President Obama CAUSED the division.? You won't find one damn speech where he calls for division, whether as a President or Candidate. President Obama was hated the moment he was elected.

The guy you love spent nearly President Obama entire 1st term asking for a damn birth certificate. Over! and Over.!

They called him by his middle name to make him more terrorist sounding. They called his wife, a male monkey. Mitch famously stated that his entire job is to make Obama a 1 term president.

No- I will not let you change history. Race Relation in this country have never been good. Manageable? Yes. Good? No. Why? I really can't answer that, but do not put race issues on President Obama. His only role in this was the fact that he was black.

His opponent (McClain- (RIP) tried to make the race about polices and the Republican Party threw him away for President Trump because he would not attack the man.

You guys are really simple minded individuals who have limited capacity for compassion, empathy or comprehension if you believe that President Obama is the cause of Race relations within the United States of America. God help us.

President Trump allowed and provided some of you the voice (space) to say what you have been wanting to say all along.
You are right. I misspoke. Division in the country happened while he was president. He himself did not cause it but there are a ton of polls that say most Americans believed race relations were better before he took office than after. A big part of that were the high profile shootings of black men and the way the media portrayed the victims and the police that shot them. The media is largely responsible for the divide created. It wasnt Obama. I don't have time to look for any quotes from Obama so I can't say he said anything that caused division. For that I misspoke.

Last edited:
Reactions: ToddBburn
You are right. I misspoke. Division in the country happened while he was president. He himself did not cause it but there are a ton of polls that say most Americans believed race relations were better before he took office than after. A big part of that were the high profile shootings of black men and the way the media portrayed the victims and the police that shot them. The media is largely responsible for the divide created. It wasnt Obama. I don't have time to look for any quotes from Obama so I can't say he said anything that caused division. For that I misspoke.
He made martyrs out of thugs and his rhetoric carried over to the streets. He reduced most of the Federal Law Enforcement Agencies to a shell of their former selves, not to mention our Military. A 1.7 Billion dollar gift to Iran before he left office was just OK. Total POS.

451769047_10225106056335370_1122455097111053683_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JackRussellDawg
He made martyrs out of thugs and his rhetoric carried over to the streets. He reduced most of the Federal Law Enforcement Agencies to a shell of their former selves, not to mention our Military. A 1.7 Billion dollar gift to Iran before he left office was just OK. Total POS.

[/QU

Not true and you (as an educated UGA fan) should know this.

President Obama spoke about the young men (Black men) who were Killed by white policemen. Now, I intentionally used the white/black for maximum response. We, as blacks, often saw and still see that unevenness at how Cops responds to white criminals vs. Black criminals. No one deserves to DIE for simple misdemeanors. To me that is just obvious, but when the obvious don't become the obvious, then you will have protest.

For once, and just once.. we had a black President who was able to at least share some of those differences to the mass public and America lost its mind. This is far from making a martyr out of anyone.

President didn't reduce anything and you know it. This is a bold face lie. Yes, he asked for a reduction in Military spending. The USA spends waaaayyyyyy more than the rest of the industrialized world on this. President Obama even stated that for every $1 cut to Military spending, he would reduce the same for social services.. Republicans said no.

President Obama took a Republican idea on Healthcare (a good idea).. and the Republicans spent the next 10 years trying to take it down.

The money was Iran's money. The money was Iran's money. The money was Irans's money. It was just frozen. We did not give Iran ANYTHING.

According to most on this board. The Liberals are White Liberals, Blacks, Gays, Trans, Immigrants, Brown, etc. So "we" caused division amongst who?

Last edited:

He ordered a drone strike murder of a 16 year old American citizen at a cafe in yemen. That was enough for me but few even know it happened

Reactions: oldmandawg

Think about this. During President Obama's terms we had a young white punk, who loved the right extremists, walk into a black church and shoot basically the equilivalvent of my moms (she attends every bible study, meetings, choir, etc) along with the other victims. What was the President's response? Did he show compassion? Or was he combative?

He ordered a drone strike murder of a 16 year old American citizen at a cafe in yemen. That was enough for me but few even know it happened

Not gonna argue if that is your breaking point. The young man was not awarded due process. You see, that is exactly why many of the riots took place, because the Cops became the Judge as well and didn't take these men into custody, as they do so well with white criminals.

But do understand that this strike was done under the premise of protecting Americans from terrorists/terrorism.

Not gonna argue if that is your breaking point. The young man was not awarded due process. You see, that is exactly why many of the riots took place, because the Cops became the Judge as well and didn't take these men into custody, as they do so well with white criminals.

But do understand that this strike was done under the premise of protecting Americans from terrorists/terrorism.
Seems your opinion of law enforcement is less than Obama's. Sad

Seems your opinion of law enforcement is less than Obama's. Sad

I have no issues with cops or law enforcement as a whole. My dad served. My son served (Navy). My uncle is a 3 star general (retired after 41 years). Another 2 uncles served. Trust me- we respect the law and due process.

I have no issues with cops or law enforcement as a whole. My dad served. My son served (Navy). My uncle is a 3 star general (retired after 41 years). Another 2 uncles served. Trust me- we respect the law and due process.

Although I probably should. You would not believe the things that I, ME, personally has had to endure while dealing with cops. Being followed home over and over, being pulled over for bogus reasons, guns being drawn on me at my home, etc.

Not some bs story on TV, but actual things that I went thru personally. I wish you could trade shoes. Maybe then you would have some compassion and see what your fellow man is having to deal with.

"President Obama spoke about the young men (Black men) who were Killed by white policemen. Now, I intentionally used the white/black for maximum response. We, as blacks, often saw and still see that unevenness at how Cops responds to white criminals vs. Black criminals. No one deserves to DIE for simple misdemeanors. To me that is just obvious, but when the obvious don't become the obvious, then you will have protest."--sounds pretty incriminating to me.

I listened to Obama during the Ferguson riots lift up Michael Brown. During training we got to watch the video of Mr. Brown grab the end of Officer Wislon's weapon. I am not sure how the state of Missouri trains their officers, but at FLETC officers are trained to empty the clip when someone grabs your weapon; does not matter the race, sex , or national origin. Thankfully Officer Wilson was cleared of any wrong doing if you can call not being indicted, quitting your job, and receiving multiple threats to yourself and family being cleared .
You don't like Trump but you don't seem prejudiced against caucasians; I don't like Obama but I am not prejudiced against people of color.

Although I probably should. You would not believe the things that I, ME, personally has had to endure while dealing with cops. Being followed home over and over, being pulled over for bogus reasons, guns being drawn on me at my home, etc.

Not some bs story on TV, but actual things that I went thru personally. I wish you could trade shoes. Maybe then you would have some compassion and see what your fellow man is having to deal with.
Not defending that

Mike Brown was shot at as he ran away. He stopped and turned around, with his hands UP!!!!!!!!!!! The cop still shot him.

"President Obama spoke about the young men (Black men) who were Killed by white policemen. Now, I intentionally used the white/black for maximum response. We, as blacks, often saw and still see that unevenness at how Cops responds to white criminals vs. Black criminals. No one deserves to DIE for simple misdemeanors. To me that is just obvious, but when the obvious don't become the obvious, then you will have protest."--sounds pretty incriminating to me.

I listened to Obama during the Ferguson riots lift up Michael Brown. During training we got to watch the video of Mr. Brown grab the end of Officer Wislon's weapon. I am not sure how the state of Missouri trains their officers, but at FLETC officers are trained to empty the clip when someone grabs your weapon; does not matter the race, sex , or national origin. Thankfully Officer Wilson was cleared of any wrong doing if you can call not being indicted, quitting your job, and receiving multiple threats to yourself and family being cleared .
You don't like Trump but you don't seem prejudiced against caucasians; I don't like Obama but I am not prejudiced against people of color.

Protests are legal and American. No one supports Rioting.... unfortunately that stuff happens.

Don't know you, but I think you are or at least come across as a smart man. The FACTS of where the officer car was parked, the number of bullets shot, the final resting place of Mike Brown and the testimony of bystanders that SAW the incident. Pull it up yourself... and then respond back.

Don't know you, but I think you are or at least come across as a smart man. The FACTS of where the officer car was parked, the number of bullets shot, the final resting place of Mike Brown and the testimony of bystanders that SAW the incident. Pull it up yourself... and then respond back.
Hell, you can even look at the autopsy as well. Facts sir.

Don't need to. I watched the video just like the Grand Jury

Reactions: Dillenger1914
Hell, you can even look at the autopsy as well. Facts sir.
The autopsy talked about the first round going through Brown's hand with skin in the patrol car where he grabbed the weapon. My point is officers are trained to start shooting when someone grabs their weapon and don't stop until the threat is over. The same can be said for tasers and pepper spray. When these things happen the person you are dealing with is going to kill you if you do not stop them.

The autopsy talked about the first round going through Brown's hand with skin in the patrol car where he grabbed the weapon. My point is officers are trained to start shooting when someone grabs their weapon and don't stop until the threat is over. The same can be said for tasers and pepper spray. When these things happen the person you are dealing with is going to kill you if you do not stop them.

Watch the video. Do me that solid. Watch the video and come back. I think you will change your mind.

President Trump is certainly not my favorite. I will not be voting for him in November.

That being said, I prayed as much as I could for him and those families that were impacted. My heart hurts for them. No One should have to go thru that because of any damn reason. I pray for a speedy recovery as well. I think Mr. Trump will be a much much better President this go round vs. the last term and I wish him well.

I will not be voting for President Biden either. The Dems lied. This President is not in the mental or physcial capacity to complete 4 more years, even if he was in better shape today, which he is obviously not. So that means that either 1) They are incompetent and are working with certain media to portray a certain image or 2) They are incompetent and did not have the proper leadership in place for a smooth transition for this race vs. President Trump.

Last edited:
President Trump is certainly not my favorite. I will not be voting for him in November.

That being said, I prayed as much as I could for and those families that were impacted. My heart hurts for them. No One should have to go thru that because of any damn reason. I pray for a speedy recovery as well. I think Mr. Trump will be a much much better Presidsent this go round vs. the last term and I wish him well.

I will not be voting for President Biden either. The Dems lied. This President is not in the mental or physcial capacity to complete 4 more years, even if he was in better shape today, which he is obviously not. So that means that either 1) They are incompetent and are working with certain media to portray a certain image or 2) They are incompetent and did not have the proper leadership in place for a smooth transition for this race vs. President Trump.
If there was ever a time for a third party in this country, it is now. I miss the days of Ronald Reagan and Tip Oneal.

Do you honestly think that when someone is trying to kill you that your response would be different depending on the person's race? You have worn me out. You have a good evening.
No, I don't.
I do believe the time that you "think someone is trying to kill you" changes or is different when it's a certain. Your able to hold restraint more on tribal offenses when other races are involved than when a black man is involved.

If there was ever a time for a third party in this country, it is now. I miss the days of Ronald Reagan and Tip Oneal.
President Trump is probably going to have a mandate of the public and both the Senate and the House. I hope my side would "stand down" as much as responsibly possible and let them work. Now there are obvious things we will never go for, but that line should have a lot more leeway for at least 2 years.

That being said, I prayed as much as I could for him and those families that were impacted. My heart hurts for them. No One should have to go thru that because of any damn reason. I pray for a speedy recovery as well. I think Mr. Trump will be a much much better President this go round vs. the last term and I wish him well.

Liberal, turned independent, now fully conservative. I will be voting for the first time this Nov after sitting out countless elections. I cannot in good conscience sit this one out

If alive, I'm voting Trump without question unless something drastic changes my mind.

After seeing what Trump accomplished compared to Biden. Zero percent chance of me voting for Biden, Kamala, Newsom, Ms Obama .

I don't know who's in charge but I disagree wholeheartedly the direction democrats want to move this nation. They've left a lot of liberals behind & becoming something else giving undue influence to the vocal huge minority of their fringe. My evolution mirrors Tulsi's pretty closely

Reactions: Dillenger1914
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT