ADVERTISEMENT

Clem's son says the upset is coming....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Clem "the Bear" Fallica: Those dogs are going down on National TV first week, they play Bama in week 4, they better wake up or they’ll be 2-2.

Clem the realist:
I'm not sure if you think the more you post, it will change the energy in the universe or something.

Hey, what ever it takes right?

Clem the Taoist: Do you not understand what you inspire with constant negativity? That energy goes out and affects things all the same, but keep tasting sand.

Clem the underdog:
I hope UGAs football team is as arrogant as their fans. As Saban warned before don't drink the rat poison. If Kirbys boys come into that game expecting an easy game it can definitely fall Clemsons way.

Gonna see how much of the kool-aid that team is drinking in 2 weeks bc there's no team out there with a bigger chip on its shoulder than Clemson. No one is giving Clemson a shot and everyone in the media is piling dirt on Clemson as if they were dead already this season.

Clem McElroy:
This isn't the Georgia defense of two and three years ago. They don't have the high end front line talent and they don't have the depth of those two years.

The Bulldogs and the press are gobbling up the rat poison.

"Our QB kind of sucks" Clem: Way too much emphasis is put on a QB. Our team, and Cade, will be better because our OL is better and our receivers are better and faster. Will we beat Georgia, don't bet on it but are a better team than last year and have a shot if our defense holds Georgia down and gets some turnovers. It is a team game not a QB game.

Cleminiscing : We are reverting back to the 2000's when we're bracing our selves for @$$ whoopings and preparing ourself to explain away crappy performances

Clem convincing Clem's self:
We have beat Alabama in the CFP more than Geogria has beat them in petty conference championships
The SEC runs through Alabama.

UGA has only won during the Clemson and Alabama slump.

GEORGIA literally is trash compared to dynasty Clemson or Dynasty Alabama

TCU - what a joke
Alabama - took them so many tries

I AM SO TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT GEORGIA. rewatch the 2021 Charlotte game. they had zero swag. they were second tier.

Brock Bowers made them good. Just like Kelce cheat coded KC

Roll Tide Clem:
Don’t forget that UGA had to rely on John Metchie & Jameson Williams both tearing their ACL’s to win the Natty & it was still close to the end. When the 2 were healthy just a few weeks before in the SECCG they beat UGA like a drum by 24.

I’ve always said this, can you imagine playing LSU in 2020 if both Justin Jefferson & Jamaar Chase were out of the game with injuries. Clemson would’ve won their 3rd Natty in 4 years. To bad we couldn’t have had some of that UGA luck!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.