ADVERTISEMENT

6 SEC teams in top 7...and two won't make the playoffs ?

dawgkc

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Or do you think 5/6 SEC teams make it? Seemed like the national media was pushing to have at most 3-4 from sec or Big ten preseason. I am going to say 4 and at least one SEC team will feel like they didn't make the playoffs but likely could have been 1-2 in any of these other conferences.

As long as we get in I am all for fewer sec teams in because well they recruit better on avg and care a lot more year in and year out.

(3) Oregon looking shaky, Penn st looking rough, Michigan peace out..., so Ohio State, USC looking fair enough with USC having the win over 8th best sec team (LSU) in a good game. And I'm guessing some random big ten team that gets their crap together combined with an easy schedule or some big upset gets them three teans.
Or maybe Nebraska is better than i think, but I just don't think they should get 4 in from what I've seen year over year with this conference.

(2)ACC, Miami and....I just think the.confernce has a bunch of Kentucky's and scs (little brother everywhere and could never get over the hump for more than a year or two)....watch Clemson make playoffs (they have an easier path with a loss already than a 5th or 6th sec team). But could be some other random avg team acc team that goes 10-2 and you didn't even realize it.

NotreDame lol...I dunno, if it was anyone else they'd be done but who can they beat going fwd to look impressive? Would 11-1 get in over a 9-3 bama who loses to ga, at Tenn, beats top ten Missouri and loses to LSU on the road? Or basically any SEC team that plays like 4-5 top tier teams but goes 2-3 does ND get in at 11-1?

(2) Big 12 they have like 5 ranked teams and somebody has to win this conference and be second but everyone saw Arkansas hang with their second highest rank team and really crapped the beds.

Some G5 team

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.