ADVERTISEMENT

Can we talk about people who thought puberty blockers were ok for children?

SnoopDawg205

National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 27, 2014
This is the most obvious, ridiculous topic that has been "debated" during my lifetime. Durrrr - but the Endocrine Society, but the AMA, but it's "gender affirming." The thread around this narrative will continue to unravel with the passage of time as more and more kids grow into adults having to live with the consequences of health issues, mental issues, infertility, etc because supposed "experts" gave them horrible advice.

People on this board who stood up for and defended this should be embarrassed.

This is the most obvious, ridiculous topic that has been "debated" during my lifetime. Durrrr - but the Endocrine Society, but the AMA, but it's "gender affirming." The thread around this narrative will continue to unravel with the passage of time as more and more kids grow into adults having to live with the consequences of health issues, mental issues, infertility, etc because supposed "experts" gave them horrible advice.

The news media will not report the disastrous effects just like they don't report the people who de-transition and their horrible experiences.

Just crazy!

Reactions: deadduckdawg

It’s a big grift. Most of these kids have mental health issues and think if I have a sex change everything will be fixed. They go on meds and have surgery and then realize things are even worse. It’s why there are higher suicide rates in the kids that transition. It is beyond disgusting. Doctors and hospitals performing these procedures on minors should be in jail. An adult can do whatever they want as long as THEY pay for it. Not the government or insurance. But under 18 it’s criminal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT