ADVERTISEMENT

CDC researchers find "Little evidence" of in classroom teaching in schools and covid spread....

Amazing! So much good news on Covid in the last week! Now if we could just bring back the young people who have died of suicide due to unnecessary lockdown isolation....
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ence-person-school-drives-COVID-19-cases.html

Ehh my co-teacher and I got it from our classroom. And this will probably only get worse with a more contagious strain. CDC never interviewed or polled me. With that said, we need to be in school teaching kids.

Reactions: Dawgdocindosta
Amazing! So much good news on Covid in the last week! Now if we could just bring back the young people who have died of suicide due to unnecessary lockdown isolation....
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ence-person-school-drives-COVID-19-cases.html

Lockdowns can work if everyone is on the same page and complies for a short period of time. Australia and New Zealand are proof of that.

They don’t work when a significant portion of the population wants to prove how tough they are by not wearing a mask inside Applebees.

They have know this from early on but the selfishness of the teacher's unions is indisputable. Without school choice this will only get worse. Not just with the Wuhan virus but everything else.

School choice is not the answer either. School choice will actually send an already struggling public school model into complete failure.

School choice= popular school where all the popular/wealthy kids want to go. From my 12 years experience, the level of competency of teachers within a school system or region doesn't change that much from school to school or district to district...

So what happens is that school A is the popular, new school with a couple of teachers of the year and the popular crowd chooses to go there. Or they go there because their kid will get dra More people follow and it robs school B of their successful students. This in turn leads to school B put on probation and setting teachers thee up for future failures. Ive seen this happen first hand.

School choice sets teachers up for failure.

Class size should be the number one focus for what school system or school has the best chance for success. And this can/should be addressed with out having to send your child to another school across town.

Lockdowns can work if everyone is on the same page and complies for a short period of time. Australia and New Zealand are proof of that.

They don’t work when a significant portion of the population wants to prove how tough they are by not wearing a mask inside Applebees.

Yeah California is proof that lockdowns work.......wait.

On a side note, I want to see how you eat with a mask on at Applebee's. Video that for us please.

Reactions: Deadlyputter
Lockdowns won’t be as effective when community transmission rates are already high and people are traveling across the country for Thanksgiving and Christmas. It just comes down to how many will comply with it.

Does California celebrate Christmas and Thanksgiving year round? Didn't work out there at any time throughout the year.

Discussing a lock down 10 months in with a vaccine available to our most vulnerable demographic along with our first responders is stupid.

Reactions: cmeadows12
Does California celebrate Christmas and Thanksgiving year round? Didn't work out there at any time throughout the year.

Discussing a lock down 10 months in with a vaccine available to our most vulnerable demographic along with our first responders is stupid.

How do you think the virus spreads? Person-to-person, or some other way?

I’m not saying we should lock down at this point. I am saying that countries that locked down early with near universal compliance had very different results than we did. Australia still has less than 1k deaths from covid.

How do you think the virus spreads? Person-to-person, or some other way?

I’m not saying we should lock down at this point. I am saying that countries that locked down early with near universal compliance had very different results than we did. Australia still has less than 1k deaths from covid.

Any talk of successful lockdown period was over about last March.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT