ADVERTISEMENT

Chances current stimulus proposal gets passed??

BigDawgs2010

Letterman and National Champion
Oct 23, 2010
I saw the most recent proposal had checks going to single people making up to 100k and couples at 200k. Biden says under 75k should get them. I'm not hear to argue if we should get them or not, I'd just like to hear thoughts on what people think about it getting passed or not.

I saw the most recent proposal had checks going to single people making up to 100k and couples at 200k. Biden says under 75k should get them. I'm not hear to argue if we should get them or not, I'd just like to hear thoughts on what people think about it getting passed or not.

Depends on what the West Virginia and AZ senators do . If they break then no .

Depends on what the West Virginia and AZ senators do . If they break then no .

My take is neither vote against party lines if a hudget reconsilliation is used. It would be a huge slap in the face to the left. It may be political suicide for both also because they will effectively be killing the bill and prolonging the process. I'm to the point where, it is going to be 1.9T either way so I may as well get a cut of it.

Also, can't speak for the AZ senator, but Manchin has said he will not hold up stimulus funds even though he wants a lower threshold. I think the 75/150k sticks.

I won’t be getting any of it, more concerned about the explosion of inflation that will come.

Reactions: brgodawgs
Also, can't speak for the AZ senator, but Manchin has said he will not hold up stimulus funds even though he wants a lower threshold. I think the 75/150k sticks.

I put my daughters part in a Roth and told her the money will be there help pay the taxes . I just can’t take that money a spend it without giving it to her . I told her she young and don’t understand what I mean but when she 55 she will . I told her withdrawal it then or wait until you 65 .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT