ADVERTISEMENT

Check out what the hero of the left is spewing

This is exactly what these radical Dems and Biden is trying to do to this country using climate change as the reason. We will all be prisoners of the great globalization of the world.
I agree with your post but , I hate that it is an accurate take on the current and future way of life in this nation and world.

I agree with your post but , I hate that it is an accurate take on the current and future way of life in this nation and world.
The dems have fought Schwab’s battles for him, successfully taking over education, much of the judiciary, and much of the criminal justice system. Our entire government is packed with Resetters who think they will get a seat at the table. The recent regaining control of the House is a last gasp of a dying democracy. The dem voters are going to be extremely shocked when they figure out exactly that which they have wrought.

Animated GIF

Surely you’re trolling, but if not, it explains a lot
This ones name should tell you it’s a troll. Wants to get someone banned for commenting on the name by itself.. this troll will tell you it was proven Trump was working for the Russians. Troll validate their political gains on mail in ballots across the country finally overcoming Jim Crow laws.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT