ADVERTISEMENT

The illegals situation is about to turn ugly. The sanctuary cities are running out of….

deadduckdawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
N of shithole
welfare money which could cause a full-blown humanitarian crisis. At least Denver is leveling with them. The mother of all crime waves is coming.

The Biden border policy is cruel, inhumane. All these millions of people have been lied to. That will remain hidden until the cities run out of funding as is happening in Denver and Houston.

welfare money which could cause a full-blown humanitarian crisis. At least Denver is leveling with them. The mother of all crime waves is coming.

The Biden border policy is cruel, inhumane. All these millions of people have been lied to. That will remain hidden until the cities run out of funding as is happening in Denver and Houston.
Ppl are going to get shot. I don't condone that, but it's easily foreseeable. Weak men create bad times.

Ppl are going to get shot. I don't condone that, but it's easily foreseeable. Weak men create bad times.

Starving people will do whatever they need to do to survive. These Central and South Americans come from brutally violent cultures. Americans are sitting ducks in their middle class suburban homes. Police are incapable of stopping what might be coming and most Americans are completely unprepared.

Maybe the first wave will be marching and rioting. The rioters will be funded by the same entities which funded BLM. And, as you say, people will get shot, which is tragic and could have been avoided but for the Biden immigration policies. As always, the children will suffer.

Starving people will do whatever they need to do to survive. These Central and South Americans come from brutally violent cultures. Americans are sitting ducks in their middle class suburban homes. Police are incapable of stopping what might be coming and most Americans are completely unprepared.

Maybe the first wave will be marching and rioting. The rioters will be funded by the same entities which funded BLM. And, as you say, people will get shot, which is tragic and could have been avoided but for the Biden immigration policies. As always, the children will suffer.
Just wait until some well armed and trained terrorist start attacking our soft targets.

Sad situation, hate to see anyone in that predicament. You would think most would be better off in their own country……as it is not sustainable, it all catches up (here).

Wish we could save the world and all would be rainbows & unicorns. But we can’t…..without destroying ours.

Last edited:

Smart woman. Thirty year teacher begging for help predicted this a month ago. Feel for her. Like someone else pointed out for some of us she reminds us of our mother. Like my mom, this women is sharp as a tack.
This tells me trouble is brewing. I've always said the US is a generous, charitable and welcoming place because we've been so blessed. But when the women start freaking out, shit hits the fan.

best response I saw in that thread:

GKFPA7LWwAIwg5J

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT