ADVERTISEMENT

Check this out

uhm... he admits that he made it all up

he is a laughingstock and will be one term senator.
JD Vance admitted on live tv that he is making up stories. Tells you all you need to know. It's all projection and one could conclude now that everything he says is made up.
Neither one of you see an issue here. 26 lies by Kamala at the debate. Dana absolutely debates him right here. This isn’t journalism. It is propaganda. She is making a point like it is her opinion. Her job is to get opinions out there from her guests and let people make heads or tails of it. Of all the things said in that interview. Nothing, and I mean nothing is more dangerous than that. Period. They are doing one political party’s bidding. There is no argument here that works for you. I am ashamed for her. It’s embarrassing. If he has a goofy opinion that is wrong go back and report the facts. He let her finish. She interrupted him like a pissed off person in a relationship dispute. It blows my mind neither one of you acknowledge this. Or worse eat it up like sheep.

She didn’t like him saying he was reporting what his constituents were saying. Nor anything about policy. These places are suffering. No one will know that because all she did was try to make her own point.

Neither one of you see an issue here. 26 lies by Kamala at the debate. Dana absolutely debates him right here. This isn’t journalism. It is propaganda. She is making a point like it is her opinion. Her job is to get opinions out there from her guests and let people make heads or tails of it. Of all the things said in that interview. Nothing, and I mean nothing is more dangerous than that. Period. They are doing one political party’s bidding. There is no argument here that works for you. I am ashamed for her. It’s embarrassing. If he has a goofy opinion that is wrong go back and report the facts. He let her finish. She interrupted him like a pissed off person in a relationship dispute. It blows my mind neither one of you acknowledge this. Or worse eat it up like sheep.

She didn’t like him saying he was reporting what his constituents were saying. Nor anything about policy. These places are suffering. No one will know that because all she did was try to make her own point.
JD Vance admitted on live tv that if he has to make up stories then so be it.

Once he said that, he's no longer a guest that is providing facts.

If Harris or Biden had said this you'd be calling for 25th amendment to be invoked...

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
JD Vance admitted on live tv that if he has to make up stories then so be it.

Once he said that, he's no longer a guest that is providing facts.

If Harris or Biden had said this you'd be calling for 25th amendment to be invoked...
He didn’t admit he made up stories. He said he is reporting what his constituents said. How can you even tell what he said. She was talking over him the whole time.

He said the people there are in despair. That was a fact. So no you are wrong again. Even Dana admitted that begrudgingly.

If Kamala is talking it is a lie. Even cnn took down their hq posts because they were lies.

They have run ads that don’t have one shred of proof. Project 2025. The entire deniro ad is a lie. She is lying about her policies daily. Using trump’s instead of her own. Trump is a dipshit. But he hasn’t changed. Only one person in this election is being someone they are not. You know it too

Sure hope so because he will be the VP.
nah. that ticket is not winning

4pts in Iowa / 5 in Alaska RN

TBC I have thought it would be close / could go either way up until this week, but Trump is so undisciplined.

what is going to change the trendline for him?

Last edited:
Just another lib lie!
Gotta link, Chief?
No he didn’t.
He didn’t admit he made up stories. He said he is reporting what his constituents said. How can you even tell what he said. She was talking over him the whole time.

He said the people there are in despair. That was a fact. So no you are wrong again. Even Dana admitted that begrudgingly.

If Kamala is talking it is a lie. Even cnn took down their hq posts because they were lies.

They have run ads that don’t have one shred of proof. Project 2025. The entire deniro ad is a lie. She is lying about her policies daily. Using trump’s instead of her own. Trump is a dipshit. But he hasn’t changed. Only one person in this election is being someone they are not. You know it too
I will admit my initial post here was in error. Clarified in my second that he is willing to make up stories. And that is exactly what he said:

"Asked to support his claims in an interview with CNN’s Dana Bash on “State of the Union,” Vance pointed to what he said are firsthand accounts from constituents who have told him this is happening, though he didn’t provide the evidence.

“The American media totally ignored this stuff until Donald Trump and I started talking about cat memes. If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that’s what I’m going to do,” the Ohio senator said."

he then tries to put the genie back in the bottle by saying "created the story by making the media focus on it" when no other state level rep or us senator from Ohio has said a word about the issues of Springfield. You know...those who aren't busy running for VP.

So yeah...odds are....he created/fabricated/made it up as he hasn't cited any evidence but "his constituents" with no verification. If that's how he wants to operate that's fine but he needs to be ready for the pushback.

The issues in Springfield exist if 20,000 white Englishmen moved in and caused a strain on the infrastructure. It's not a Haitian thing, as Vance and others make it out to be. It's a "too many people live here for the current support system" issue.

Reactions: celticdawg

You are really voting for kamala 😂😂🗑🗑

I will admit my initial post here was in error. Clarified in my second that he is willing to make up stories. And that is exactly what he said:

"Asked to support his claims in an interview with CNN’s Dana Bash on “State of the Union,” Vance pointed to what he said are firsthand accounts from constituents who have told him this is happening, though he didn’t provide the evidence.

“The American media totally ignored this stuff until Donald Trump and I started talking about cat memes. If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that’s what I’m going to do,” the Ohio senator said."

he then tries to put the genie back in the bottle by saying "created the story by making the media focus on it" when no other state level rep or us senator from Ohio has said a word about the issues of Springfield. You know...those who aren't busy running for VP.

So yeah...odds are....he created/fabricated/made it up as he hasn't cited any evidence but "his constituents" with no verification. If that's how he wants to operate that's fine but he needs to be ready for the pushback.

The issues in Springfield exist if 20,000 white Englishmen moved in and caused a strain on the infrastructure. It's not a Haitian thing, as Vance and others make it out to be. It's a "too many people live here for the current support system" issue.
I never said it was a Haitian thing. That is the spin. You are right. You dump that many people anywhere you have an issue. They dumped 10 million. If my stats are right that is more than the population of 36 states. I don’t care what anyone says. That is going to cause massive problems. I don’t care about their race. Not to mention, other countries figured this out and started sending their criminals our way. Which is smart for them. And stupid for us. This is just propaganda hoping to find a way to make this racial. Even Dana made it racial. He has put his money where his mouth is. Married an Indian woman and has no racial kids. All happened way before politics were even in the picture. This is being overblown. The Haitian pet eating was used to get attention to two big time needs on the electoral fronts. And that is why the left has everyone circling the wagons about race.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT