ADVERTISEMENT

China builds coal fired plants while

the U.S. pledges to shut down fossil fuel processes while buying the technology from China….

Makes sense……… Anyone for an opinion?
The world is upside down. Gen Z is about to learn the very hard way that everyone, including the Marxists worldwide, hates them. I just hope for the sake of the USA that it's not too late when they learn it.

Last edited:
the U.S. pledges to shut down fossil fuel processes while buying the technology from China….

Makes sense……… Anyone for an opinion?
You can't really understand the logic for anything our government does these days! Well there is no logic!
I think they are bringing on the fall of our systems, so they can't institute the new world order.
That is the only logical thing that gives any type of explanation as to why they do what they do.

You can't really understand the logic for anything our government does these days! Well there is no logic!
I think they are bringing on the fall of our systems, so they can't institute the new world order.
That is the only logical thing that gives any type of explanation as to why they do what they do.
Disagree, there is very clear and consistent logic: Follow The Money. POTATUS is the embodiment of this time honored principle.

China to become rich off selling us solar panels and wind turbines while the U.S. eats the cost, pays more for electricity. and inflation rises as we take on debt to pay debt.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT