ADVERTISEMENT

Clem's sons react to UGAsports staff picks....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Marge Simpson Clem: Those are the most homer-like picks I have ever seen. Carry on.

"We're improved. Dabo sez so." Clem: Those guys still feel the same way from January...

Neurologist Clem: They might be right but that is poor analysis and you can tell zero brain cells were contributed to that article.

"Radi Nabulsi gets his info from 680 the fan" Clem:
Georgia writer's have sources for whose going to win games?!!? That
Radi Nabulsi sure is tied in🙄

"The film lies" Clem: Stopped reading when I got to this part:

"This spread is right on the nose to me. The last time we saw Clemson, it was in a comeback thriller against Kentucky. Georgia typically stays a few scores ahead of Kentucky in close games. I'll say Georgia covers, but I wouldn't put real money on that."

Small biz Clem:
Well, shoot are there any uga fans that arent a site admin over there? Lol They have 80,000 admins.

Doesn't know about YouTube or podcasts Clem: @Cris_Ard if we win or cover, will you please have each of these bulldog nut lickers' reactions?

Objective Clem: I think a 17 point UGA win is reasonable? What have we seen the last 2 years to make anyone think differently?

Shockmaster Clem: It doesn't surprise me most of them pick UGA to cover. My take away is they have the same perception as most people outside of Clemson. There is no confidence in Clemson's offense. Most of them picked Clemson scoring two touchdowns or less. I may be on faith here but I think Clemson scores at least three touchdowns. If Clemson does that, they most likely cover. With that said, it is time to shock the world!! Let's go get the W!!

_BcZv9.gif

"Dabo has put on 60 pounds the last three seasons" Clem: Dabo feasts on disrespect. I can’t wait for UGA fans to suffer through a classic Dabo speech after tigers roll.

Reduced to bringing up a Clemson loss Clem: Hey UGASports. Question? How'd Kirby do the last time he had multiple weeks to prepare for Clemson? Remind me who on UGA's offense scored multiple touchdowns?

As it should be Clem: I’m not half as confident as those guys are when Clemson plays The Citadel

"We got the new and improved Klubnik" Clem: Got to love their reasoning for their predictions. All based on old things that are irrelevant today. I feel even better about a Clemson win after reading those elementary breakdowns.

"Maybe they're all drunk" Clem: Quite honestly one of the biggest Homer sites I have read. Content is good but they think they are 10 foot tall and bulletproof. Can’t wait to see them fall from the very top.

Champions of Life Clem: Don Munson was pointing out the Clemson leads the nation with a 99% graduation rate, while Georgia (UGA) is sporting a 41% graduation. That shows that they are nothing more than a football factory, care only about what their players can do for them (UGA) and caring little to none about whether their players become educated good citizens, men, husbands, and fathers. Yet, like a magnet, they keep getting the best players in the nation. I will from this time forward consider their football players as nothing much better than crud. of course that is supported by the arrest records of their football players. UGA continues to support the agenda of mostly supporting greed, bad families, unfaith husbands, and men that care little for their country...

"They have insulted my honor" Clem:
I understand the confidence they have in UGA. It is insulting to see the lack of respect they give to Clemson.

I can say with confidence that it will be a war. I can also say that Clemson will not be intimated. I seriously doubt we get manhandled or beaten to a pulp. UGA is talented but Clemson isn't going into a gun fight with a knife.

I hope UGA is underestimating Clemson as much as the writers are.

Math major Clem: Dude picks UGA 31-20 but Clemson doesn’t score 2.5 TDs… did I read that right??

Clem Dean of Math Dept explains . : 2 TD and 2 FG hits the under.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.